• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

MisterNoisy
(09-23-2017, 11:43 PM)
Why did this get unstickied? The ads are still a complete goddamned shitshow.
Htown
STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
(09-25-2017, 07:48 PM)
Getting Centerpoint Energy ads that play sounds now on desktop. One is playing right now. There's a different ad that is just an image, then it loads the Centerpoint video ad, plays, and goes back to the original water park ad. Rinse and repeat.

Might be local to the Houston area.

I've already clicked the "report this ad" button twice.

And now there's two of them, and they keep moving the page view to the top or bottom as they start. I'm in hell.
Popstar
(09-26-2017, 06:14 AM)
I'm getting ads the keep moving the page around also. I can't even report them properly because I can't tell what they're for. Just a small image in the banner. It looks like it's maybe supposed to be video?

I've had to refresh this page several times to get different ads just to write this post.
Htown
STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
(09-27-2017, 12:08 AM)

Originally Posted by Popstar

I'm getting ads the keep moving the page around also. I can't even report them properly because I can't tell what they're for. Just a small image in the banner. It looks like it's maybe supposed to be video?

I've had to refresh this page several times to get different ads just to write this post.

yep this is what I've been getting. A still image ad, then there's a loading circle in the middle, then it loads the tiny video in the center before it goes back.
tnaden
(10-07-2017, 09:57 PM)
Friend without account is getting ads with sound now.

On the plus side the redirecting ads seems to have stopped for me.
Jason Frost
(10-09-2017, 02:46 AM)
I don't know if it's related to the previous posts, but there is an ad that keep slowing down NeoGAF every time it appears.

Seems like the ad is not loading properly because I only see a black rectangle.

I reported it.
Conor_Fool
(Yesterday, 03:15 AM)

Originally Posted by MisterNoisy

Why did this get unstickied? The ads are still a complete goddamned shitshow.

Jesus christ, seriously.

Every single time I click the "page up" button (the arrow at the bottom that brings me to the top of the page) a fucking video ad loads and plays