• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HCS Pro League Summer 2017

Tonight's matches have been great so far. Very intense, close games. Atlanta should definitely be awesome, and I really hope it helps expand viewership and get more people to see that Halo 5 is a pretty legit game to watch played competitively haha.

jem0208

Halo Summer Finals at Dreamhack starts in 20 minutes. Shaping up to be a great tourney with 64+ teams.

4 minutes till it starts.

93 teams to be exact, exciting times!

Also, sorry I haven't been keeping the thread updated, turned out to be rather busy so I wasn't able to watch any of the pro league. Can't wait for this tourney though.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
4 minutes till it starts.

93 teams to be exact, exciting times!

Also, sorry I haven't been keeping the thread updated, turned out to be rather busy so I wasn't able to watch any of the pro league. Can't wait for this tourney though.

93!

Pretty hyped, sadly I won't be watching live but will have to catch up. I'll be pulling for Ryanair and contra (oxygen supremacy) to replace someone for next season!

E92 M3

ESL and HCS are cursed - incompetency follows them everywhere they go.

Hopefully, this crap gets restored quickly.

E92 M3

Shocking news, another failing streaming with ESL and 343. I think it's worse than AGL now.

Goodness sake, just bring back MLG.

BizzyBum

If it's Dreamhacks internet then not much 343 can do, but still it's why I said they are cursed, nothing ever goes right for them.

Okay, I just want to say, I've watched basically all major Halo 5 HCS events throughout its lifespan and I've tolerated some bullshit, crap quality, etc., but it is getting just straight up infuriating now with all of the issues.

This is a huge East Coast LAN and a prime place to show just how great Halo 5 is as a competitive game amongst many of the other top dogs and we are treated to this shit.

Literally unacceptable. It's like there's people deliberately sabotaging the events at this point I swear.

It's heartbreaking really.

jem0208

Okay, I just want to say, I've watched basically all major Halo 5 HCS events throughout its lifespan and I've tolerated some bullshit, crap quality, etc., but it is getting just straight up infuriating now with all of the issues.

This is a huge East Coast LAN and a prime place to show just how great Halo 5 is as a competitive game amongst many of the other top dogs and we are treated to this shit.

Literally unacceptable. It's like there's people deliberately sabotaging the events at this point I swear.

It's heartbreaking really.

It fucking sucks.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it is pretty disappointing whatever the main issue is or who is at fault. At least the open bracket has been able to continue.

The game deserves better. I think Halo 5 is actually the most fun to watch and most fun to play competitive Halo ever, and the professional players have played in some of the most intense and exciting matches in H5. But damn if the production problems aren't awful and totally shitty for the game.

It also sucks that people have seemed to just kind of give up on Halo in general, probably a large part due to H4 and MCC's reception. Which I can't really blame them to be honest.

It does suck though, because I think H5 is brilliant, and I want nothing but the best for it.

Top Bottom