• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toryuken | Fighting game tournament | May 19-20

Think of it as a cross between Spiral's transformation super and Captain Storm.

Same here. I hate that Skullgirls was a thirty minute top 4 so early in the day. I missed it since it started so early and Marvel is so late. The lineup is way different from some of the other majors where Skullgirls was second or third next to the big games.

ugh

3PM is pretty late man

east coast adequate coast

MrDaravon

I don't mind biased commentary as long as it's entertaining, the commentary all weekend at this tournament has been fucking ass, nothing to do with being biased or not.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mk actually had a lot of viewers, this shit about MK being bad is over man. It's one of the hypest game out there. You gaffers need to stop being ignorant.
Makes sense. Everyone watched Mk, so now they're gonna leave.

They should put it last so everybody waiting for it watches the other games too.
Dat pent up salt over simply implying Marvel stream monsters would've missed this. Relax, it's okay guys, you can still have fun watching MK9 without throats being cut.

Yo, did they put a Parental Advisory warning before this MM set? This set is straight nasty, kids should not be watching this shit.

Dahbomb

Remember when some people said Ultimate Wolverine would be mid tier with his nerfs? Haw haw.
I actually remember a certain someone on Marvel GAF claiming Wolverine would be Low tier in Ultimate. I called that shit out instantly and claimed that Wolverine is not going to be below High tier.

I can't view the set from where I am at apparently. Gotta Archive monster it up late night then.

Duxxy3

FREE_GIF.gif

Everyone on fanatiq stream making fun of joker.

goddamn that was sad to watch. 8-2 for shame. he had wong's number 4 times and he dropped it.

MrDaravon

That was super duper fucking free, goddamn. IIRC at least one of Joker's two wins he got just barely. I can only imagine Fanatiq's stream right now lol

Top Bottom