• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captivate 2012 Rome - Embargo Ends April 10th

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Key thing out of the Invisible Walls episode is that they heard that there were originally supposed to be 3 debuts, then down to 2, and then we only got LP3. They say they think they held one back for later which is Darkstalkers, but I wonder the third. JoJos or something else?

Probably the same. Showcase three games with western influences and leave the rest on the shelf until the developers can find said influences to mix them up with.

Doomsday scenario: A westernized iteration of AA

Fair enough,
but that's probably the only way you're gonna get Ben Judd back into the series.

NEO0MJ

Key thing out of the Invisible Walls episode is that they heard that there were originally supposed to be 3 debuts, then down to 2, and then we only got LP3. They say they think they held one back for later which is Darkstalkers, but I wonder the third. JoJos or something else?

But they don't even own that :p
It's probably MML3...yeah...
Actually, a JoJo sequel would be more likely :(
My serious opinion would be AA.

MH3G has to be released outside of Japan. If not, making it a 3DS exclusive and not a PSP game makes zero sense.

As someone has pointed earlier, Nintendo must be distributing and marketing the game in NA and Europe and the game will probably be announced at E3.
I don't think Capcom viewed MH3G as an especially "big" release in itself. I mean they had super modest sales expections (for handheld Monhan anyway) and they handed development off to Eighting. It seems really like more off a base building release to lead into MH4, like the MHG Wii warm up for MH3.

Also there might be pre-existing Wii exclusivity deals in place for "Tri" preventing a PSP/PS3/Vita release anyway.

Top Bottom