• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread

SgaSMNS.gif

/ 17 hours 13 minutes 55 seconds

And just throwing in a song for extra hype: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCUe7UyA_Ec
panda-emoticon-87.gif

Darknight

Someone should post the one with the Sony Saint telling the possessed fan about all the megatons coming while spazzing the fuck out.

Edit:

iKrEzh3Bl9oMr.gif

I was thinking: What ever happened to El Toro? No one makes gifs as hilarious and masterful as he, yet I haven't seen a new one of his--let alone a post--in forever. Since the days leading up to Second Son's release, I believe. Maybe I've just been missing him in threads but I sure hope he isn't banned or done with GAF come E3 time. His creations are one of the things I'm most excited for this year.

jayu26

I was thinking: What ever happened to El Toro? No one makes gifs as hilarious and masterful as he, yet I haven't seen a new one of his--let alone a post--in forever. Since the days leading up to Second Son's release, I believe. Maybe I've just been missing him in threads but I sure hope he isn't banned or done with GAF come E3 time. His creations are one of the things I'm most excited for this year.

He is not banned. However, he has not posted in a month.

LOLDSFAN

When the time is right, he'll reappear again. We must have faith.

Vagabond.

Neo Member
hi everyone :)

finally I'm here too... here's some gif I made

these two date back to last year, maybe someone remember them:

kaziningciufi.gif

jurassic-kazegs2z.gif

these are the ones I made for the incoming E3... my friend Redblack already post them here:

kazimpsonsxqje4.gif

ipkaz2z9xhr.gif

and finally, here's some new ones:

reverseafi4g.gif

goodbaduglyc8prs.gif

hangoverxkz9w.gif

unlimitedycu2z.gif

see you soon with new material...

Top Bottom