• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
wow Sig beefed the shit out of his stream since last I checked. fancy input display n everything.

I remember the days of excel timestamps fondly.

Dat reset lol. It would definitely fluctuate wildly. I'd imagine if he got consistent numbers like he has lately (6-10K) then he would be making a decent bit of money.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just got a -30 split on ttc, 20s up on record atm with a few levels remaining, not seen him this far ahead in ages

Kenka

Stream did not work for me, I tried to catch the last seconds of it :-(
Congrats Siglemic ! That guy always amazes me with his runs. Just sad that I missed his latest record.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He could have got the wr but he stumbled twice on the last level and missed a bowser bomb :( ended up +13 on his wr, but a new pb on the route

El_Victor

You better watch out, you better not cry
Better not pout I'm telling you why
Siglemic is streaming tonight

He's making a run, he's resetting it twice
Gonna find out if he can do cannonless this time
Siglemic is raging tonight

He plays where you're sleeping, he resets when you're awake
He knows every glitch in the whole game
So watch the stream for goodness sake.

http://www.twitch.tv/siglemic

1:45:09. A jump here or there would have made the difference. Still an amazing run to watch.

EDIT: Of course any number of jumps could have killed the run all together. The cool thing is he made it all the way to RR with a real chance to claw back some time and go for it.

Top Bottom