• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Posting for new page.

Just as I did before, I made a list that we would help people get their Year 2 Hic Jakets followed by Cat Emblems.

This weekend and next weekend are the last 2 weeks.

I will prioritize by those who need Year 2 Emblems. If there are virgins, we could try them as well.

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and I can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us.

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
- Neo
- DonutTurtle
- Ich
- T-44
- Eggydoo
- Dorssom
- Noomi
- SoullessSHOES
- Chuck
- ZW33
- Deku
- Thrillho

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- Sky Walker
- tyrantll
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- MrDaravon
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind

2) Virgins
- Pilgor/Rogo
- Scarletham
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Jabronium
- Shiv
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

I will be available Sunday and Monday this weekend, and pretty much all weekend long the final weekend the Cat emblem is available.

I'll try to grab Igor, Ape, Todd, Wicked and Biggy to help out starting Sunday.

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

A moment helping people get Doctrines and we ended up trying to get Jigga to flawless instead, final boss tied 4-4 with no Mercy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlVxX_UYYEs

I really wish voice was saved because Drizz was so hyped.

Edit: found something regarding that video:

A2vXe6g.jpg

Just as I did before, I made a list that we would help people get their Year 2 Hic Jakets followed by Cat Emblems.

I will prioritize by those who need Year 2 Emblems, and those that want to go for the views/loots/etc. If there are virgins, we could try them as well.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles

2) Virgins

3) Loots

I will be available Sunday and Monday this weekend, and pretty much all weekend long the final weekend the Cat emblem is available.

I'll try to grab Igor, Ape, Wicked and Biggy to help out starting Sunday.

I want a cat emblem. Is that a Trials thing?

Can we get a god damn standing ovation in here? I don't care if this is in a forum; Stand up at your desk, put down your phone, whatever, stand up and give a holler and show appreciation for all who made this OT what it is, and, most importantly, Drizzay.

The type of camaraderie (and friendship) shown after The Good Doctor's passing transcends gaming, folks, and has been a good reminder (one we all need sometimes) to appreciate what - and more importantly who - you have.

lt519

If I'm correct, I think I was part of that fireteam. Was so fun and easy with Drizz. I got Guardian Lord that time...

Easy for us! He had all the pressure of running sword and not screwing up. Just dug through that thread and he was offering to help others after he did some Iron Banner to cool down from the stress :p

Hey, yea it's year 2 flawless post April 12, 2016 when they took out the first Year 2 Trials Emblem (Hic Jaket) and replaced it with the Cat one.

I don't think I have either. I didn't want to take a carry spot since I did have year one flawless and some people still had never been to mercury.

phen0m24

Can we get a god damn standing ovation in here? I don't care if this is in a forum; Stand up at your desk, put down your phone, whatever, stand up and give a holler and show appreciation for all who made this OT what it is, and, most importantly, Drizzay.

The type of camaraderie (and friendship) shown after The Good Doctor's passing transcends gaming, folks, and has been a good reminder (one we all need sometimes) to appreciate what - and more importantly who - you have.

Thanks, Mix. I've spent the last hour looking at old PMs from Drizzay and in everyone he's like

I'M ALWAYS DOWN TO HELP

DGAF = DRIZZGAF

Pilgor

I've never played Trials before, though I'd like to get in this week!

Is anyone willing to help me try to visit the Lighthouse? I'm trying LFG.net, but since I don't have Trials experience, people want $30 USD for a carry.

Posting for new page.

I will prioritize by those who need Year 2 Emblems, and those that want to go for the views/loots/etc. If there are virgins, we could try them as well.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH

2) Virgins

3) Loots

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

A moment helping people get Doctrines and we ended up trying to get Jigga to flawless instead, final boss tied 4-4 with no Mercy:

If you're available to help I would appreciate it :)

NeOak

Posting for new page.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH

I need cat emblem :D

Kalamari

Anyone up for CoE? Points or farming is okay, I need the grimoire for Keksis as well as Dregs and Queensbreaker.

LTWood12

Posting for new page.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH

2) Virgins

3) Loots

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

put T-44 on there just in case pls.

robo

Not done trials aside from one game in yr 1 and I got spanked.

If you can carry rather a heavy weight would me much appreciated

Spiders

Posting for new page.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH

2) Virgins

3) Loots

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

I'd like to sign up for the cat emblem.

Posting for new page.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH

2) Virgins
Irrotational (Xbox!?)

3) Loots

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

Hiya, I have bitten the bullet and put in a request for a trials run. I played with you once and we got to 5 wins which is still the best I've ever done :)

I've been gazing at the lighthouse in awe since it came out in year 1. I thought it was amazing they had this little space just for awesome PVP players, but also a little sad that I have completed everything in Destiny and I knew I wouldn't go there.

I've played a bit of trials, and I love the teamwork of it, but it's been strictly for bounties.

I don't know if Xbox is feasible, totally fine if not, I think it's amazing that you're all offering to help in this way.

I've always held off asking, because I don't want to take advantage of people...but with all the lighthouse hype I'd like to give it one serious run.

Langy

Wow, what a fantastic OP, huge props to everyone involved!

Feels like an eternity since i posted on DestinyGAF....

Hearing the news on Monday about Drizz was heartbreaking, and although we rarely played together, i will always remember the time and effort he put in to support as many guardians on their quests as physically possible.

He was a fine example of how amazing some of the people in this community truly are.

Drizz, sir, you will be hugely missed by us all.

Xplicit, from the old thread:

Sign me up! I will play on my account and on the best class of all, Hunter. I hope the map is decent.

I'd love to get the cat emblem.

I'm decent at PvP and have quite a lot of Trials experience so I'd prefer to play on my own account. I live in the EU though, so time zones and lag might become a problem.

If you can I'd like to try to get the emblem. Though I do want to participate, and I'm like average at best. My skill tends to fluctuates from pretty good to what the hell is she doing.

If we could link up I'd really enjoy the chance to play with you guys. Mercury would be nice, but just learning some tips to improve my game on a run would be just as beneficial.
I've been to the lighthouse before, and that cat emblem is the only one I'm missing.

Sure I'd be happy to jump on a train. Thanks! :)

I'll be interested as well, given the map is decent and you guys actually like playing it. Still feel bad for not playing with Drizzay last weekend :(

!donut

Man I want the cat emblem too but it's prob not gonna happen.
Have not been able to go flawless in y2.

Ok, where are the cat emblem sign ups? ;-P

I haven't been flawless since the doctrine train.

Posting for new page.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- Sentinalprimus

2) Virgins

3) Loots

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

Dang I will have to come back to get this emblem! Didn't realise it was going away and would love a chance to get it, if you could add me to the list that would be awesome!

eggydoo

Posting for new page.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH

Would love to sign up for the cat emblem as well if free. Only was able to go flawless once with help of wicked.

Navy Bean

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles

2) Virgins

3) Loots

I'll try to grab Igor, Ape, Wicked and Biggy to help out starting Sunday.

I'd be down for Cat Emblem on PS4... I've been to Mercury a handful of times on Xbox but no kitty emblem. Ferrolla33

Posting for new page.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH

2) Virgins

3) Loots

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

I'm a lighthouse virgin but I would love a shot at the emblem if possible.

NastyBook

Posting for new page.

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH

2) Virgins

3) Loots

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

I'm down to get a cat emblem. PSN: GibbShift

Such a beautiful and thought out OT. Great job Hawkian, Lnkn and everyone who was involved.

For the past 45 min I have been reading all the stories with my tears in my eyes. With ROI around the corner, it's so hard for me to fathom him not being here with us. Life just is not fair sometimes. His dedication he put towards this game and community were un matched.

Drizzy was such a inspiration to this community and his legend will live on forever. RIP to the greatest guardian I had the honor of knowing.

Lee

I would love to step up and help on the Xbox side but I'm just not as good as I used to be... also can't play much this weekend. If anyone wants to try to set something up next weekend and needs help feel free to hit me up (9/2-9/4, 8:30 MST or later) but I'm sure there are better players who can help more reliably than I can these days. 1800+ ELO season 1, but I'm hovering around a 1600 now and just don't play consistently well...

I don't think I have either. I didn't want to take a carry spot since I did have year one flawless and some people still had never been to mercury.

I've never played Trials before, though I'd like to get in this week!

Is anyone willing to help me try to visit the Lighthouse? I'm trying LFG.net, but since I don't have Trials experience, people want $30 USD for a carry.

If you're available to help I would appreciate it :)

I need cat emblem :D

put T-44 on there just in case pls.

I'd like to sign up for the cat emblem.

Hiya, I have bitten the bullet and put in a request for a trials run. I played with you once and we got to 5 wins which is still the best I've ever done :)

I've been gazing at the lighthouse in awe since it came out in year 1. I thought it was amazing they had this little space just for awesome PVP players, but also a little sad that I have completed everything in Destiny and I knew I wouldn't go there.

I've played a bit of trials, and I love the teamwork of it, but it's been strictly for bounties.

I don't know if Xbox is feasible, totally fine if not, I think it's amazing that you're all offering to help in this way.

I've always held off asking, because I don't want to take advantage of people...but with all the lighthouse hype I'd like to give it one serious run.

Xplicit, from the old thread:

Dang I will have to come back to get this emblem! Didn't realise it was going away and would love a chance to get it, if you could add me to the list that would be awesome!

Would love to sign up for the cat emblem as well if free. Only was able to go flawless once with help of wicked.

I'd be down for Cat Emblem on PS4... I've been to Mercury a handful of times on Xbox but no kitty emblem. Ferrolla33

I'm a lighthouse virgin but I would love a shot at the emblem if possible.

I'm down to get a cat emblem. PSN: GibbShift

I think I got everyone

O.D.B

Neo Member
I'm going to shake off the rust the next couple of weeks.

If you could throw me on the list, just shoot me an invite and I'm down to help! Also I could use getting some emblems in the process also.

PSN - FinalOption3

XenoRaven

Thought I was done crying, yet here I am at a sports bar, waiting for my food, trying not to tear up in front of strangers.

Well done on the OP guys. It's a great tribute and reminds me how proud I am to be part of this community.

Miss you Drizz.

Dude I know you must be sick of me but I still can't get into the Discord chat. -_-

Can we give it one last shot.

If it doesn't work I guess it's not meant to be.

No I'm not sick of you! Sorry man, I was driving last night 5 hours and I haven't been on my phone. I got your messages this morning. I'll send you another message in a bout 30 seconds!

Posting for new page.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DonutTurtle
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Ich
- T-44
- Sentinal
- Eggydoo
- Haybro
- Irrotational (xbox)
- GibbShift

2) Virgins
- Pilgor
- Ninja Knight

3) Loots

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

I would love to get the cat emblem. I was only able to go flawless in year one with the backpacking team of Unstable and Wicked.

Hedera

Posting for new page.

1) Cat Emblem
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DonutTurtle
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Ich
- T-44
- Sentinal
- Eggydoo
- Haybro
- Irrotational (xbox)
- GibbShift

2) Virgins
- Pilgor
- Ninja Knight

3) Loots

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

Are you doing a new list for next weekend? If not, then put me down for a run for next weekend. Can't play on this one unfortunately, although it seems you got you're hands full :p

Thanks for the initiative!

edit: forgot to say it's for kitty emblem

I would love to get the cat emblem. I was only able to go flawless in year one with the backpacking team of Unstable and Wicked.

Added

Can you add me to Virginstow please

To virgin trials run?

Are you doing a new list for next weekend? If not, then put me down for a run for next weekend. Can't play on this one unfortunately, although it seems you got you're hands full :p

Thanks for the initiative!

Same list for both weekends. I'm not available myself for half the weekend but I'll definitely put you down!

Griffith

Banned
I mostly just lurk these threads and never had the chance to play with Drizzay, but you could always tell that he was a genuinely nice, super helpful person and a pillar of the community.

RIP Drizzay.

Top Bottom