• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

SystemBug
Member
(02-01-2016, 03:32 AM)
SystemBug's Avatar
the rant at the end is amazing. i could hear his words in the podcast but seeing that in video is something else.
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-02-2016, 04:40 AM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar
Korey's part in Lazer Team...lol.
StaticJam
Member
(02-02-2016, 04:41 AM)
StaticJam's Avatar

Originally Posted by shadow_shogun

Korey's part in Lazer Team...lol.

Looked like he was having fun in a completely shitty movie at least
CoolOff
Member
(02-02-2016, 10:22 AM)
CoolOff's Avatar
The traffic duel clip is fucking killing me. My sides.

https://youtu.be/jsp1BSQvVPs
Bleepey
Member
(02-02-2016, 01:08 PM)
Bleepey's Avatar
https://soundcloud.com/kcoolman/the-...ervice-1-10-16

23rd minish. Tommy Is apparently going through some shit. :(
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-02-2016, 01:53 PM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bleepey

https://soundcloud.com/kcoolman/the-...ervice-1-10-16

23rd minish. Tommy Is apparently going through some shit. :(

That's a while back. Everything seems to be sorted with him now though, however they never explained what he went through.
HouseDragon
Junior Member
(02-02-2016, 02:13 PM)
HouseDragon's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ben Morales

Damn maybe Marlon watched the review hahaha

It actually looks like the petition backfired, judging from his response to a tweet haha
The Culture Vulture
Member
(02-02-2016, 03:06 PM)
The Culture Vulture's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bleepey

https://soundcloud.com/kcoolman/the-...ervice-1-10-16

23rd minish. Tommy Is apparently going through some shit. :(

Is Tommy (or any of the guys) active on Twitter? Love that mother fucker.
hobblygobbly
Member
(02-02-2016, 03:07 PM)
hobblygobbly's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Culture Vulture

Is Tommy (or any of the guys) active on Twitter? Love that mother fucker.

I'm curious as well. I fond Korey's twitter but he doesn't seem active on it at all, it's just tweets of soundcloud/youtube being uploaded.
mreddie
Member
(02-02-2016, 05:20 PM)
mreddie's Avatar

Originally Posted by CoolOff

The traffic duel clip is fucking killing me. My sides.

https://youtu.be/jsp1BSQvVPs

Amazing.

Mr. Pointy
Member
(02-04-2016, 10:52 AM)
Mr. Pointy's Avatar
Racing fuel.

Oh yeah and some guy got high and ate someone's mail, but that's incidental.
Last edited by Mr. Pointy; 02-04-2016 at 10:56 AM.
The Culture Vulture
Member
(02-04-2016, 03:14 PM)
The Culture Vulture's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mr. Pointy

Racing fuel.

Oh yeah and some guy got high and ate someone's mail, but that's incidental.

Korey in the bushes. 😂
Grizzlyjin
Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
(02-06-2016, 01:44 AM)
Grizzlyjin's Avatar
https://youtu.be/PulHEORhuYs

They went in on Matt Smith in the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies review. They liked every actor in the film except him.

I might actual catch a matinee of this. I expected to hate Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, but it was surprisingly entertaining. Not a great film, but fun film I'll probably never watch again.
PeakPointMatrix
Banned
(02-06-2016, 02:01 AM)
PeakPointMatrix's Avatar
EarthQUAKE
ElBoxyBrown
Member
(02-06-2016, 05:47 PM)
ElBoxyBrown's Avatar
Wait, you now have to create a Soundcloud account to download an audio file? WTF?
Dram
Member
(02-06-2016, 06:12 PM)

Originally Posted by shadow_shogun

That's a while back. Everything seems to be sorted with him now though, however they never explained what he went through.

I think Korey mentioned that Tommy was in a car accident.
PeakPointMatrix
Banned
(02-06-2016, 06:13 PM)
PeakPointMatrix's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dram

I think Korey mentioned that Tommy was in a car accident.

Any idea which podcast? Pretty crazy of true. Must have been a bad one as well if he didn't want to talk about it at all.
Dram
Member
(02-06-2016, 06:43 PM)
Maybe Monday's podcast The Casual Call in Show. Tommy did something that made Korey mad and he made a joke about how Tommy should get in another car accident. I know they also talked a little bit about in one of their January podcasts when it happened, but I don't remember which ones.
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-10-2016, 12:59 PM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar
I had a feeling that Shae would be leaving. Since Korey C. took the casual call in show back from Korey G. Shae just seemed out of it. At least we get to hear/see more of Danielle.
Bleepey
Member
(02-10-2016, 01:03 PM)
Bleepey's Avatar

Originally Posted by shadow_shogun

I had a feeling that Shae would be leaving. Since Korey C. took the casual call in show back from Korey G. Shae just seemed out of it. At least we get to hear/see more of Danielle.

What do you mean out of it? Was she high?
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-10-2016, 01:32 PM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar
Ha. No, she wasn't high. It just seemed she wasn't into the the show anymore when C. came back. Like she wouldn't laugh when everyone was, or give her input when discussing an email, Korey would pretty much have to drag it outta her sometimes.
FiggyCal
Member
(02-10-2016, 01:37 PM)
FiggyCal's Avatar
Korey made a cameo in the Rooster Teeth movie. It was pretty pretty funny.
Bleepey
Member
(02-10-2016, 01:43 PM)
Bleepey's Avatar

Originally Posted by shadow_shogun

Ha. No, she wasn't high. It just seemed she wasn't into the the show anymore when C. came back. Like she wouldn't laugh when everyone was, or give her input when discussing an email, Korey would pretty much have to drag it outta her sometimes.

Shame. I am cool with Danielle playing the part as the girl on the crew. it's a shame Billy's time keeping FUBARED any chance of him returning. A single lecherous, handsome black guy that openly lusts after white women and a single, nymphomaniac white girl that loves black guys. The sexual tension would be ridiculous.
lunchtoast
Member
(02-10-2016, 01:49 PM)
lunchtoast's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bleepey

Shame. I am cool with Danielle playing the part as the girl on the crew. it's a shame Billy's time keeping FUBARED any chance of him returning. A single lecherous, handsome black guy that openly lusts after white women and a single, nymphomaniac white girl that loves black guys. The sexual tension would be ridiculous.

yeah but there doesn't need to be two Korey Colemans.
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-10-2016, 01:53 PM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bleepey

Shame. I am cool with Danielle playing the part as the girl on the crew. it's a shame Billy's time keeping FUBARED any chance of him returning. A single lecherous, handsome black guy that openly lusts after white women and a single, nymphomaniac white girl that loves black guys. The sexual tension would be ridiculous.

Lol. That show would be a disaster, but worth it just to see Korey's reaction to his show being derailed by Billy flirting with Danielle every chance he gets.
Dram
Member
(02-10-2016, 03:22 PM)
So Shea left/was let go, to make room for Danielle?
TheDinoman
Member
(02-10-2016, 03:22 PM)
TheDinoman's Avatar
Man, I miss Spill.
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-10-2016, 04:13 PM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dram

So Shea left/was let go, to make room for Danielle?

Nah, she just wanted to explore other options since she's still young or some stuff. Korey (jokingly) thinks she left because her boyfriend doesn't like her being on the show.

Originally Posted by TheDinoman

Man, I miss Spill.

Not that DT is bad but you're not the only one. Although, someone posted the link to the entire spill podcasts in one of the forums of double toasted. I'm currently listening to "Let's do this" from 2008.
Bleepey
Member
(02-11-2016, 02:33 AM)
Bleepey's Avatar

Originally Posted by shadow_shogun

Lol. That show would be a disaster, but worth it just to see Korey's reaction to his show being derailed by Billy flirting with Danielle every chance he gets.

Can someone tweet Korey or Danielle this haha
Mr. Pointy
Member
(02-12-2016, 11:06 PM)
Mr. Pointy's Avatar
DEADPOOL review
StaticJam
Member
(02-12-2016, 11:53 PM)
StaticJam's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mr. Pointy

DEADPOOL review

Very rare for everyone to agree on a full price
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-13-2016, 12:25 AM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar
Finally get to see what Hai the Asian guy looks like.
Gordon Shumway
Banned
(02-13-2016, 12:28 AM)
Gordon Shumway's Avatar
Shit!! I'm obligated to watch this thing. Hate that I can't watch the video just yet. Glad to hear it isn't a bag of trash..
Messofanego
Member
(02-14-2016, 10:24 AM)
Messofanego's Avatar
Zoolander 2 review was absolutely ruthelss, goddamn! XD


"The whole time he's looking at Ben Stiller:
'Why the fuck you dragging me into this?!'
'Dude, I was in Wes Anderson stuff, you brought me back down for this?!'
'Motherfucker, I work with Woody Allen!'
'I didn't kick heroin just to be in this!'
He's like 'Shit I'm back on heroin because of this shit right here!'"
Monocle
Member
(02-14-2016, 12:31 PM)
Monocle's Avatar
I got around to watching their Deadpool review, and I really like their dynamic. Looks like I have another great review channel to follow thanks to GAF.
Farsi
Member
(02-14-2016, 12:34 PM)
Farsi's Avatar
It didn't take long to subscribe. Love these guys. Martin's take on Zoolander 2 was just vicious lol
Nokterian
always look on the bright side of STRIFE
...and LOL
...and DOTA2
(02-14-2016, 12:36 PM)
Nokterian's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mr. Pointy

DEADPOOL review

Love this review and glad korey pointed out what is mostly wrong in other superhero movies like it did in the movie.
Last edited by Nokterian; 02-14-2016 at 12:56 PM.
Lijik
Member
(02-14-2016, 12:46 PM)
Lijik's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dram

Maybe Monday's podcast The Casual Call in Show. Tommy did something that made Korey mad and he made a joke about how Tommy should get in another car accident. I know they also talked a little bit about in one of their January podcasts when it happened, but I don't remember which ones.

Around the time it happened they mentioned it was car accident too but never went into details about it. I dont remember what shows those were though
Nabs
(02-14-2016, 12:58 PM)
Nabs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Messofanego

Zoolander 2 review was absolutely ruthelss, goddamn! XD


"The whole time he's looking at Ben Stiller:
'Why the fuck you dragging me into this?!'
'Dude, I was in Wes Anderson stuff, you brought me back down for this?!'
'Motherfucker, I work with Woody Allen!'
'I didn't kick heroin just to be in this!'
He's like 'Shit I'm back on heroin because of this shit right here!'"

Yo, this review gets so dark in some places.
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-14-2016, 11:48 PM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar
I was wondering when they'ed let us know Cargil is writing the Dr. Strange movie.
StaticJam
Member
(02-15-2016, 06:04 PM)
StaticJam's Avatar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTiQmn18Vb4
Batman v Superman trailer review/reactions
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-16-2016, 01:35 PM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar
Good Lord! Danielle is the female equivalent of Korey. She's just amazing on the casual call in.
Bleepey
Member
(02-16-2016, 01:38 PM)
Bleepey's Avatar

Originally Posted by shadow_shogun

Good Lord! Danielle is the female equivalent of Korey. She's just amazing on the casual call in.

Female Korey, plus younger Korey Billy, needs to happen.
shadow_shogun
Member
(02-16-2016, 01:50 PM)
shadow_shogun's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bleepey

Female Korey, plus younger Korey Billy, needs to happen.

There isn't a lot of clamor for Billy on the site but we should push for him to be on the causal call in. Korey might consider bringing him back in.
Grizzlyjin
Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
(02-16-2016, 01:53 PM)
Grizzlyjin's Avatar
I always have the same reactions as Korey does to to the Batman vs Superman trailers. I had a horrified look on my face after the second trailer, and then the third one won me over again.
LegendofDragoonLives
Member
(02-16-2016, 01:55 PM)
LegendofDragoonLives's Avatar
Naah, the best is Chris Stuckmann followed by JeremyJahns, except when it comes to comic book movies which they generally overrated far too much.
Death Metalist
Member
(02-16-2016, 01:59 PM)
Death Metalist's Avatar
Love these guys to death. Very informative while being incredibly entertaining thanks to their chemistry.
ElBoxyBrown
Member
(02-16-2016, 02:01 PM)
ElBoxyBrown's Avatar

Originally Posted by shadow_shogun

Good Lord! Danielle is the female equivalent of Korey. She's just amazing on the casual call in.

I'm glad she thought twice about her opinion on Cosby. I like Danielle but man when she tried to defend him it was some of the most uncomfortable shit I had to hear. Korey had to quickly go into damage control.
Mr. Pointy
Member
(02-16-2016, 02:01 PM)
Mr. Pointy's Avatar

Originally Posted by LegendofDragoonLives

Naah, the best is Chris Stuckmann followed by JeremyJahns, except when it comes to comic book movies which they generally overrated far too much.

Chris does know his stuff (that SW Ep 7 analysis was pretty good), but I feel he gets too fanboyish. Jeremy's okaaaaaaaay.
Fuu
Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
(02-16-2016, 02:07 PM)
Fuu's Avatar
I've been watching all their videos using PiP on the iPad while I play Marvel Future Fight. Can't get enough of these guys, they're extremely entertaining.

Thread Tools