• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Oblivion
Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
(03-20-2017, 11:45 PM)
Bububububuu silencing opposing viewpoints!!
BitStyle
(03-20-2017, 11:46 PM)

Originally Posted by LotusHD

Me right now:

Indeed. The schadenfreude is real
Sai-kun
(03-20-2017, 11:49 PM)
ummm...lmfao?
Oblivion
(03-20-2017, 11:50 PM)

Originally Posted by Eidan

So much for the tolerant right.

There we go.
DontBeThatGuy
(03-20-2017, 11:51 PM)
Twitter is amusing right now.
Makonero

yesssssssssssssss
KernelPanic

Originally Posted by Zvonimir Boban

I mean, that...actually makes sense.

Which is probably why conservatives are losing their shit.

It just points out the hypocrisy of these people

This is what happens when you try and appeal to pro-life people and libertarians.

Epic cognitive dissonance.
Last edited by KernelPanic; 03-20-2017 at 11:55 PM.
Steel
But her fur spice?
SmackAttack
(03-20-2017, 11:52 PM)
I don't even know how to respond to this, it is so hilarious!
CassidyIzABeast
(03-20-2017, 11:52 PM)
All that monkey shit she'd said and this is the back breaker.
bakedcrisps
(03-20-2017, 11:53 PM)
Amazing that the one time she doesn't spew buzzwords and hate is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

You would think the Blaze would welcome her having such views as it would add some nuance to her shtick, but alas.
jmdajr
she's gonna cave.
Mugsy
Republicans seem to have picked some parts of libertarianism while throwing out the parts they don't like. Tomi seems to have picked one more part than the official republican platform.
fade_
(03-20-2017, 11:54 PM)
They were so busy ranting about the important issues like a black man kneeling during the anthem that they just now found out her stance on abortion?
jon bones
Banned
(03-20-2017, 11:54 PM)
i think Fox or someone will totally take her in, this will probably end up being a good career move
BoogieWoogie
(03-20-2017, 11:56 PM)
"I'm sorry Tomi but according to our reports, you're only 95 percent Nazi, and we need you at 100% Nazi."

Reminder, this did not get her fired:

Netherscourge
Banned
(03-20-2017, 11:57 PM)
Did she actually say she was Pro-Choice?

Edit- yup she did.

What an odd thing to admit when all you do is promote anti-abortion politicians and judges.
Last edited by Netherscourge; 03-21-2017 at 12:04 AM.
Got
Banned
(03-20-2017, 11:58 PM)
oh noes!!!
MetroidPrimeRib
(03-20-2017, 11:58 PM)

Originally Posted by BoogieWoogie

"I'm sorry Tomi but according to our reports, you're only 95 percent Nazi, and we need you at 100% Nazi."

Wow, even for her thats one of the most historically removed comments i've ever seen. Like yeah, those are totally the same situation.
AyaisMUsikWhore
(03-20-2017, 11:59 PM)

Nah, so much for the free thinking right.

Ha, maybe with this, she'll now understand that yes, words do have consequences and they aren't exclusive to her brand of folks against liberals 😂😂😂
bobbychalkers
(03-21-2017, 12:00 AM)

Originally Posted by Zvonimir Boban

I mean, that...actually makes sense.

Which is probably why conservatives are losing their shit.

Pro choice has always seemed to me to be an ideal that meshes well with the limited government ideology. Conservatives are just ran by Evangelical Christians and constantly break that ideology whenever its time to fuck over women's healthcare.
riotous
Banned

Originally Posted by Mugsy

Republicans seem to have picked some parts of libertarianism while throwing out the parts they don't like. Tomi seems to have picked one more part than the official republican platform.

Famous alleged psuedo-libertarian Ron Paul did more to attempt to make abortion illegal than any other GOP congressman in the last decade of his career.

It was super hilarious; I remember noticing that RonPaul.com, the official "fan site" of Ron Paul, had a long section on abortion that claimed Ron Paul was for "states rights" concerning abortion. The site was quite proud of the idea that Ron Paul supported the idea of people choosing in each State how to handle it; their messaging was borderling pro-choice.

The reality was that Ron Paul's bill he kept trying to pass would have made abortion equivalent to murder at the federal level; he then said stuff like "it would be up to the States how to punish people"... which is exactly how murder, and all crime, is handled today.

At some point during the 2008 campaign Ron Paul's fan site realized that he was actually staunchly against abortion and that he wanted it to be illegal in the US; previously proud of the near pro-choice BS they thought Paul supported.. what did they do? Remove the section? Stop supporting Ron Paul?

Nope; they just changed that section of the web site to be in support of making abortion illegal across the country and bragged about how Ron Paul took that Pro Life pledge from that one big christian political group.
NYR

She shows her age with this crap, never had a hard day in her life, very little compassion.
Guerrillas in the Mist
"SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT RIGHT"

Edit: Beaten like an out of line GOPer.
Last edited by Guerrillas in the Mist; 03-21-2017 at 12:04 AM.
Ishan
(03-21-2017, 12:01 AM)
Btw are there any famous conservatives who flipped liberal ? I know of that one white supremecists after college . But after a certain age say post 22 most flip the other way if they do right ?
RPGCrazied
(03-21-2017, 12:01 AM)
This is not a good day for the GOP. Their President being investigated by the FBI, now this.
Maiden Voyage
(03-21-2017, 12:03 AM)

Originally Posted by Ishan

Btw are there any famous conservatives who flipped liberal ? I know of that one white supremecists after college . But after a certain age say post 22 most flip the other way if they do right ?

She's not likely to become a liberal any time soon.
ZOONAMI
(03-21-2017, 12:03 AM)

Originally Posted by NYR

I read she is a giant diva and everyone she works with hates her. Rumor is she has gotten big enough to go where ever she wants.

Hell CNN would probably hire her with McEnany already on their panels.

I've always kind of thought Lahren never really believed half the shit she was saying, just pandering to fools who she knew could make her rich.

Wouldn't be a bad pivot for her imo. Maybe she senses the trump train crashing with all this Russian stuff.
Maiden Voyage
(03-21-2017, 12:05 AM)

Originally Posted by ZOONAMI

Hell CNN would probably hire her with McEnany already on their panels.

I've always kind of thought Lahren never really believed half the shit she was saying, just pandering to fools who she knew could make her rich.

She's from South Dakota. Her views are pretty much in line with the majority of folks in the state.
Netherscourge
Banned
(03-21-2017, 12:05 AM)
She can replace Tucker Carlson's old role on CNN as the annoying Conservative.
Bruce Springsteen
(03-21-2017, 12:06 AM)

Originally Posted by Netherscourge

She can replace Tucker Carlson's old role on CNN as the annoying Conservative.

CNN already writing that check to get that conservative viewership from Fox News
Ishan

Originally Posted by Maiden Voyage

She's not likely to become a liberal any time soon.

Oh I am not thinking that she's way off one end right now , I'm just wondering in the sense of do ppl especially there highly politically active ones change their viewpoints over the long run ,
BeforeU
Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
This is the only thing I like out of everything she has said. Don't forget she is a full on Trump defender.
Angelus Errare
this looks like one of those Final Fantasy games lionhead always makes
(03-21-2017, 12:07 AM)
lmao.
Bladenic
(03-21-2017, 12:08 AM)
So confused, like I'm semi-happy to see this after years of her spouting her bullshit and yet I can't help but slightly (oh so ever slightly) respect that she didn't fall in line for every single republican thing.

Regardless even if she's fired, her base is probably strong and big enough that she can parlay this into a successful move.
ZOONAMI

She's from South Dakota. Her views are pretty much in line with the majority of folks in the state.

My mom is from Sodak (granted more from the age of Daschle before the state went to shit). She thinks half of her family is nuts (they are). Completely bought into Republican drivel despite living off of pensions.
Jawbreaker
Like I said in the other topic, Ayn Rand was pro-choice, too. She has one reasonable opinion stuck in a haystack of shit.

While I may have seen an opportunity to show kindness from the "left" in a less severe case, she can sort her own shit out here.
Maiden Voyage
(03-21-2017, 12:09 AM)

Originally Posted by Ishan

Oh I am not thinking that she's way off one end right now , I'm just wondering in the sense of do ppl especially there highly politically active ones change their viewpoints over the long run ,

If Fred Phelps can have a deathbed conversion, anything can happen. Probably unlikely, though.

My mom is from Sodak (granted more from the age of Daschle before the state went to shit). She thinks half of her family is nuts (they are). Completely bought into Republican drivel despite living off of pensions.

The state has been shit since long before Daschle. As an aside, I still can't believe he was voted out.
Tranqueris
(03-21-2017, 12:09 AM)
Prediction:

"Something something my comments were made while I was confused or I misspoke or whatever excuse Republicans use to backpedal."
karasu
Likes his fat guys jiggly
(03-21-2017, 12:10 AM)
This is Colin Moriarty all over again.
ElBoxyBrown
(03-21-2017, 12:11 AM)
MugiwaraCole
(03-21-2017, 12:15 AM)
She's been past due for a reminder that she's a woman living in a man's world. Serves her right.
Pyroclastic
(03-21-2017, 12:16 AM)
It's really lame that things have gotten so polarized all round that you get shunned if you have one or two views that are contrary to the group belong in then you must be ostracized

let's mix things up for a week or two and swap a couple positions around for the lulz

pro life conservatives
climate change skeptic progressives
Last edited by Pyroclastic; 03-21-2017 at 12:19 AM.
Black Republican
water to wine
the drink exchanger
Her contracts up this fall. Yeah interesting timing.

See ya on Fox news I guess
Oblivion
Tomi could actually recover from this is she says something like "OF COURSE I'm pro-life! I was just tricking the stupid intolerant liberals on the View when I said that!"
ZOONAMI
(03-21-2017, 12:17 AM)

If Fred Phelps can have a deathbed conversion, anything can happen. Probably unlikely, though.

The state has been shit since long before Daschle. As an aside, I still can't believe he was voted out.

Well yeah she's a boomer, so back when a more split government there was the relative norm. She moved to MN in the late 70s.
Bold One
(03-21-2017, 12:24 AM)

Terrible human being
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
(03-21-2017, 12:26 AM)

Originally Posted by Nesotenso

she is going to parlay this bullshit into a career at Fox or some other cable news network.

I think if she could be at Fox she would be, something always felt off with her sticking to the failing blaze
Maiden Voyage
(03-21-2017, 12:33 AM)

Well yeah she's a boomer, so back when a more split government there was the relative norm. She moved to MN in the late 70s.

Parts of it are all right (Eastern side, mostly). MN has done much better economically. Good choice for her!
shadow_shogun
(03-21-2017, 12:36 AM)

Originally Posted by karasu

This is Colin Moriarty all over again.

Very soon she'll be hosting his new show with him.