• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Sebmugi

No I have not yet made adjustments for FF XV.. I will see this;)

1483119103-driveclub-tm-20161230171920.jpg

1483119109-driveclub-tm-20161230172333.jpg

Paragon looks incredible. Wow.

Dumb, take as many Driveclub/racing game shots as you want. I love them. Same for you Forza and whatnot peeps.

Sebmugi

I love beautiful cars and I have been waiting for a long time to see in a video game a management of reflections also pushed over the body .. I never get tired ^^

But I will calm down .. promised ;)

edit:I did not manage to do all the games that I wanted on ps4 that is why I resold the xbox one, I would see what the scorpio gives and if there are nice exclusivity

Kyrios

Dumb is my main source of wallpaper so it doesn't bother me, but would love to see some different stuff!

So what is the process for getting the shots onto NeoGaf? Are yall just using flashdrives to take the images off the PS4?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
So what is the process for getting the shots onto NeoGaf? Are yall just using flashdrives to take the images off the PS4?

PS4 lets you put an image online through the share button on multiple places as soon as you take it, but yes I stick them on a flash drive :p

Top Bottom