• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Rumor)(spoilers) this Possible UC4 Easter Egg oh boy

Spinky

I cannot take this.

My entire day has been ruined/improved by this news. I haven't thought about anything else.

This is what I've been sitting around waiting for at E3 over the past few years. If this actually leads to something, I will absolutely freaking erupt.

I'm still not letting myself think it will, though. I know it's likely but I'm not taking the risk. I've been disappointed too many damn times. I'll probably never believe this until it's 100% confirmed.

I cannot take this.

My entire day has been ruined/improved by this news. I haven't thought about anything else.

This is what I've been sitting around waiting for at E3 over the past few years. If this actually leads to something, I will absolutely freaking erupt.

I'm still not letting myself think it will, though. I know it's likely but I'm not taking the risk. I've been disappointed too many damn times. I'll probably never believe this until it's 100% confirmed.
i think nothing is impossible after e3 last year

If he doesn't look like this...

Urgg. I'd rather they go with Twinsanity's look. Much more fun and zany.

crash_twinsanity_render__crash___5_by_jerimiahisaiah-d7ddh1a.png

Oh, and no weird bellybutton shit either. Seriously, why did he even have one?

Credits were the same. Couldn't spot any differences. Actually paid attention (mostly) too since I had beaten the game and took my time to collect my thoughts and listen to the music.

hitme

The only time we will ever pay attention to the ACTUAL credits (not MGS, MCU movies)

Can we start partying yet?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I just hope they never give him that obnoxious babbling voice that he had in some of the PS2 era games. Mute with the occasional "whoa!" or whatever is fine.

troy-X

Neo Member
I watched 30s of the video. I can't take any more of that.

Guess I'm buying Uncharted 4 day one then... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would be great for ND to embark now in a more light hearted project like a Crash Bandicoot game with so much margin for creativity and innovation.I am sure people in the studio would be happy to make it.

Lucreto

I wish Sony had saved Spyro as well. Being locked in the Activision prison with those other creatures while Sony mounted a rescue for Crash.

Top Bottom