• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios SDCC info roundup

Pachimari

For the new page:

Last part of the Avengers: Infinity War poster:

savzlyu.jpg

HD version:

MartyStu

Damn, now I might have to watch the sequel to that boring ass movie.

And Captain Marvel in the 90s? Interesting. I just hope that she won't be portrayed as a right wing conservative asshole but Feige wants my money so I'm not too worried.

I would be completely okay with this. She would fit right in with War Machine.

Mariolee

Art feels a little off for me (wish they went for more of a Alex Ross look like Justice League did) but I just love seeing everyone in the movies together.

youcantseehim.jpeg

I think he's that last minute save their ass guy.

I legit think Ant-Man and Wasp show up at the end of this to save everyone. Shrink down the whole team and get them away. I know he said Lily isn't in Infinity War but it's the kinda thing I can see him lying about to not ruin the moment.

Cap with that nautical beard. Looking more captain-y than ever before.

Give him an eyepatch and a bandana and I can see Naked Snake/Big Boss.

El Topo

Is he gonna be in Infinity War?

Yes.

I would be completely okay with this. She would fit right in with War Machine.

I feel like there is something wrong with people if they think that "Hey, maybe the law should apply to us as well" is something that makes War Machine a right-wing conservative asshole.
Dude is far and away the most reasonable person in Civil War.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Yes.

I feel like there is something wrong with people if they think that "Hey, maybe the law should apply to us as well" is something that makes War Machine a right-wing conservative asshole.
Dude is far and away the most reasonable person in Civil War.

Dude was literally in a film where the White House was infiltrated by a terrorist organisation.

El Topo

Dude was literally in a film where the White House was infiltrated by a terrorist organisation.

It doesn't make sense whatsoever to use that as a justification for his behavior (all around the world). If you go down that route, you lose civilized society.
The whole "You can't trust the government - take the law into your own hands" shit is not all that far away from the shit you hear from Southern militia.

DeathyBoy

Banned
It doesn't make sense whatsoever to use that as a justification for his behavior.

I'm not justifying his behaviour, I'm pointing out why it didn't make any sense.

Even if he believes in accountability, he's seen even the White House can't be trusted. And he's going to go along with a UN Committee run by Ross?

Lol.

El Topo

I'm not justifying his behaviour, I'm pointing out why it didn't make any sense.

Even if he believes in accountability, he's seen even the White House can't be trusted. And he's going to go along with a UN Committee run by Ross?

Lol.

He doesn't follow the law anywhere. You don't need any accords to make it illegal for someone to severely injure officers, we already have laws against all the shit he does.
The movie never calls him out on all the shit he pulls. If his was a reasonable stance in MCU, you would have chaos and anarchy and society would collapse.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
American Baby Jesus is on Cap's side, the side of the righteous. #TeamCap

The Kree

Banned
He doesn't follow the law anywhere. You don't need any accords to make it illegal for someone to severely injure officers, we already have laws against all the shit he does.
The movie never calls him out on all the shit he pulls. If his was a reasonable stance in MCU, you would have chaos and anarchy and society would collapse.

Order before justice. Got it.

Top Bottom