• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Caderfix

The bet is on with yourself and Heroman.

I hope you both enjoy your Drifter avatars in January.

CM-Punk-Daniel-Bryan-handshake.jpg

Now I wonder how Heroman and I will reach a consensus in case we win.

Sephzilla

In a hypothetical MMA fight between Braun Strowman and Brock Lesnar, I think Braun having a 100 pound weight advantage would trump Brock's genetic freak abilities. The moment Braun turns it into a ground game, Brock is pretty much fucked.

Heroman

Banned
In a hypothetical MMA fight between Braun Strowman and Brock Lesnar, I think Braun having a 100 pound weight advantage would trump Brock's genetic freak abilities. The moment Braun turns it into a ground game, Brock is pretty much fucked.
Braun doesn't know how to fight.

imBask

Banned

if he trained TWICE AS LONG as CM Punk, i'd agree

otherwise no way dawg you're not putting Brock on the ground even with 100 pound on him

Sephzilla

I'm disappointed in the lack of GWF3 hype in the OP

A7EtD92.png

GWF 3: Sports-Entertainia
Date: Friday, April 28th, 2017
Time: 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla

yXI7kEF.png

Upon the examination of the galaxies of space, images begin to appear -- images of strange and powerful forces. But of all the forces in the universe, the two most powerful -- Zach Hogan! And the Ultimate Menome! -- prepare to explode!

Filth Champion versus Purity Champion. Nickname versus no nickname.

It's the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE!! IT'S GWF THREEEEEEEE!!!

-----
Singles Match
FlammableD vs ShadowSwordmaster

FlammableD and ShadowSwordmaster kickoff the Sports Entertainiest event in Sports Entertainment with a high powered singles match! Who will gain footing and make a statement in the bigger GWF standings?!
-----
Singles Match
SomewhatGroovy vs Mahonay

Will Earthworm Jim be able to stop the young buck of GWF, Mahonay?
-----
GWF B+ Championship
Tall4Life vs Korly

After stumbling attempting to contend for the GWF World Championship, Tall4Life sets his aspirations and Super Bowl Punch towards the undefeated Korly and the GWF B+ Championship. Who's betta than Korly? Tall4Life hopes it's him.
-----
GWF B+ Championship #1 Contender Battle Royal
BewareTheBatsie vs OwensIsNow vs Caderfix vs The Strokes vs BronsonLee vs RBH

Six men compete in an over the top rope Battle Royal to decide who will contend for the GWF B+ Championship at GWF4!
-----
Singles Match
Sephzilla vs imBask

The boss is back and looking to pick up his second win in GWF. The ultimate upper case B player, imBask, hopes to stop the law in its tracks.
-----
GWF Tag Team Championship
klonere & Heroman (The New Japan Express) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil (The Just Friends)

The New Japan Express is back on track and is hoping to claim the GWF Tag Titles. The Just Friends are looking to remain undefeated tag team champions in their first defense of their titles!
-----
Singles Match
Hasney vs DMczaf

After demanding a match at GWF3, they got it! Will WrassleGAF's #1 Shooter be able to stop BROKEN Hasney!?
-----
20 Minute "Loser Loses Slogan" Iron Man Match - Winner's tag team becomes GWF Tag #1 Contenders
Menome (w/ Browny) vs Zach (w/ Biggest-Geek-Ever)

A grudge match will huge implications. Menome is looking to reclaim his honor after being defeated by Zach at GWF2. This time the stakes are high as "Filth" and "BJ" are on the line!
-----
Extreme Rules Match
Syder vs Kornflayx

After the controversial finish at GWF1's Pre-Show, Syder and Kornflayx square off one more time to settle the score. This time there will be no controversy as the rule book has been thrown out the window for this match.
-----
GWF World Championship
FallingEdge vs Beefy

The match everyone has been waiting for! Beefy defends his GWF World Heavyweight Championship against #1 Contender FallingEdge! Who will walk out of the biggest event in GWF history as the champion of the world!?

CHAMPION CARNIVAL~!

From OT1:

This airing schedule. Yikes.
F5ddgpu.jpg

It's especially annoying because Champion Carnival Day 1 (takes place 4/16, airs 4/24):
() B BLOCK: Naoya Nomura vs. Daichi Hashimoto
() B BLOCK: The Bodyguard vs. Kengo Mashimo
() B BLOCK: Suwama vs. Shuji Ishikawa
() A BLOCK: Zeus vs. KAI
() A BLOCK: Joe Doering vs. Daisuke Sekimoto
() A BLOCK: Kento Miyahara vs. Jake Lee

Day 2 (occurs 4/18, airs 4/20):
() B BLOCK: The Bodyguard vs. Daichi Hashimoto
() B BLOCK: Takao Omori vs. Kengo Mashimo
() A BLOCK: Ryoji Sai vs. KAI
() A BLOCK: Zeus vs. Joe Doering

Day 3 (occurs 4/19, airs 4/21):
() B BLOCK: Kengo Mashimo vs. Daichi Hashimoto
() B BLOCK: Takao Omori vs. The Bodyguard
() A BLOCK: Jake Lee vs. KAI
() A BLOCK: Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Ryoji Sai

Day 4 (occurs 4/20, airs 4/22):
() B BLOCK: Takao Omori vs. Daichi Hashimoto
() B BLOCK: The Bodyguard vs. Shuji Ishikawa
() B BLOCK: Suwama vs. Naoya Nomura
() A BLOCK: Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Jake Lee

Day 5 (occurs 4/22, airs 4/27):
() B BLOCK: Naoya Nomura vs. Shuji Ishikawa
() B BLOCK: Suwama vs. Kengo Mashimo
() A BLOCK: Zeus vs. Jake Lee
() A BLOCK: Kento Miyahara vs. Joe Doering

Day 6 (occurs 4/23, airs 4/25):
() B BLOCK: Suwama vs. Takao Omori
() A BLOCK: Joe Doering vs. Jake Lee
() A BLOCK: Zeus vs. Ryoji Sai
() A BLOCK: Kento Miyahara vs. KAI

Day 7 (occurs 4/25, airs 4/27):
() B BLOCK: Takao Omori vs. Naoya Nomura
() B BLOCK: Shuji Ishikawa vs. Daichi Hashimoto
() A BLOCK: Jake Lee vs. Ryoji Sai
() A BLOCK: Kento Miyahara vs. Daisuke Sekimoto

Day 8 (occurs 4/26, airs 5/21, JEEZUS):
() B BLOCK: Shuji Ishikawa vs. Kengo Mashimo
() B BLOCK: Suwama vs. The Bodyguard
() A BLOCK: Daisuke Sekimoto vs. KAI
() A BLOCK: Kento Miyahara vs. Zeus

Day 9 (occurs 4/28, airs 4/30):
() B BLOCK: Naoya Nomura vs. The Bodyguard
() A BLOCK: Joe Doering vs. KAI
() A BLOCK: Kento Miyahara vs. Ryoji Sai

Day 10 (occurs 4/29, airs 4/31):
() B BLOCK: Naoya Nomura vs. Kengo Mashimo
() B BLOCK: Suwama vs. Daichi Hashimoto
() B BLOCK: Takao Omori vs. Shuji Ishikawa
() A BLOCK: Joe Doering vs. Ryoji Sai
() A BLOCK: Zeus vs. Daisuke Sekimoto

Finals (occurs 4/30, airs 5/7, JEEZUS)

No.
Neither did Rhonda Rousey and look how far that got her.

Counterpoint to my own argument = Neither did CM Punk
She throws awful punches....She can still fuck someone up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Braun doesn't know how to fight.

I mean, we're assuming Braun had some level of training in this scenario. I just think at some level of skill, there's no way Brock could overcome the size and strength advantage.

Sephzilla

ITT: People who don't understand how big of a difference weight advantage makes in a combat sport that involves takedowns and ground grappling.

Ya'll are getting worked by the fact that Brock can F5 some 500 pounder who isn't fighting back at all

imBask

Banned
HE WON A UFC CHAMPIONSHIP

he's a TRAINED fighter, the other isn't

Kimbo Slice was dog shit eventhough he was bigger and badder than everyone else

ITT: People who don't understand how big of a difference weight advantage makes in a combat sport that involves takedowns and ground grappling.

Ya'll are getting worked by the fact that Brock can F5 some 500 pounder who isn't fighting back at all

HE WON A UFC CHAMPIONSHIP

he's a TRAINED fighter, the other isn't

Kimbo Slice was dog shit eventhough he was bigger and badder than everyone else
Are you jabronies just trying to add heat to your match?!

Cagey

Banned
All this glorious Strowman talk has me wanting a Mark Henry-managed crew of powerlifting monster hosses called the 2K Club.

Only qualifying members on the roster are Henry, Strow, and Big E.

Big E is the club's cruiserweight member.

XenoRaven

Are there any yearbook photos of Braun out there? I can't imagine him being a real person who was once a kid and went to school and stuff.

Toki767

The weight/height difference between Strowman and Lesnar is about the same difference between Lesnar and Angle.

And Angle won that based purely on skill.

imBask

Banned
Mark Henry can fuck right off and keep lifting hotdogs at home, while getting paid money that could be used on actual talent

Caderfix

If both had comparable experience and training time, Braun would go through Lesnar, right now and for anything less than at least 3 years of SERIOUS (And I mean something RIDICULOUS) training, Lesnar would be too much for Braun, even with Braun's weight advantage.

Sephzilla

Friend imBask, I think we need to add some spice to our GWF3 match now.

If I win, you wear a Braun avatar. If you win, I wear a Brock avatar. We can negotiate time length.

Top Bottom