• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninferno

Interesting to see the 2 daily HB unit slots remain while the 2 random slots get replaced, for the 1st time. Still just going to use Sharena though, because my Cecilia is only at 4* + 4, with non-plus Gronnblade.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
+Attack/-Defense should be the best Cecillia, right? I think I will raise up the newer 4* one I got that has those IVs, Merge my +1 Cecilia to make a +2 one, and give her Hone Cavalry.

champloo

+Attack/-Defense should be the best Cecillia, right? I think I will raise up the newer 4* one I got that has those IVs, Merge my +1 Cecilia to make a +2 one, and give her Hone Cavalry.

+atk for maximizing the one-shotting capability. +spd for dealing with inflated stats in higher difficulty PvE modes.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
+atk for maximizing the one-shotting capability. +spd for dealing with inflated stats in higher difficulty PvE modes.

Hmm, now I don't know which one I want. I think I would get more milage out of a PvE oriented Cecillia, my current one is +Speed/-Res. In my Arena team she would just be subbing for Gunter, who is 90% just there to Hone and Reposition.

champloo

Hmm, now I don't know which one I want. I think I would get more milage out of a PvE oriented Cecillia, my current one is +Speed/-Res. In my Arena team she would just be subbing for Gunter, who is 90% just there to Hone and Reposition.

I'd say if you plan on upgrading her merge level in the future, stick with a +spd one. Mine is +spd -hp, at 5*+4 she reaches 31 spd, which becomes 35 with Fury3 + seal. add on Hone Cavalry she is capable of doubling a large portion of the cast. Also it's a +4 boon so one more BST :)

Sushen

I was going to test drive my gimped Delthea, but with Cecilia given, I'll take the easy route. I'm in the cycle of tier 18 and 19, now anyway.

Between the two banners, Delthea is the only great unit, right?

Ninferno

Yeah, next week might be my first serious attempt to stay in T20. I won't get my hopes high though, because we are unfortunately in the stronger wave and the cut-off two weeks earlier (which was when the stronger wave last competed) was still around 4900, which I can't possibly get to. Let's see how much that cut-off can drop this time.

Ninferno

Between the two banners, Delthea is the only great unit, right?

Yes. Sonya is decent though, if you need a good green mage and are feeling lucky enough to get a +Spd one. Leon's not bad too, if you need a decent archer and don't mind getting yourself into the colorless hell.

Sushen

Yes. Sonya is decent though, if you need a good green mage and are feeling lucky enough to get a +Spd one. Leon's not bad too, if you need a decent archer and don't mind getting yourself into the colorless hell.
I can use a good green mage, but my luck so far doesn't allow any Sonya. I'm tempted to get a better version of Delthea, but I know my luck. Still, she's pretty good; her utility is limited to me as I already have Reinhardt, Linde, Olwen, and bride Cards, though.

OVDRobo

Guess I'll get a chance to test out Saber in the arena this bonus period. If nothing else he's bound to cost me less deathless matches than Sophia did.

35 DEF, 35SPD and 22 RES covered by Aegis on a 2-turn cooldown with an added 5 damage reduction. For a mercenary class unit in his original game they certainly made him into an iron wall here.

Good thing I'll (most likely) be moving into Tier 20 this upcoming season, as I have absolutely no worthwhile bonus units and have no illusions about being able to stay in the whale tier.

Hopefully I'll have pulled Saber by the time the following season begins.

Ninferno

Hmm, another map with your party starts scattered. That Firesweep bow cav could be a pain in the ass. Can probably use TA Raven Sophia in the defense tile in lower difficulties, but there's no way she can survive the red mage cav in infernal.

Speaking of infernal, seems like there's no mentioning of infernal in the twitter announcement? Maybe there won't be infernal this time? Or is infernal considered standard now.

BTW, sneaky IS has silently removed the 1 orb reward from the daily quest...
Edit: As pointed out by others, my memory has tricked me. The orb reward wasn't presented in weekdays.

_Legacy_

I was preparing my Gray for the arena, but I can use my Cecilia for two weeks?!?! Amazing.

4 horses or 3 horses and a dancer. How to decide.

I was doing exactly the same for Delthea, I even used crystals to speed up the process. Definitely going with Cecilia now.

The same defense team that got a bunch of defenses last week got none this week. Why.

I didn't get any Defenses this week. I've earned one or more during the last five seasons, but the streak ends here. I'm also getting demoted to tier 18. Not a great time for me right now.

I was also a dumbass, and spent Orbs on Celica's Army when I planned not to. Didn't really get anything noteworthy except a Hinata. I may not even have enough Orbs to summon any Focus units from the next limited edition banner.

I'm a little frustrated with this game due to the luck I've had. I'm pulling too many garbage Heroes. Several of the Lunatic Chain Challenges are kicking my ass, so I can't even claim those Orbs until some time later.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
My Delthea (+SPD, -HP) is ready for arena!

658120016fd71999080a9e1f9fa50a9bc6c74136fa6d3b268c13ca420852b89315afac7a.jpg

Wish I had LnD3 though. Maybe in 20,000 feathers.

Ondore

The same defense team that got a bunch of defenses last week got none this week. Why.

I blame the lack of arena quests and the presence of Bench Lord on my defense team.

Oh well, I've gotten enough universal crystals that I jacked up Cecilia and a +1 Peri for some bankrupt person's Pony Emblem tomorrow.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I wonder if they will ever introduce more useful arena awards. I mean, feathers are always good and all, but the difference between ranks isn't really worth the effort. When I think about it, I spend more getting an arena worthy bonus character ready to fight than I do winning a better arena rank. My box is becoming full of characters I spent a bunch of materials and skills on for arena but I never use again.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I wonder if they will ever introduce more useful arena awards. I mean, feathers are always good and all, but the difference between ranks isn't really worth the effort. When I think about it, I spend more getting an arena worthy bonus character ready to fight than I do winning a better arena rank. My box is becoming full of characters I spent a bunch of materials and skills on for arena but I never use again.
I mean if you built characters specifically to counter arena teams, sure, but generically good trained up units are solid for all Lunatic Chain Missions and TT.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I mean if you built characters specifically to counter arena teams, sure, but generically good trained up units are solid for all Lunatic Chain Missions and TT.

Definitely agree. I'm just reaching the point where some don't get used even for that because I have enough, and a few strong units can carry you pretty far, even in chain. Sometimes Hector and a healer can clear a map by himself.

Delthea is the star of this banner for sure. She can be a real threat on offense and has great support abilities.

I really like Gray too. His high BST should make for some great arena scores after the last two weeks of bench lord dragging me down. And Sword Valor is awesome.

Draxal

We're getting xmas tharja.

We might get more ssuit characters next month but I wouldn't expect it to be Ylisse based again.

Shito

Six 5-pulls on Celica's Army banner and only five 4-star units, are you kidding me?
I did five 5-pulls in two days and I got 4 new 5-star characters... two healers (meh), one Faye (yeah TT points!) and finally one Delthea... I'm bound for 300 orbs of only Bartre's now, ain't I?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I don't think there are any more typical seasonal Gacha banners until Halloween and Christmas. I wouldn't put it past them to create something since this game put in Easter though.

Draxal

I don't think there are any more typical seasonal Gacha banners until Halloween and Christmas. I wouldn't put it past them to create something since this game put in Easter though.

Depends in what month we get CYL.

If its not September, I can expect yukata or back to school outfits, I was shocked by the Bridal banner over the easter banner.

Zafir

I honestly kind of hope they take a break and do the CYL in September.

I was shocked that they did this swimsuit banner so closed to the bridal one. They're not really special events if they happen every month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom