• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits S6 |OT| Magic Folder Saves The Day - Wednesdays 9/8c

scarlet

Sutter somewhat affects it, but there really isn't the push to win clients, bringing more people on-board. We are told that Jessica is still in deep shit and we should be seeing more of it.

With the current image no one's gonna join them, That's why Jessica told Harvey to win and she's doing the innocence project so when people google their firm it's said they saved a life instead of hired a fake lawyer. Make a better image of their firm again, and people will come.

With the current image no one's gonna join them, That's why Jessica told Harvey to win and she's doing the innocence project so when people google their firm it's said they saved a life instead of hired a fake lawyer. Make a better image of their firm again, and people will come.

Jessica only told Harvey to win street Mike's deal was withdrawn.

No case of the week affects the show quality a lot.

Also, not really seeing the firm fight for survival but spend all it's time on Mike and Innocence Project makes no sense.

but mike and rachel....
they are the new romeo and juliet. the hardship that rachel has to go through is unbelievable...
fuck this season. and her trying to give the boss a pep talk lol. the innocence project and trying to save mike is getting out of hand. they have a fucking firm to save!!! i really wish they cut mike from this season and left rachel at home

This show died when Granny did.

And having this show right before Mr. Robot is not doing it any favors.

This so much, and Season 5 was excellent. I'm baffled as to why there's such a steep drop in quality between the two seasons. This season made me see how repetitive and boring the show has become after season 3.

Yeah they could have ended the show after S5

Hell they could have ended the show after Mike left the firm the first time

And I love Suits.

They're a spent force creatively now. Running over the same tropes, forcing conflict and drama where its not called for, destroying the characters

This is all working out too well...waiting for that last minute go-wrong.

Yeah, this season has already been worse than usual in terms of the positive build up just to have it come crashing down in the last 2 minutes of the episode. I just hope it's not something like Kevin getting hit by a drunk driver on his way out of prison or something

Quixzlizx

Cahill seriously has the patience of a saint. There are like 5 or 6 different times where I'm sure a real-life version of him would've told Harvey and/or Mike to go fuck themselves and let him rot.

jett

D-Member
I was sure his cellmate was gonna get shivved at least lol. Happy endings for everyone.

Seems next week we got some regular-ass firm drama, but I wonder what is Mike going to do from this point forward. Stay-at-home husband?

Cahill seriously has the patience of a saint. There are like 5 or 6 different times where I'm sure a real-life version of him would've told Harvey and/or Mike to go fuck themselves and let him rot.

Mike is such an unbelievable asshole.

I don't know why but there was something really funny about Rachel being all nervous/scared in the foreground and Mike doing that Mike smerk in the background.

This Louis storyline is straight-up soap opera shit. This season is just making me pine for the early seasons where they just took on a new case each week. These over-arching storylines just aren't cutting it for me. Same way Burn Notice was great when it was a new client every week before it moved to being all about Westin.

Top Bottom