• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard Planning A Linux Game For 2013

kswiston

I am expecting a port for WoW or Diablo 3.

Also, I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed when the Steambox is actually released. Valve is not big enough to directly compete with the established players. I am pretty confident that we will get something closer to a branded gaming/home theatre pc (with automated driver updates, and maybe a pack-in Valve designed controller) than we will a fourth console with big exclusives and the like.

Jack_AG

Banned
I find it really hypocritical on Valve's part honestly, have they ever complained about OSX and the Mac app store?
People have no clue, fml.

They aren't complaining about any store that is a CHOICE. Forced stores are a no-no and you don't have to be Valve to hate it.

Do you actually think limiting your options as a consumer are beneficial?

I haven't heard Valve bitch about any other store - fuck - they sell their own games on other stores besides Steam. Do you really think they are bitching because of another store? Or because the store is forced with no alternative?

This isnt rocket science. Its bad for both developers and consumers. Limits options for BOTH.

Top Bottom