• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us about to go gold

This might be the last game I buy until next gen. Bring it.

lauren-smoking-gif.gif

Who is this actress? And what was her ethnicity?

Dingotech

You can create a UK account, redeem its online pass then get on your American PSN account and enjoy it. DLCs, games, etc. are activated for the console, by that avaible to play on all accounts on the console. You just need a UK account to activate that. Its all.

Woah! I did not know that online passes and DLCs were account wide on the system as well.

That's pretty sweet to know!! I suppose I was stuck in my Vita account thinking, that I can't run two accounts so any games with online passes on the Vita need to match my PSN region.

Gadirok

So uh yeah just found out that Joel gains the ability to morph into a bad ass werewolf.

That wasn't funny.

I've had some spoiler scares just last night on the community forum but I don't know why I read that sentence.

Ugh... I already know what happens. Just trying to get it out of my head and dismiss what I know.

spannicus

That wasn't funny.

I've had some spoiler scares just last night on the community forum but I don't know why I read that sentence.

Ugh... I already know what happens. Just trying to get it out of my head and dismiss what I know.
Hehehe its all good just relax the games gonna be here before u know it. Yeah I read the list but it could be completely bogus for all we know.

graywolf323

The file size should be pretty small. Talking only a little over 100MB.

so you will need the disc to play the demo after downloading? dang it :( I'll only have a few hours to play then before my free redbox rental is due (don't think it's worth paying $2 for)

NateDrake

so you will need the disc to play the demo after downloading? dang it :( I'll only have a few hours to play then before my free redbox rental is due (don't think it's worth paying $2 for)

No. I was assuming the demo we get tomorrow will be the same as what the media played last week. We will know tomorrow what the file size and if the disc is needed -- hopefully not.

hwy_61

Banned
Looks like I'm going to have to preorder from Gamestop. Best Buy's sold out of the Survival Edition, and I want that Dark Horse book.

Anybody think the Multiplayer will be any good? I've been on a media blackout on this game. Gamestop's got all this preorder bonus shit for the multiplayer...

dreamfall

I really wanted the Post Pandemic statue thing, but I went ahead with the Survival Edition a couple months back. I'm excited- I wasn't a big fan of Uncharted 3, but this looks so different and beautiful.

spannicus

Anythings possible hehehe. Exclusive GoW.A TLoU demo gimmie.

Looks like I'm going to have to preorder from Gamestop. Best Buy's sold out of the Survival Edition, and I want that Dark Horse book.

Anybody think the Multiplayer will be any good? I've been on a media blackout on this game. Gamestop's got all this preorder bonus shit for the multiplayer...
I have a feeling its gonna be awesome. I have a copy preordered at GS but im thinking of getting it on PSN because of the midnight release. Why you gotta kill my hype Drbo hehe.

Leeness

So they are not like Character A did that and Character B sad that? More like, i don't know, "Bank Robbery", "Fight for Doritos" etc?

Yeah, pretty much. If you want to stay away from everything, though, then I'd say don't look because you can definitely piece things together.

*Laughs* Yeah, you really ruined that one for yourself.

Haha, I was majorly into the Internet Lost thing when it was on, especially spoilers and rumours from DarkUFO's blog. Good times.

I still miss Lost. I don't even curr, I love that show with all my heart :(

I'm assuming the demo will be identical to the preview build media got around last week. That file was relatively small. I don't recall the exact file size. Plus, this demo could be different.

There are two files to install, the 100MB thing is just a launcher for the second file. As far as i know it has to do with the fact that you won't need double the size of free HD space that is required on PSN to download and install games and demos, as well as being able to start playing the demo before the download is finished.

Top Bottom