• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

17 tracks again

jamarr8uks.png

Ninja Dom

Speaking of which....

How do you guys listen to music? I use mostly headphones, though they aren't anything like Des recommends in his headphones thread. I used to use those Klipsch 2.1 speakers, but they aren't all that great, really.

Currently using the stock Lightning connector earbuds that came with my iPhone 7. They're a big improvement over the standard jack ones. And I have a Beats Pill too.

I only listen to music through my phone. Sometimes on my comp but that's just for the odd new track and music videos. I don't have a home music system.

OG Kush

Stormzy is huge in UK/London right. He's literally the UK Grime/Rap poster boy. All over radio, BBC, news outlets. Its pretty mad, but he seems like a humble guy, still always in hanging around in tracksuits and makes decent music, so I'm happy its him rather than some sugary pop rap.

His girl Maya Jama is fine as hell.. fancy the hell out of her. Love Rinse FM and her drive time show on it as well. Stormzy even made a track for her on her birthday LOL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bkI6tly91Q

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jesus Future went crazy on Rent Money damn
:whew:
Rent Money (save for the outro) and Mask Off are the only keepers IMO, but they're both dope.

can't even post about how much I like Mask Off because Toku's GIF game is too strong and has already captured it too well SMH

codhand

dont let them nock ur hustl, there not bold, their onlee out to git u theyre idea of good cartoon gifs is dragonball, there there there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last album was terrible. A collection of unfinished idea's.

No hype
Wait, "Entranas" or "Mutant"? I liked Entranas for what it was, a series of "sketches" bookended by "Sin Rumbo."

I'm surprised "Sin Rumbo" is on the album at all, but it was too good a track to be left.

EDIT: Nav tracklist.

Nav and Metro album officially called "Perfect Timing", no release date yet.

HiiiLife

Wait, "Entranas" or "Mutant"? I liked Entranas for what it was, a series of "sketches" bookended by "Sin Rumbo."

I'm surprised "Sin Rumbo" is on the album at all, but it was too good a track to be left.

Ayyyy

riotous

Banned
So this Zoom skit... does Future have beef with Desiigner?

Seem to be making fun of the retarded gun noises on all his tracks.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Listening to Future's Zane Lowe interview for the first time, seems like Future and HNDRXX is supposed to be a double album. He keeps talking about his album "Future Hendrix" and getting to the "Hendrix side."

Sounds like he's really trying to get away from how he approached DS2 though.

He's really bigging up this DY guy as the next big producer. What else has he done?

EDIT: Damn, still no Used To This huh

EDIT: Damn, still no Used To This huh

"Used To This" was supposed to be the first single for "Beast Mode 16."

So, I'd say that got pushed back for this double album, considering how Future said this was the album he wanted to make his entire career.

Thank god though it isn't on here, because that song was trash.

Vorheez

No idea? Maybe it was a last minute change or something.

Considering the change is pretty minor, I don't think we'll ever get a real explanation for it.
I don't think it's a minor change. That piano in offsets verse was a big part of why it was so catchy and one of the most memorable parts of the entire song to me

Icolin

Banned

Is it still a Nav and Metro album though? I only see Metro's credits on one track, "Up", so I'm inclined to believe it's a solo album.

Still looking forward to it, although I'm not keen on half the songs in the tracklist already being released as singles, with some dating back years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom