• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
While this is kind of off the mark, I think people would be a lot more patient if Valve gave any updates on the status of things. Maybe trickle out a few things they are surely going to update. The full patch notes can still be done when they are almost ready to launch, but how much good PR could they get if they had even a minimum level of transparency? I'd love to see Valve give updates on how content patches are going--which is something a lot of other companies seem to have no problems doing...

to be fair they did give us "about a month"

but yeah "about a month" in it would be nice to get an update like "coming this week" or "expect after the major"

and before u fkn valve fanboys come in and say "bu bu bu anbokR TECHNICALLY BOUT A MONTH CAN BE LIKE 45 DAYS !!!" na bitch get out, they knew what they were saying when they gave about a month, they were essentially telling their community <30 days, as everyone and their mother is going to rightfully assume they are overestimating anyway and giving that 1 month mark coincides with the time period right before the major, "a couple of months" would have been a post-major release

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
TF2 is going to get updated before Dota at this rate
dac15_sad.gif

traveler

Not Wario
TF2 is going to get updated before Dota at this rate
dac15_sad.gif

Did you, uh, look at the main forum? Not exactly an incredible prophecy right now given what just dropped. :p

Anbokr- when was the last time Valve overestimates anything? I'm going to assume the time frame they give is the MINIMUM amount of time that will pass before something drops, not the max. This isn't to defend Valve so much as to stay sane, though.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
1 hour left - is kirby the god prophet or is he a false prophet ??

it's lookin good tho kirby no private beta updates for like 7 hours patch finalized confirmed ecks dee

traveler

Not Wario
Oh whoops. Wow, wrong link and wrong thread. Thought I was in a thread for a still relevant moba for a second. My apologies guys.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
tf2 gets update

csgo gets update

warframe gets update

league gets update

overwatch gets updated

hon gets update

hots gets update

dota2 gets... "about a month"
1x

Qvoth

off topic but if you like made in abyss then i highly recommend you to read the manga instead
i really wanted to like the anime but i just couldn't
wtzgU.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Since we are talking about Anime now, Nambaka has grown on me a lot. At first glance its kinda dumb and bad, but the more I watch it, the more I love it.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
tf2 gets update

csgo gets update

warframe gets update

league gets update

overwatch gets update

hon gets update

hots gets update

swtor gets update

eso gets update

diablo3 gets update

dota2 gets... "about a month"
1x

Hylian7

Wait that thing was real?! Holy shit!
Yeah, and it's fucking awesome! Better than I expected it to be. It's about 2-3 hours long, which is crazy for a sort-of-joke free game.

I really hope the "prologue" and the fact that it's only available for download until 12/24 means they might make this into a full retail game.

Qvoth

i dunno how u guys can say that pastebin is fake, considering how when 7.00 pastebin leak 1st came out, EVERYONE thought it was the most obvious fake of all time and it ended up true
i think that pastebin's legit

Top Bottom