• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GA No Limit Holdem Poker Tournament! Sign Up Here!

calder

Shit, I've tried several times but I keep ending up on Feidae's and Wasabi's server.

EDIT: for now I've just gone to Darknight16's HE (Marty's) table 1 substitute.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
I keep getting put on Server 4. What server number are you guys so I know when I'm on the right server.

Hitman

Eminem see if you can see my table on server 4. Also where do you live? maybe all these servers are geographic.

Hitman

Poker table is up at Server 4... was'nt up before since i was trying to log into wasiking's server. But everyone on server 4 try now!

I keep getting Poker 4. And it says Wasabiking's on Poker 4. I don't see his table.

We need a less shitty client to do this with.

Edit: I think ALL the servers are named Poker 4. wtf?!

Hitman

K no one start the game till we get a somewhat even ammount on the tables.

Also this useless search a friend seems to say everyones on Poker 4 server! :mad:

calder

Yeah, it says everyone is on Poker 4 that I can see.

I keep looking for infusion's table 1, but until I find it I'll stick with Marty's.

Let's do this: Join whatever server you see. Based upon how many people are playing, we'll determine which out of the table advances. BTW, we need a new client, cause there's no guarantee all the people in the final table will be able to see each other.

Hitman

K so how many people do you guys ahve on your respective servers. There's only 3 on mine so far.

Hitman

dem said:
dumbasses.. now i have to try and lose some money

What are u talking about dude? You can go in with however much money u want. go in with 1000 only.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
just hope you can see a table. is there another one besides hitman's(room is called Infusion's)?

see if you can see Infusion's...

Hitman

Yeh.. Everyone.. It's not too late. Just look for my table under the private tables tab.

The table is called "infusion's"

Hitman

Yeh.. apprerently pokerroom has multiple servers. So you might not be on the same server I am on. You have to keep rejoing and stuff till you find the right server. It's quite a hassle.

tmdorsey

Could have cut me some slack my network crashed. I could see if I was 30 minutes late, but damn 10 minutes and all the tables hadn't even started.

Top Bottom