• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Reckheim

Speaking of injuries, has anyone heard anything about Polak and Zaitsev being good to go?

Don't really want to see Marincin in the playoffs.

yyzjohn

Banned
Speaking of injuries, has anyone heard anything about Polak and Zaitsev being good to go?

Don't really want to see Marincin in the playoffs.

Steve Simmons says Zaitsev will play, take that for what it's worth. I'd start getting my Marty Marincin posters buffed up. (or Marchenko)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Saw on Sportsnet today that the Leafs have had the 4th fewest injuries to their forwards of any team since 1967

Merguson

Banned
Dellow has the Habs winning in 5 lol I can't remember the last time they were considered such favourites in a series, so naturally they'll lose tonight.

what are you doing reading mirtle's leafsfan blog

edit: since i didn't see anyone, the Oilers are charging 80 bucks for a concourse pass that allows fans to hang out in the concourse, no seating or viewing of the ice rink.. lol

C9N8bUZVYAAosVV.jpg:large

Cake Boss

Banned
Mark Masters‏Verified account @markhmasters 37m37 minutes ago
More
Zaitsev not on the ice at Leafs practice ... second straight day he's missed ... Nikita was Leafs TOI leader thru 81 games ...

Caps in 2

Calamari41

41 > 38
I think its bullshit that some of these guys grow out their beards before the playoffs are even close to starting. Everyone should shave down completely on the morning of the first playoff game. It should be mandated.

Parch

This has to be for the social media generation. "LOOK I'M AT THE GAME. BUYING A HOT DOG. McDAVID AND THE BOYS TAKING THE ICE IN A FEW MINUTES"
They'll sell every one of those concourse passes.
I haven't even bothered to check for Oiler playoff tickets. Out of my price range, and it's probably a lottery just for the opportunity to buy tickets. The people who said we should have built a bigger arena are probably saying I told you so.

Socreges

Banned
https://twitter.com/reporterchris/status/852187533341593601

Pffft.

The Leafs could get swept and at the end of the day the season would still be a massive success. They literally have nothing to lose. You can't say that about the Caps. There's a mountain of pressure on the Caps and he can't deny it.
There IS more pressure on the Caps, but have you seen what Babcock has been saying in every interview. It's gamesmanship. He influences the narratives, relieves pressure and nerves on his own guys, and increases pressure on the Caps.

PillarEN

I'm happy to see CBC is streaming the games that are on their channel. Probably need a VPN outside of Canada, but that's a minor thing.

imBask

Banned
It's gameday and TSN has been on the Galchenyuk case for the past 10 minutes, and his stupid ass instagram shark picture

i'm blaming him for the stupid distraction, just play better you fucker

Solo

It's gameday and TSN has been on the Galchenyuk case for the past 10 minutes, and his stupid ass instagram shark picture

i'm blaming him for the stupid distraction, just play better you fucker

That shit was like a month ago. Why are they talking about it?

Anyways, I'm thinking (hoping) AGally on the 4th line is a verrry shot term thing. I'm thinking it's Claude way of saying "fucking compete out there". And fair enough - his compete level has been dogshit the last month. If he responds at all in his first few shifts I'm certain he'll jump a line by the second period.

Top Bottom