• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

imBask

Banned
That shit was like a month ago. Why are they talking about it?

Anyways, I'm thinking (hoping) AGally on the 4th line is a verrry shot term thing. I'm thinking it's Claude way of saying "fucking compete out there". And fair enough - his compete level has been dogshit the last month. If he responds at all in his first few shifts I'm certain he'll jump a line by the second period.

Because he's on the 4th line, and because the Impact just suspended a player for being a little bitch on Instagram by waving guns and making a trump comment

yyzjohn

Banned
vEAHoxj.jpg

I'm so sick of this meme.

Why are the colours all wrong on that towel? Did Melnyk get a deal?

PillarEN

Agreed, seems like all of losers all in the playoffs this year. The real winners are playing golf.

True story: The Red Wings players bought Henrik Z some golf vacation at two top courses in Pennsylvania to celebrate his 1000th game which was the last game of the regular season. Not a bad feeling. Win the last game, go hit up the golf courses in Pennsylvania and keep a close eye on Crosby.

Solo

Wouldn't be surprised if AGally doesn't end the game on a different line

It's pretty much obvious him and King will be flipped. This is just Julien lighting a fire under his ass. Not to mention AGally is centering PP#2. It's a smoke screen.

imBask

Banned
was this posted yet?

Dernière défaite de Carey Price contre les Rangers: 17 mai 2014
Le match de la collision avec Kreider.
Depuis ce match:
7-0-0
2 JB

the last time Price lost against the Rangers was in 2014 when Kreider """"""""""accidentally"""""""""" ran him

Solo

When Patches took that high stick yesterday, I realized that if he'd missed a game or two, his replacement would likely have been...... Galchenyuk. From LW4 to LW1 :lol

I can't believe teams are already appropriating Vegas' "All In" slogan before it was even crested by their marketing team. Rude!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
was this posted yet?

the last time Price lost against the Rangers was in 2014 when Kreider """"""""""accidentally"""""""""" ran him
Kreider also leads the league in goaltender interference penalties, but they're all accidents.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Could be worse. The Rangers' slogan appears to be "W.I.N."

Which just sounds like it's supposed to be ironic more than anything else.
And no, I don't know what it stands for.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We get Miller and Ferraro for the Habs game tonight

#Blessed 🙏🙏🙏

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
On the Rangers feed correct? Who's on CBC? Jim Hughson?

Technically the Rangers feed is going to be Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti. Round 1 still gets its local broadcasts in home markets, so it's still on MSG here in NYC. The rest of the country will get the NBCSN feed, though.

Marvie_3

Banned
Generic NHL branding. All the leagues do it. Every playoff baseball team in MLB last year wore "We came to reign" shirts, just with team logo/color variants.
They should bring back the guardians. So badass. Best marketing ever.

Most unproductive day at work ever holy shit.
Same here. Ive done nothing today and now im sitting here watching the Yankees game. :lol

calder

I have done maybe about 20 minutes of work today. :D

Also, I showed up about an hour late for the third day in a row.

..It's a slow week in general.

Hah, same here, except I snuck in about 20 minutes late but it was the first time this week. It was definitely one of those days where you wake up, see you're a bit late, debate jumping out of bed and racing to be on slightly late and decide to hit snooze a couple of times and amble in instead.

I regret nothing.

calder

I've been pretty mellow about the Leafs making the playoffs as my shit team doesn't allow me to talk smack but I just saw a tweet about the Leafs that says #STANDWITNESS and now fuck that I just chugged a liter of haterade.

Top Bottom