• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched the WWE Road Warriors documentary today at lunch. WWE's docs are so good, it's so good to hear a lot from Animal and others - even ol Johnny Ace was up in there being himself. Animal looks a lot like Taz though, heheh.

Great doc though, lots of good stories out of it.

RBH

WWE stuff expiring from Netflix on May 15th:

-WWE: Bobby The Brain Heenan
-WWE: Breaking the Code: Behind the Walls of Chris Jericho
-WWE: Hart & Soul: The Hart Family Anthology
-WWE: Ricky Steamboat: The Life Story of the Dragon
-WWE: The John Cena Experience
-WWE: The Rise & Fall of WCW
-WWE: Top 50 Superstars of All Time
-WWE: Twist of Fate: The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story
-WWE: The True Story of WrestleMania: Vol. 1
-The Chaperone
-That's What I Am

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
For an unknown reason, Mark Henry has been pulled from scheduled WWE live events this weekend. Henry was set to face CM Punk and John Cena at Raw brand events, however he is no longer being listed on the WWE website. As of this writing, Henry has not been added to Smackdown house show events either.

Source is Wrestlezone (yeah yeah I know).

RBH

Because I'm in need of a laugh, I think I'm finally going to watch a WWE film.

First up:

chaperone.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great, now I got two girls who pee on people all over this page. Blech. Eat a sandwich, stop peeing on people. It's gross.

jmdajr

WWE stuff expiring from Netflix on May 15th:

-WWE: Bobby The Brain Heenan
-WWE: Breaking the Code: rBehind the Walls of Chris Jericho
-WWE: Hart & Soul: The Hart Family Anthology
-WWE: Ricky Steamboat: The Life Story of the Dragon
-WWE: The John Cena Experience
-WWE: The Rise & Fall of WCW
-WWE: Top 50 Superstars of All Time
-WWE: Twist of Fate: The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story
-WWE: The True Story of WrestleMania: Vol. 1
-The Chaperone
-That's What I Am
Good thing I saw them ALL

Zack and Dolph both on Superstars. WWE dropping balls left and right
When you take up 10-20 minutes a week for squash matches (Tensai, Ryback, Funkasaurus) someone has to get dropped down.

Damien Sandow debut sound great:

Sandow entered to Leonard Cohen's classical music piece "Hallelujah." Funny stuff. He responded to a "WHAT?" crowd chant with "Thank you for your irrelevant contribution." He said he wouldn't indulge the WWE Universe or Bateman (whom he called a "miscreant") with a match. Sandow left. "You're welcome." Bateman demanded an opponent nonetheless. He got one...it was Ryback.

Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah"? Sandow comes into Handel's Messiah. It's the "Hallelujah Chorus" part of that classical masterpiece.

Oh snap, who was asking about more Paul London/Brian Kendrick shoot interviews the other day?

Well, here's the announcement trailer for London & Kendrick 2;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKULJWJ1W7k

Yessss, this should be awesome - the original was hilarious, both guys are each their own special brand of bat-shit crazy.

Awesome, unfortunately Kendrick is probably the only one to have any new wrestling stories from his recent time in TNA. Shoot I'm most hyped for this summer is the Russo live youshoot in June. It's gonna be great.

Jamie OD

Quick results of the important stuff from DDT's Max Bump 2012, featuring the in-ring return of Kota Ibushi;

5. Kota Ibushi Return Match: El Generico defeated Kota Ibushi with the Brainbustaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! (20:12).

6. 3 Way KO-D Challenger Playoff Match: HARASHIMA defeated Yasu Urano and KUDO when HARASHIMA pinned Urano with the Somato (17:16).

7. KO-D Openweight Title: Yuji Hino defeated Masa Takanashi (c) with the F***’N Bomb (26:10).

Gotta see that Ibushi/Generico match.

ibushi-generico-huracanrana.jpg

The Golden Star has returned.

Top Bottom