• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Madden 15 cover is interesting.

Rikkun

Look at his left foot. He's clearly teleporting away from a nuclear explosion (explains the yellow light on him).

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Did they do something with his proportions digitally?

Looks like they made his head and helmet gap slightly larger than normal.

Something is just off about the whole thing.

edit: it looks like the distance from the top of the helmet to the bottom of the chin strap is almost the same size as his torso.

In all seriousness, isn't that the Heisman pose?

Kinda . . . but the Heisman pose is an offensive player with the ball pushing away defenders. Richard Sherman is a defender.

Heisman_Trophy.gif

andymcc

Banned
it looks like the scene from american psycho where patrick bateman is hittin' the prostitute from behind but instead sherman is fucking the EA logo

Big_J

Neo Member
Looks like he's in press coverage against a receiver and jamming him at the line. I'm a big Seahawks/Sherm fan but that is an awful cover.

MattDoza

Someone went through all of the photos from a photo shoot for this cover and picked this one. Or they just used the first and only picture taken in the shoot. Both are laughable.

Just looks like he might be slowing down a WR coming off the line to me, Idk.

I wonder if DB's will be ridiculous good since Sherman is on the cover.

SJRB

Gold Member
Someone got paid for this cover. Someone got paid after someone else approved it.

Think about that for a moment.

Why are EA Sports threads always the most unintentionally funny threads of the day? This one already has me nearly in tears and it's not even at post 100 yet LOL

Top Bottom