• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

FrsDvl
(09-13-2017, 03:38 AM)
"Almost" full tracklist has been revealed, except for track 9. New single this Thursday, which will be Beach Boys.
petethepanda
(09-14-2017, 05:36 AM)
Beach Boys

Mexican Fender has really grown on me and I liked Feels Like Summer for the unusual feel, but this one is not working for me at all.
FrsDvl
(09-14-2017, 05:37 AM)
Not sold on Beach Boys yet, but maybe it'll grow on me. This album is really not looking too good so far.
Zeshile
(09-14-2017, 05:47 AM)
I went through about 5 different emotions listening to that. Not a huge fan right now but I'm sure once I've heard it in the context of the album I'll change my mind.
reelbigtink
(09-14-2017, 09:57 AM)
I can't lie, I hate this new song. All three of the new tracks do nothing for me. Ah well.
Snuggle Bubbler
(09-14-2017, 10:36 AM)
For as pop as it is, I've grown to really like "Feels Like Summer" but man, these last two singles are just not doing it at all from me. I agree that everything so far sounds overproduced, but that's been a problem for them before.
Alter_Fridge
(09-14-2017, 10:45 AM)
When's Fountains of Wayne gonna release new music

Weezer has been trash for ages but when they toured The Blue Album in full in 2013 was amazings
Hesh
(09-14-2017, 11:10 AM)
Just listened to Mexican Fender and Beach Boys, still not feeling this album. :(
QuantumSquid
(09-14-2017, 11:17 AM)
could this be the weezus of their discography? only time will tell
Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytiiime
(09-14-2017, 11:26 AM)
I really dig the song, idk what you guys are taking about
The acoustic version (best version) of Feels Like Summer is really good too
Mexican Fender on the other hand
Alter_Fridge
(09-14-2017, 11:33 AM)
Do yourselves a favour and listen to this GOAT of an album instead of the phoned in trash from Weezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ay...=RDl-aypharQ64
reelbigtink
(09-14-2017, 01:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Do yourselves a favour and listen to this GOAT of an album instead of the phoned in trash from Weezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ay...=RDl-aypharQ64

This is really good and all, but we just got two good Weezer albums in a row, so this new direction is a big bummer. An Endless Bummer, it seems.
Tamanon
Professional Bastard
(09-14-2017, 01:47 PM)
Not a fan of the new song, and I really like Mexican Fender, and even Feels like Summer.

But, there's always one or two songs I hate on a Weezer album.
nuttyevans
(09-14-2017, 01:51 PM)
Not feeling the new stuff at all, though I think everything since Make Believe has been absolute diarrhoea so probably best to just not care about Weezer any more.