• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

K-Food party - what kinda crazy propaganda is this?!
Crazy enough to warrant being in a Wonder World repackage?! Someone seems to think so -
Wonder World Repackage Singles Album

Wonder Girls’ Repackage Album Track List:
CD
1: Me, In (stage remix version)
2: Me, In (album version)
3: K-Food Party
4: Knock Your Door

DVD
1: Me, In MV
2: Me, In (dance version)
3: Be My Baby
Release Date: December 13, 2011

Wonder Girls will release Me,In MV on December 13 and will [promote?] it from December 16, 2011.
loll. But tbh I'd like to see Me, In promotions :>. http://youtu.be/sDIxtwtmbKM

Edit: okay fine a MV or something!

Conceptor

That wasn't a WG original?
Naw. One of the links Peru posted yesterday talked about it. That's where I learned, was a good read.

ajIgH.jpg

Edit: Yeah listen to the original version

I hate to say this and I've never posted in the K-Pop threads before...

But I've had Oh Cabi on repeat for the past 5 days.

... save me T_T

Ronok

Would you be able to recognize her though? She looks surprising normal with natural make-up(don't mean it in a bad way).

If I happened to bump into her, without a doubt. She doesn't look that different without make-up. lol

Peru

ramyeon

Certainly, and both of them being old Korean rock tunes is kinda cool, but in general promoting a cover just feels like a wasted opportunity to me.

Imo it'd be a wasted opportunity not to promote it in any form, it's damn good cover.

Ronok

So who is actually the biggest/best guy group at the moment? I haven't been paying them much attention to be honest.

I'm not 100% sure, but I assume it's Big Bang as far as the biggest group goes... Best is a matter of taste. *shrug*

Alta1r

LOL. I thought we were talking about the food song. I was totally expecting the old dude to start singing that. Still, old school Me,In was a good listen.

It's not like it's that uncommon... 소녀시대 was a cover as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3a6RQRvhA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And a much older video of him promoting it originally...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLSis4i32oM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wow. Was this the first song they promoted? Or was that Into The New World? Either way, this is the first song I heard by Soshi, I never knew it was a cover too. That was an intense lead-up to the actual song btw. And the song doesn't seem as cute and innocent anymore knowing it was originally written and/or performed by a dude, lol.

ramyeon

LOL. I thought we were talking about the food song. I was totally expecting the old dude to start singing that. Still, old school Me,In was a good listen.

Wow. Was this the first song they promoted? Or was that Into The New World? Either way, this is the first song I heard by Soshi, I never knew it was a cover too. That was an intense lead-up to the actual song btw. And the song doesn't seem as cute and innocent anymore knowing it was originally written and/or performed by a dude, lol.

It was their second song promoted. But it was the lead single from their debut album, and obviously their group name as well :lol

Kyon

Banned
Fucking Hell i saw OT1 locked and thought you bitches deserted me lmfao I had no clue we were moved to the community side

filler

Banned
Goddammit, I couldn't find the thread. I thought whoever was responsible for making OT2, was just taking their sweet time. Can you put "K-Pop" in all caps in the title? I think that's why the other thread was always so easy to spot. First four letters were all caps.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Goddammit, I couldn't find the thread. I thought whoever was responsible for making OT2, was just taking their sweet time. Can you put "K-Pop" in all caps in the title? I think that's why the other thread was always so easy to spot. First four letters were all caps.
you found it, now you can sub to it. no need for a title change bro

Alta1r

Guess it's for the Japanese repackage. Did Yoona and Sooyoung cut their hair!?

I hope not. At least Yoona. Kpop will be a bleak world if she went the Sunkyu route. Until her hair grows back.
Please be a wig and/or the angle.

Deadly

I hope not. At least Yoona. Kpop will be a bleak world if she went the Sunkyu route. Until her hair grows back.
Please be a wig and/or the angle.
She had short hair during Genie and was still pretty hot. It seems to be in a pretty similar style here too. Not Sunny short though.

Alta1r

She had short hair during Genie and was still pretty hot. It seems to be in a pretty similar style here too. Not Sunny short though.

Haha, this is true. I totally forgot about that. I wasn't a big fan of her Genie hair either though. She made it work, but it wasn't spectacular like her long hair these days. I think I have a bias against shorter hair, especially if it starts getting chin length or less.

tumblr_lvt5zdJBRf1qd704zo2_500.jpg

Ashhong

Kind of reminds me of Chun Lis victory pose, but not really.

And yea, Hyuna is on another fucking level. Goddamn.

Alta1r

Ah, here we go. Reminds me of Mario running and then jumping. From Smash or any non-side-scroller Mario game.

tumblr_lvnxo4zitK1qd704zo4_250.gif
tumblr_lvnxo4zitK1qd704zo1_250.gif

And yeah, you've been slackin Ash. Get to it!

Ashhong

Been busy man! GFs are serious business. Fany is pretty demanding. But I got some free time now, so time to get to work

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Lol, this is awesome. I've been staring at this gif trying to figure out what it reminds me of but I can't put my finger on it. Some videogame..

I know what it reminds me of. Reminds me of how fucking awesome IU is. Still haven't watched that MV tho.

Biscuits

Salazar

Fany is pretty demanding.

0HBa2.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/individual-b-reveals-he-was-abused-by-celebrity-a

“I was once her sponsor and I believe that most people who have been around to know, know the truth,” he said. “She forced me to hand over a credit card, with which she used to buy herself a diamond-encrusted Hermes watch, along with high-end brand name clothing. I have all the bills to prove it.”

“Another one of her sponsors who was previously in a relationship with her for four long years also confessed that he was used and abused by her as well. She kidnapped him, stripped him of his clothes, locked him up and took photos of him lying there helplessly. How humiliating is this for a man? Her family and her lawyers will deny all of this, however, there’s no way to cover up the truth,” he continued.

This is insane.

Lol, this is awesome. I've been staring at this gif trying to figure out what it reminds me of but I can't put my finger on it. Some videogame..

lol i instantly thought of kara in lupin

tumblr_lvsjw4UI2Z1r0sxumo1_500.jpg

marry me taeyeon!
tumblr_lvsegeTp6a1qc2fqjo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lvsegeTp6a1qc2fqjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_lvscmtLlOt1qc2fqjo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lvscmtLlOt1qc2fqjo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_lvscmtLlOt1qc2fqjo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_lvscmtLlOt1qc2fqjo4_1280.jpg

track list for repackaged album apparently
>少女時代「GIRLS’ GENERATION」のリパッケージアルバム発売決定
2011年12月07日

CD収録楽曲 ★3タイプ共通 (3타입 공통)
1. The Boys (JAPANESEver.) ※未発表バージョン 미발표버전
2. THE GREAT ESCAPE (Brian Lee remix) ※未発表リミックス 미발표리믹스
3. BAD GIRL feat. DEV (The Cataracsremix) ※未発表リミックス 미발표리믹스
4. Time Machine ※未発表新曲 미발표신곡
5. MR.TAXI
6. GENIE
7. Gee
8. I’m In Love With The HERO
9. 훗(HOOT)
10. Let It Rain
11. Beautiful Stranger
12. you-aholic
13. Run Devil Run
14. BORN TO BE ALADY
15. Bonus track “MR.TAXI (Steve Aoki remix)” ※未発表リミックス 미발표리믹스

DVD ★初回限定盤・期間限定版のみ収録 (초회한정반, 기간한정반에만 수록)
1 The Boys (ENGLISH ver.)
2 BAD GIRL

Steve Aoki?!?!?! what

and lol, first hyoyeon picture ive ever posted
tumblr_lv4atl6xOA1qgvalmo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom