• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

581085_10150828226036646_334783873_n.jpg

It arrived today! Unfortunately I noticed in the picture I took with my 3GS, that there is some kind of mark on the camera lens, see the line at the bottom? :(

No pic, but this month picked up a purple 3DS, a pink DSi and at a garage sale I picked up (no boxes or docs, but I couldnt care less):

Metroid Pinball - 1 dollar
Picross - 2 dollars
Picross 3D - 2 dollars
N+ DS - 1 dollar
NSMB DS - 5 dollars
Tetris DS - 4 dollars
Zoo Keeper - 1 dollar
Layton Specter - 5 dollars
Planet Puzzle League - 1 dollar

Also nabbed 2 DS/3DS card holders from Nintendo Rewards

Managed to snipe one of these last second, must have been someone who cancelled their order or Amazon getting a few more than they had reserved. Love the look of the system.

IXNJX.jpg

Rich!

Was in town earlier.

I found this on the road, so I picked it up:

NgsVn.jpg

Plays fine, and it's in perfect condition. lol. was only gonna get driven over by someone otherwise.

Was in town earlier.

I found this on the road, so I picked it up:

NgsVn.jpg

Plays fine, and it's in perfect condition. lol. was only gonna get driven over by someone otherwise.

My friend threw out her copy of Brain Age the other day because she thought she lost her DS. She just threw it in the trash. I was not pleased.

JimmyBoy

pCCbh.jpg

I cannot wait to play this but being married and having a fulltime job really make getting together with all my horrible friends at once quite difficult.

robot

ZDKmU.jpg

14.98 on target clearance. I can probably sell and get 25 profit but I kinda want it for myself based on reviews. This is my problem really. I find great deals on Target but I always end up keeping the stuff even though I don't necessarily need'em.

I was actually looking for an outdoor speaker (nothing crazy), let me know how it is!

Accoun

GlnRE.jpg

Why I love small game stores? The shop assistant found out that SH box was a bit broken, so he... swapped boxes with some cheap game (Virtua Tennis, I think - probably the cheapest they had). :)

Rich!

Why I love small game stores? The shop assistant found out that SH box was a bit broken, so he... swapped boxes with some cheap game (Virtua Tennis, I think - probably the cheapest they had). :)

I did that all the time when I was a Blockbuster store manager. No point having our top games look like shit.

Whenever I had a broken case, I sacrificed one of the hundreds of FIFA's we had in store.

WallJump

Banned
Journey Scarf:

7301064148_b12cce0a5b_c.jpg

Whoa. WHAT? I have to have this. I think it will go well in here. No more renting, thank God!

House.jpg

l93229543-m1x.jpg

l93229543-m2x.jpg

Know it's not gaming goods but gaming will be occuring in the family room for sure :). Also just handed over the keys to the old apartment back to the landlord so pretty stoked at this point to have that out of the way...

JnKzU.png

I needed something decent I could wear when I didn't feel like using my cans. Plus, it actually fits snugly into my phone with the Otterbox attached so that's a huge bonus.

Cypher

As the month of May comes to a close.....

Max Payne 3 - Special Edition (360)

DSC03310.jpg

Akai Katana (360)

DSC03312.jpg

Mario Tennis Open (3DS)

DSC03331.jpg

cj_iwakura

Some stuff, both from my trip to PA and after:

IMG_6551.jpg

Brutal Legend($10) and Kaneko's Pandemonium art(all demons).

I like the game so far, mediocre RTS stuff aside.

IMG_6553.jpg

3DS! Mighty Switch Force! Virt OST! :D

IMG_6550.jpg

Got at a PA flea market for $3.
My favorite film, so no brainer.

IMG_6549.jpg

Kaneko Works I(SMTI art) with 3DS for scale.

IMG_6533.jpg

And a llama!

...okay, I didn't get to buy him. :(

Top Bottom