• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaptruder

Banned
pj325is said:
probably some inside joke that I don't get. 5/10

I'd say they have balls, but after watching it them do it for the 12th time in a row, I think it's safe to conclude, there's no bullet in the gun!

That's no russian roulette!

7/10

pj

Banned
Zaptruder said:
I'd say they have balls, but after watching it them do it for the 12th time in a row, I think it's safe to conclude, there's no bullet in the gun!

That's no russian roulette!

7/10

it's a 75 chamber gun

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
yilmazz: obscene and simple: -1 for lack of nipples, so 9/10

Changed my avatar from
to
beginning with this post.
Edit: changed back because I am indecisive.

Ryck >>> Aren't you the guy who got scammed on Ebay with a fake Ipod which displayed pictures of a guy doing karate kicks ? :lol

For one reason, I always associated this hilarious story with your avatar, and it makes me laugh each time I see it :lol . Don't get me wrong : I'm sorry about your misfortune, really. But the whole setup of this story is hilarious.

9/10

Oh, and to not break the chain :

snatches >>> 8/10 . lol E3

Ryck

Stormbringer said:
Ryck >>> Aren't you the guy who got scammed on Ebay with a fake Ipod which displayed pictures of a guy doing karate kicks ? :lol

For one reason, I always associated this hilarious story with your avatar, and it makes me laugh each time I see it :lol

9/10
Yes I ended up giving it to my nephew who had been begging his mom for one ( he's 12) and even tho its fake he loves it. And I didn't buy it off ebay I bought it off a shady street merchant who came into my office to use the bathroom.

Ryck said:
Yes I ended up giving it to my nephew who had been begging his mom for one ( he's 12) and even tho its fake he loves it. And I didn't buy it off ebay I bought it off a shady street merchant who came into my office to use the bathroom.

Glad to know the thing ended up useful for someone :D . It was a working music player after all.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The avatar matches up with the username which is good, on the other hand it is still a picture of a mullet. 5/10

temp

posting on contract only
Shard said:
The avatar matches up with the username which is good, on the other hand it is still a picture of a mullet. 5/10
image = 9/10

name in avatar = -1

overall = 8/10

P.S.

Holtz said:
Nice goal, gif is really bad quality, though. 8/10.
I resized your avatar for you.

heyyyyke3.gif

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
terrene said:
Your boring story drops your grade down to an F.
That's cool, it probably speaks better for mine that someone with an avatar as bad as yours doesn't approve.

temp

posting on contract only
Shig said:
That's cool, it probably speaks better for mine that someone with an avatar as bad as yours doesn't approve.
terrene's avatar > your avatar

It's indisputable.

MetalAlien

Banned
I like Temps alot, very original, Hydros is nice.. not exactly original, but you can't go wrong with fighter sprites. :)

scrolling up I see yilmazzs tar, and I like it alot... it's filthy.

kojacker

MetalAlien - 7.999998/10

I like it lots. It moves, it's from a cool movie, misuses a Christian symbol, rain>sun, what's not to like.

PS: i know mine's crappy, if you're gonna bother please lube liberally!!

Edit:
Hurrah for SAU and his kind words! As MetalAlien is a brainless disguiser I'm going to rate you a...... 6.932/10.

Your avatar makes me think bad thoughts of being separated from my internals by a pride of quick, black uber-aliens. It aso makes me think of German cyber trance techno. All good then!

Booo for MetalAlien, and I've edited my score accordingly

MetalAlien

Banned
Hotarubi said:
It's a... toaster oven? 4/10!

Hota's tar is perfect and impervious to slander. 10/10.

I gotta give kojacker a 5 only because he missed the chance to actually have Kojack in his tar. :)

SAU said:
Creepy, confusing, but tells a tale. 6/10

I'm sorry Sau, but I don't know what I feel about yours.. I just don't!

Wes

venison crêpe
Hot and suggestive lady. Unless it's a trap? 9/10.

Mine is going to score low unless you're a fellow Englander!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
deli_av.jpg

hey, what movie's this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom