• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS |OT| (’-‘)-------------

fernoca

Outside screenshots and like 2 videos, haven't seen much of this. Avoided the Test too.

And the money is already in the account waiting for midnight. XD

pariah164

Late to the party, but awesome OT.

ltkjJwv.gif

My hype for this game is reaching critical. Praying they release it at midnight on the eShop so I can get some play in before sleeping.

Thoraxes

ooo OOOO oo oo oo OO OO oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Also here some (mostly) Mechanica play I did during the first Testpunch weekend if anyone wants some short 1080p/60FPS videos on a playlist to keep them busy (and tell me how much a scrub I am).

Poketune

Does the JP copy of this game support English? I'd like to buy the JP copy because it's cheaper in Canada but I'd like to be sure I can understand the game before so

JJShadow

Been playing this since Tuesday, so much fun! Looking forward to play with you guys, feel free to add me:

SW-6546-7681-0118

JambiBum

Amazon Japan refuses to sell it to me lol...keeps saying I am from the US and the item is restricted. I will just wait till tomorrow.

Make sure that whatever address you are trying to check out with is a Japanese address. I just used nintendo HQ as my address.

Coda

I'm tempted to buy the game digitally from Japan now but I think I'll wait to buy a physical copy tomorrow. :)

Chairhome

I was almost able to pick up my copy today from best buy, the cashier who was giving me my other pick up order thought I could pick up arms also today, till he scanned it.

=====
Great OP, but I think you should give gif credit for the great Geoff gif.
It's by SunHiLegend

Coda

I was almost able to pick up my copy today from best buy, the cashier who was giving me my other pick up order thought I could pick up arms also today, till he scanned it.

=====
Great OP, but I think you should give gif credit for the great Geoff gif.
It's by SunHiLegend

Haha, happened to at Walmart the other day, they put the game out early and then the cashier scanned it through the computer and it was game over.

Got my copy in the mail today.

Played through grand prix and holy shit this is for real!

I never played anyone in the test punch as tough as the CPU.

Also. The final boss has some of the most blatant input reads I've seen in a long time.

correojon

I just watched the exhibition match between Zerk and the producer and OMG the movement skills of the producer were incredible! He totally dominated the champion. It also debunked the theory that the game would become too defensive, he was moving nonstop and attacking constantly, which helped him pin down his opponent and build rush meter quickly so the opponent had to be even more careful. And all of this using motion controls! :)

I just watched the exhibition match between Zerk and the producer and OMG the movement skills of the producer were incredible! He totally dominated the champion. It also debunked the theory that the game would become too defensive, he was moving nonstop and attacking constantly, which helped him pin down his opponent and build rush meter quickly so the opponent had to be even more careful. And all of this using motion controls! :)

Welcome to the Glory that is Yabuki!

Top Bottom