• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Mega Man's Electric Sheep
(Yesterday, 06:29 PM)

Originally Posted by AlexMeloche

I wonder when Reggie will play a bigger part of the show. I'm surprised (but happy!) that Kevin is part of the "main group" but not him.

Btw, how big of a character is Kevin in the comics?

Well, it's hard to compare Kevin to the other characters since he's so recent. He was introduced in September 2010 in the Veronica comic series In his initial storyline, "Isn't It Bromantic?", Veronica expresses interest in dating Kevin but he is uninterested. As he and Jughead bond over their mutual love of food, Kevin explains that he does not want to date Veronica because he is gay. Kevin also bonds with Veronica and they become best friends.
He has had like 3 different solo miniseries since then and appeared in other stories as a character the same way a Reggie or a Cheryl do. So not a main core 4 level character, but probably mid tier above Moose or Dilton, who rarely get their own comics or stories.
etta
my hard graphic balls
(Yesterday, 06:36 PM)
Yo this show is pretty good
RPGCrazied
(Yesterday, 06:52 PM)
Never expected that ending with Jughead. What a twist.
oatmeal
(Yesterday, 07:03 PM)
This is definitely turning less interesting and into mkre of a CW show.

Get back to the main mystery please.
biosnake20
(Yesterday, 07:53 PM)
I haven't watched a CW show since the like first few seasons of One Tree Hill. This is pretty good. And my boy Dylan being in it is even better.
MisterFalcon
(Yesterday, 07:58 PM)
OK, I just finished the first 4 and is it me or does Luke Perry look like a young Walter White ?

Also, Betty is the best.
Fantastical
Death Prophet
(Yesterday, 08:03 PM)

Originally Posted by biosnake20

I haven't watched a CW show since the like first few seasons of One Tree Hill. This is pretty good. And my boy Dylan being in it is even better.

biosnake20
(Yesterday, 09:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Fantastical

Talking about Luke Perry