• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The best thing to come out of today's Trump rally is

21100269_10155656636118055_734810869_n.png

www.gods2.com

I..... am speechless

Solo

Unless there's a trade that happens during camp. I think this is our roster for the season

Then, barring Carey Price being 2014-2015 Carey Price, Habs aren't making the playoffs.

And if they do get that Carey Price, they are still getting bounced in round one.

Fire Bergevin and step down Molson.

Yawnier

Banned
I've noticed that none of you cucks have been able to actually refute any of the facts on that website.

Checkmate.
A lot of the content on that site is flat out unreadable but I learned that white and black people were in the Americas before us Native Americans apparently

PillarEN

Man that hyper attack on the #fakemedia at around the 55 minutes to 1 hour on the Newshour upload of the rally is so sad. I mean it's hard for me to think of any other US president that would actually use such language, posture, and attack methods. Regardless of political affiliations. Shit's pathetic, at the same time there are plenty of such angry and stupid people in every single country so if you were a shitheel politician why not just act like a buffoon. "He's telling it like it is" and a little bit of dirt on the other candidates which you repeat ad nausea is your ticket to victory as long as your image is built off of the idea that you are a business success.

Other tidbits: Build that wall chants are still a thing. Breh, I'd personally love to see this wall because of how absurd it is. Let's see if he can pull it off in 8 years cause no way he'd get it built in 4.
Oh yeah and when he barks out "ONE VOTE". Lolz

Socreges

Banned
Found more info on that scumbag behind the "blacks for the orange piece of shit" thing

http://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2...reepy-murder-cult-believes-obama-anti-christ/
Remember the time when even reports of such a psychopath being present at a single rally were enough to stir public controversy. But now things are so completely fucked that organizers willingly and repeatedly place this guy in focus directly behind Trump simply because he's one of three black Trump supporters on the planet and gives apparent validity to any claims that Trump isn't racist.

Teflon Don.

Top Bottom