• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

Majukun

they teased shanks' 6+ evolution on a magazine

yeeeee-ha. I hope it's OP as fuck ...my hope is that we get the psy skull before this new invasion round so that i can farm it with double stamina and get potentially 2 psy skull in one swoop for my sabo and then,in eh distant future,for shanks

MiTYH

they teased shanks' 6+ evolution on a magazine

yeeeee-ha. I hope it's OP as fuck ...my hope is that we get the psy skull before this new invasion round so that i can farm it with double stamina and get potentially 2 psy skull in one swoop for my sabo and then,in eh distant future,for shanks

Ditto! Between Lucci and Shanks, I'm going to actually need skulls soon....

Coliseum time with the sunny ship. Are any of the movie Colo characters worth it besides getting one copy?

EDIT: Also did one pull, got a dupe Vergo. Could be worse I suppose

Majukun

Ditto! Between Lucci and Shanks, I'm going to actually need skulls soon....

Coliseum time with the sunny ship. Are any of the movie Colo characters worth it besides getting one copy?

EDIT: Also did one pull, got a dupe Vergo. Could be worse I suppose

if you use driven teams,i'd say boith saga and musshuru have uses...

saga is a relatively weak booster for slasher and driven..both classes don't have many alternatives though..driven has shiki but on colosseum sometims you need 2 boosters..thee's story akainu that it's farmable but still doesn't have skillbooks available,and so means a lot of turns of stalling..saga it's way quickier at max skill but also inflicts a lot of self damage....so it really depends on if you wanna take that hit or not.Of course driven also have caesar which is the best booster,but it's RR.
similiar matter with slashers..albeit they have another farmable 1.5 booster in colo brownbeard and another one with koza which is silver, so you are bound to find several copies.other than that the alternatives are RR,namely the two zoros.

musshuru is a 1.5 orb booster for 2 turns with a low CD..it's basically fn kaku with different classes,less hp but more atk...yeah it also has an orb scrambling effect,but driven have a lot of full table combos,so it's not that important both in positive or in negative aspects

EMT0

Banned
It's always a crappy feeling when you give in to your desire to pull for Borsalino or Legend Doffy, but at least there was a reward. Did a few multis, and I got G5 Smoker, Momonga, Onigumo, and Legend Buggy so I walk away somewhat content. Still way more than I planned on spending but eh. Buggy's a cool guy to have.

EDIT: I also pulled what has to be my 4th or 5th dupe SW Shanks. I want another PSY Slasher Legend dammit :'(

RedBoot

if you use driven teams,i'd say boith saga and musshuru have uses...

One thing I will add to this...low CD characters like Saga and Musshuru are nice for speedruns, which is normally more of a convenience thing, but with Neo/Kai Clashes coming to Global, speed becomes more important than before. You want to clear the raid as fast as possible in the 30 minute window, and the lower your CD, the better. And as it turns out, Slasher and Driven are two of the classes featured for QCK Mihawk...

That doesn't mean you necessarily need Saga or Musshu, but hey, farming a colo is rarely a bad idea anyway since you'll get CC and Socket Books on top of the character itself.

Also on Musshuru, if you haven't gotten around to farming him yet, it's worth noting that Invasion Shanks is pretty much perfect for his level, and with the Anni Sunny active his CD is irrelevant. I'm running Double Croc, Raid Kuma, 3D2Y Robin, Invasion Shanks, and Sengoku (who can be replaced by any solid PSY Cerebral, such as Momonga). Enter Wapol's stage with over 10k health, wait out the 3 turns of Bind (meaning you need Bind lv3 for this team), then use Kuma, Robin, and Croc to burst him. On Musshu, use Shanks and Croc and clear.

bobohoro

Did my planned three single pulls, since all three character classes are awesome.
Got GPU, Kuina and V1 Zoro.
I seem to have a bad streak going I'd say.

mileS

SW Shanks+ teased. That's cool. Can't say I care too much considering how long its taking for Sabo to come to global.

Kyou

via Reddit:
89znrmcastaz.jpg

One turn faster CD is a nice surprise, I was just expecting the socket and some stat adjustments.

RedBoot

via Reddit:

One turn faster CD is a nice surprise, I was just expecting the socket and some stat adjustments.

Dat +9 to RCV tho. :p

Can Neo versions grab the original versions via same captain? I'm guessing not. Might lead to a weird split where high level players have their QCK Mihawk up while lower level players have DEX Mihawk.

MiTYH

Gonna work on my second Doffy (special/AH) today, since it's skillup and 2nd anniversary ship, so runs will be a breeze thanks to no stalling. But I really need a lot of Mr1 copies, so tomorrow I may sacrifice a day of coliseum runs to get both copies socketed. It's amazing how often I use Mr 1, really

EDIT: Forgot I hate 60 stamina raids. No meat ups, so here I sit and wait...

bjork

I think this new Mihawk is going to be a longterm project character for me. If I can get a few whenever he comes around, cool. If he only comes a few times and that's it, I guess he can go hang out with Shiki in my unfinished forever camp.

Kyou

I think this new Mihawk is going to be a longterm project character for me. If I can get a few whenever he comes around, cool. If he only comes a few times and that's it, I guess he can go hang out with Shiki in my unfinished forever camp.
I dunno he's here for like a week and three of those days are skill up. Seems like he'll be real easy to get finished

My Cola reached 999 again, which is always a clear sign I need to actually do a forest.

Today's lucky pick was: Snake forest!

It took me a good 3 tries because of a miscalculation between the raid boa stage & the alvida/perona/doublefinger stage right after.

(summarised: enrage affects everyone, duh)

3rd attempt went perfectly though:

team used:

rocketoman

TS Luffy/TS Brook
Log Luffy/Raid Sabo
DC Usopp/Raid Duval

bjork

I dunno he's here for like a week and three of those days are skill up. Seems like he'll be real easy to get finished

I'm on the fence in regard to dropping the game entirely, so I don't really see myself diving in much on it.

MiTYH

My Cola reached 999 again, which is always a clear sign I need to actually do a forest.

Oh damn, good call I need to get on some forests. I think I have what it takes for Doffy, let's find out..

EDIT: Boy I'm so happy zombieing forests doest take so long thanks to all these RaidSabo skillups I got. He's at Skill 2, so basically takes twice as long to finish a stage as it should.

MiTYH

Anyone got any Brooks (FN or TS) with 4 bind sockets? :) If so can you put it up as a spare friend so I can search? Freaking Gladius in Doffy's forest, I forgot he poisons, so I lost. Need to try again but due to bad sockets, need at least 4 more bind to get to level 3

Oh damn, good call I need to get on some forests. I think I have what it takes for Doffy, let's find out..

EDIT: Boy I'm so happy zombieing forests doest take so long thanks to all these RaidSabo skillups I got. He's at Skill 2, so basically takes twice as long to finish a stage as it should.

Oh geez I'm at 970. Uhhhh Boa or Shanks...

Lmao am I starting a trend?

I tend to get forests out of the day only when my cola starts maxing, I mostly leave them to rest as most of the ships I don't desperately need. (will admit that doffy ship would be lovely for fuji though)

i'm near the max myself and i have already completed all the global forests :/

Well it's not like you're just wasting cola when there's no more ships for you to get.

Unless they release 3 forests at once you'll probably get up to 999 by the time another ship releases.

Anyone got any Brooks (FN or TS) with 4 bind sockets? :) If so can you put it up as a spare friend so I can search? Freaking Gladius in Doffy's forest, I forgot he poisons, so I lost. Need to try again but due to bad sockets, need at least 4 more bind to get to level 3

Mine's got bind level 4, he's up atm. (we're friends right?)

Kyou

Lmao am I starting a trend?

I tend to get forests out of the day only when my cola starts maxing, I mostly leave them to rest as most of the ships I don't desperately need. (will admit that doffy ship would be lovely for fuji though)

)
zombie the doffy forest! It takes like two hours but it's pretty easy and his ship is soooo good

I think I'll go for Shanks' because it'd be more useful to me than Boa's ship

zombie the doffy forest! It takes like two hours but it's pretty easy and his ship is soooo good

I think I'll go for Shanks' because it'd be more useful to me than Boa's ship

I tried earlier but died cause the guide didn't tell me a certain stage had a delay block lmao.

I'm thinking of doing that one once I get my hands on neo mihawk.

Yeah I used yours before, force closed and using you again! Wish me luck

If you want doffy's ship, here's the video I'm following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaFdP88Lnno I subbed out zoro for RaidOnigumo since he does basically the same thing and is only needed for hitcount

hm.... setting Brook as a friend instead of taking along Ain, that definitely opens up some more slots for useful units.

I think I'll try to grab neo mihawk first & then try the doffy forest after that.

MiTYH

Behold, the reasons I failed doffy's forest so far!
1. Had antilock2 instead of 3, so I failed on sugar
2. Left gladius alive, who poisoned me
3. Same stage, only I didn't bring Machvise to kneeling, and died

Lack of viable 4bind captains led me to this team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7nVHO1MX-U&t=161s
of whom I was STILL lacking bind! But I played around and swapped Mihawk for Duval and FN brook for TS brook, which got me there. Then, to play:
4. Finaly got through gladius and machviese, stalled on dellringer. Let me tell you, stalling on someone who does a special, for 28 turns, it annoying as hell. But I got through it. But I didn't do enough damage on stage 19, and lost (bad cooldowns I think compared to the video)

Don't know if I have it in my heart to try again today... it's a lot to go through...

Man, even the LINE version is getting in on the decent anniversary event action:

From July 25th to Aug 14th
Two players will win iPhone7 Plus
Ten players will win ONE PIECE 20th anniversary garage kit set (one set of Luffy, Nami and Usopp)
*They only ship within Taiwan
Basically the same except less rewarding compared to JPN version)
Everyone will get a free legend of their choice + 5 gems (If they share the page 22,222 times) Choose from WB, Ray, Boa, Sengoku, Shanks
2nd anniversary Sunny, 2 weeks of 2x EXP, then 2 weeks of SP MAX at start
TS Luffy and Zoro debut

It gives me a little bit of hope that a region that isn't Japan is getting something somewhat comparable to what they've been getting. In reality I'm just secretly hoping for a the free legend because WB would be amazing for my Akainu and Lucci teams. I hope the Facebook event has something to do with that in the same way they're gating the LINE version legends behind shares.

RedBoot

Well, the 20 gems post does say they're planning anniversary events for Global, so we'll just have to wait and see what they give us.

The free legend selection there being less than JPN's worries me a bit. Though even if Global gets that I could always take Shanks. But I'd like to have the option at Mihawk, Sabo, or Lucci too.

EMT0

Banned
Me being a whale, I'd get nothing but Ray points out of a free early game Legend. Although I guess picking up a second Whitebeard that I can slap AH sockets on might be cool.

I'd take WB over Shanks.

Unless 6+ is cray

It would hypothetically come down between those two for me as well. WB would make my existing teams amazing so it would take a substantial buff for Shanks to be worth it. The current reddit wet dream wants Shanks to turn into a PSY Akainu but that seems more than unlikely for plenty of reasons. Worst case scenario, they just remove his health gate and lower his cd.

EMT0

Banned
It would hypothetically come down between those two for me as well. WB would make my existing teams amazing so it would take a substantial buff for Shanks to be worth it. The current reddit wet dream wants Shanks to turn into a PSY Akainu but that seems more than unlikely for plenty of reasons. Worst case scenario, they just remove his health gate and lower his cd.

My happy compromise for a really good 6+ Shanks is something along the lines of this. IMO no Yonkou should not be a rainbow captain. Plus his special being the logical conclusion of what it currently is, but at a reasonable CD :

Shanks of the Four Emperors - PSY - Free Spirit/Cerebral
Captain Ability: Greatly boosts the rate of PSY orbs. Boost all character's attack by 2.25x and HP/RCV by 1.2x. Boost the attack of all units for every PSY orb at the start of the chain(3.25x ceiling for 5 PSY orbs, since chain starts after first hit).
Captain Special - MAX 16: Reduce all enemies' defense to zero for 2 turns. Increase attack against enemies with reduced defense by 1.5x for 2 turns. Deal 50x character's attack to all enemies that ignores all barriers and defensive buffs.

EDIT: yall forgot the 20 keys
EDIT2: Finished maxing my second Doffy in 3 gems with AH/Orbs for forests/Lv. 5 AH real easily, went 2/5 on average :)

koryuken

They JUST released Colosseum Inuarashi, who is a 2.75 PSY booster (F2P mind you). With this, I am calling it now that 6+ Shanks will be 3X ATK booster. They might remove his HP restriction completely, or possibly make 2.5X the lowest it can drop his ATK boost. As a longtime player, this is my prediction.

Kyou

I just noticed that Neo Mihawk doesn't start until the day turnover. That's kind of strange timing for a raid. New content starting at weird times like that usually happens around maintenance. I wonder if there's a chance we're getting chopper missions in time for Mihawk

Never cleared Aokiji forest cause I always messed up on the final stage with my Log Luffy burst team.

Replacements like TS Luffy never quite cut it due to cooldowns.

But as I've nearly got my Akainu sockets done I've decided to try and do Aokiji's forest with a makeshift Akainu team that had no strategy beyond "HIT IT HARD"

akainu/akainu
gaspard/raid kuma
Issho/QCK TS Chopper

And ... it worked lmao.

I had to do it twice cause the first time I had terrible orb luck (all quick) on a vital stage, but on the second try I burst through it with barely any difficulty.

I'm starting to realise why Akainu has his god-tier status.

Majukun

sooo...neo mihawk arrives tomorrow,are you guys ready for him?

I think i'll go with this teams

DRIVEN:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...18:99,392:99,1190:99C20,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

perona for stage 4, then speed jil,fuji and burst for mihawk..this should be the easy one for me.

SLASHER:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,418:99,255:99,408:99C4,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

vista for stage 4, brownbeard to kill the first 1 hit barrier, then mihawk to health cutmthen burst, then slasher croc to get rid of everyone's barrier and inthawk to finish things off...problem is,i will be limited by the number of inthawk available

POWERHOUSE:

that's the one that will be hard for me since i have really bad powerhouse characters outside of fujitora...i was thinking about this one

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...99,1085:99,754:99C21,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R5S100H

farm orbs durring the stage, at stage 4 use 5+ sanji to keep them..at mihawk use fujitora..if necessary tank with blueno, then burst.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Well thanks for that Majukun - was just about to ask what type of teams or units people will use for QCKhawk. I can more or less use your Driven/Slasher setups so that will be perfect. For Powerhouse i should be fine as well with Chef of Love Sanji and some good subs.

So will Miihawk be up for Driven teams Day 1, Day 2 for Slasher teams, Day 3 for PH or how does it work ?

Also one more question....will Caesar be farmable anytime soon ? Thinking of feeding him socketing him but i might wait if he gets a FN/Raids or Colo stage soon.

Majukun

Well thanks for that Majukun - was just about to ask what type of teams or units people will use for QCKhawk. I can more or less use your Driven/Slasher setups so that will be perfect. For Powerhouse i should be fine as well with Chef of Love Sanji and some good subs.

So will Miihawk be up for Driven teams Day 1, Day 2 for Slasher teams, Day 3 for PH or how does it work ?

Also one more question....will Caesar be farmable anytime soon ? Thinking of feeding him socketing him but i might wait if he gets a FN/Raids or Colo stage soon.

no, 4 stages up all the time for the duration of the raid, one 30 stamina with a 3 classes restriction and 3 40 stamina with a single class restriction, but you can only run each one of them for 30 minutes ..so let's say that you do all 3 stages and have a decent team,you can get around 15 copies per day

as per caesar,he doesn't have a farmable version in japan either..if you don't consider the story version,which is only "technically" farmable

Top Bottom