• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you were put in charge to create a Mascot for Neogaf, What or who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstripes

Banned
image-6.jpg

68QGJim.jpg

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I don't even understand the existence of neckbeards. Is this people that can't grow a beard but in that area?

Who the fuck would shave their face but leave the bottom untouched? I hate shaving, but that is because I grow a manly beard in a week. But shit I'd never just shave the face.

Trojita 2013

jaxword

I don't even understand the existence of neckbeards. Is this people that can't grow a beard but in that area?

Who the fuck would shave their face but leave the bottom untouched? I hate shaving, but that is because I grow a manly beard in a week. But shit I'd never just shave the face.

Trojita 2013

The general perception of video game and internet nerds is that of poor hygiene, so half-assed shaving would be a part of that. Also, the general overweight-fat-blob-neck tends to push out any scraggly hair growth like a furry roadbump.

pubba

A Neckbeard (also known as a neard, a portmanteau, or the bloatee) is the strange under-the-chin hair growth only seen on fatties, drug addicts with a messianic complex and UNIX programmers.

The purpose of this beard is to delineate the neck from the chin when the two have merged due to obesity, forming a bullfrog neck. Wearers hope it will make them look like a badass from Hackers or The Matrix, yet it merely reminds observers of fucking chin lack.

A neckbeard is to beards as the comb-over is to hair. It is never, ever cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom