• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Holland Confirms That Peter Parker Appeared in Iron Man 2

That's a little bit of a retcoincidence
yes I made that word up
, but it'd be cool if they worked this tidbit into the story.

“I can confirm that as of today. I literally had a conversation with Kevin Feige only 20 minutes ago. Maybe I’ve just done a big, old spoiler, but it’s out there now,” said Holland.
I thought you guys would be able to tell he's joking.

Kyne

Iron%2BMan%2B2%2B1-3.jpg

Eh.

EDIT: Oh damn, that glove.

dat glove/hoodie tho.
30c20be1ba622117b9c255fac8d48e90.jpg

Carn82

'Next week in 'Convenient RetCons': Is that Doctor Strange's grandfather's shadow in Captain America: The First Avenger?'

Superflat

Egh, an easter egg in what I consider to be one of the worst MCU films, and will probably never revisit.

The kid seemed pretty dumb, not sure how he grew up to be Peter Parker :p

SpaceWolf

Banned
In “Spider-Man 3,” Tobey becomes evil Spider-Man and dances down the street. I know you have some dance skills. Who would win between you two in a dance-off?

It would have to be me, judging from his dance skills in that movie. I can confidently say it would be me.

Tobey-Maguire-As-Spider-Man-Devastated-Screaming-Reaction-Gif.gif

Producer Amy Pascal said Tom Hardy’s “Venom” movie is in the “Spider-Man” universe. Then Kevin Feige said it’s not. But what would it be like if you took on Tom Hardy as Venom?

I don’t even want to imagine it because it’s never going to happen, but it would be pretty cool. It would be pretty cool.

Thought this was interesting.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Uh, guys, is it really a retcon when they never named the kid?
Absolutely with 100% certainty. If the Sony deal had not gone through we would have heard the name of the that kid, hell they woukd have had to deny it was peter if push came to shove becauae of Sony's lawyers.

JayCB

There's a joke in here somewhere about Tony having a hand in Peter's costume even way back then and GAF moaning about it.

SpaceWolf

Banned
I feel like you could edit that question to this:

On the contrary, I feel you can edit that question into this...

What was it like teaming up with Charlie Cox for the third season of Marvel's Daredevil?

Oh, it was awesome. I really loved working with Charlie and the rest of those Defenders guys back when we were shooting Infinity War...so it was really nice to continue the relationship between Peter and Matt Murdock in a sort of television environment. Murdock definitely has reservations about Peter becoming a superhero at such a young age, but as the same time, he also comes to serve as something as a mentor for Peter as the more experienced hero. I can't wait for people to see the finished episode, it's going to be brilliant.

brazil4.jpg

Doctor: SpaceWolf seems to have gotten away from us, Jack.
Doctor 2: I'm afraid you're right, Mr Helpmann. He's gone.

hqdefault.jpg

(Serene Humming)

tumblr_m2mwj412OK1qcoaf4o1_1280.jpg

inky

LOL, yeah sure.

With how crazy people go over statements like this I'm surprised they don't do it more often. I remember this ridiculous theory people had (even here on GAF) about that one truck driver in TWS being the Punisher or some idiotic shit like that.

Sure, it was him. And Miles was that kid in the car from Iron Man 1. Everybody go nuts!

mnannola

Couldn't they just pick any random kid from those movies and say that was Peter? I don't see the kid doing anything special there. Maybe I am missing something?

Top Bottom