• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump takes shots at Kaepernick, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field’

President of the United States personally publicly and broadly attacking freedom of speech and doubling down on it against his personal friends. Tomorrow is going to be the weirdest rubicon in political history.

You’re arguing with a Junior member from 2012 with a fraction of a post per day. He’s just going to see how far he can go without being banned.

Well, he wasn't a junior until he posted duplicate threads praising scalpers but yeah lol

John P. Angelos, the Executive Vice President of the Baltimore Orioles (he's the son of team owner Peter Angelos and possibly his eventual successor), had this to say on the matter (reads from bottom to top):

hv3dW11.png

As a reminder, earlier this year, he publicly said he did not want Trump throwing out the opening day first pitch at Camden Yards: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1347425&highlight=

fuck man.

suddenly I wish the Orioles didn't suck this year.

MUCH respect. Hopefully others will do the same.

Nekofrog

Banned
Why has he latched onto this shit so badly? It wasn't as big a story at all until he went and dropped all the spaghetti out of his pockets at that rally and on Twitter

My theory is that he is now purely in "rile the most hard of the hardcore supports up with my virulent hate speech so that when they come to arrest me they will take up arms for me" mode

Zolo

My theory is that he is now purely in "rile the most hard of the hardcore supports up with my virulent hate speech so that when they come to arrest me they will take up arms for me" mode

Or to prop up the "If I get impeached, there will be riots everywhere!" argument.

My point was he hasn't blatantly attacked blacks, which is why some blacks actually think he cares about them. Rational people know that's not the case, sunshine.

He hasn't called them rapists/drug dealers like he has for Mexicans, for example.

The fuck are you talking about, he made it his political mission to dismantle and tarnish the legacy of the first black president. He built his political career on trying to convince crazy racist people that the president of the US wasn't born here. That's a direct attack on ALL black Americans. Not to mention all the other bullshit like making a known racist his AG with the motivation of bringing back mandatory minimum sentences and private prisons, the modern-day mechanisms of slavery.

I don't understand people eating this pile of shit up on twitter thinking that Trump is the most patriotic man for saying this, when he has done anti-American things (doesn't hold his hand in the anthem, skipped military duty).

Newsflash: Trump doesn't actually love his country, he's a rich and selfish dumbfuck who profited from his family while leaving everyone behind.

jbug617

Banned
something that is happening is the evolution of turning Fox Sports 1 into the network for Fox News fans. The way their big commentators attack Kaep to going after ESPN for everything. It's crazy to watch this happen

Bronx-Man

Banned
something that is happening is the evolution of turning Fox Sports 1 into the network for Fox News fans. The way their big commentators attack Kaep to going after ESPN for everything. It's crazy to watch this happen
They’ve definitely been let off a leash with the shit they’ve aired between Whitlock and the other moron, Clay Travis.

Dishwalla

Banned
Trump is so stupid, all he did was poke the protesting hornet's nest with a bigass stick, now here come all the protest hornets.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Wannabe dictator having a tantrum because Obamacare repeal failed again. Stop telling other adults what to do, fuckhead.

Top Bottom