• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switches Available on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Jr.

Definitely waiting for a pricedrop.

$199 and I'll probably bite. Too much to play on other systems right now for 1 game.

Definitely waiting for a pricedrop.

$199 and I'll probably bite. Too much to play on other systems right now for 1 game.

This will take years to reach $199.

Maybe you think it's only worth 1 game, but there are more than a couple of million sellers on its lineup already with more incoming. I don't expect $199 to happen before 2019

Flarin

op you the MVP, fucking love you. FINALLY got a neon switch, this one is the one im gonna keep for myself sorry nephew

image.php

Calamari41

41 > 38
Beautiful, thanks for the heads up!

Just in time for my sister's birthday. You've made me poorer, OP, but my sister happier.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Wow still available.
Not ready to jump in yet.

Not enough faith in Nintendo regarding online and digital content management...

Bought the console and Zelda for it. Traded in the wii u too in the process. Got 119$ for the black 32gb. I don't think i even powered on my wii u for 2017. Just so little time between ps4, gaf and wii u.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Bought the console and Zelda for it. Traded in the wii u too in the process. Got 119$ for the black 32gb. I don't think i even powered on my wii u for 2017. Just so little time between ps4, gaf and wii u.

I want to so desperately get rid of my wiiu but all my wii vc games are on it... :/

If I trade it in, All that lost forever...

Hybris

+1 to amFilm's. I haven't tried any others, but it was easy to install (do it in the bathroom after the shower has been running for a bit). The screen is easy to keep blemish free and feels higher quality to the touch than the switch's naked screen, but I imagine that's the same for all the tempered glass protectors. Definitely go for something tempered glass.

Zen Aku

If someone want to get me a Nintendo Switch. I'll give you a Gamestop trade card with the amount of whatever you spent on the switch and $30 extra for your trouble. (Switch + tax + bonus)

I don't care where you get it from. PM me if you want to help a gaffer out. Thanks.

Hope all of those that have been upset since they can't find them are able to get one. They have been consistently restocking them, but they just don't last long so you have to be quick.

maxcriden

I want to so desperately get rid of my wiiu but all my wii vc games are on it... :/

If I trade it in, All that lost forever...

Yeah, really there is so much value in our digital content on Wii U for those like you and I, so there's a strong disincentive to selling....

MilkyJoe

Hope all of those that have been upset since they can't find them are able to get one. They have been consistently restocking them, but they just don't last long so you have to be quick.

Well they are still in stock an hour and 20 since OP posted

Mikey Jr.

This will take years to reach $199.

Maybe you think it's only worth 1 game, but there are more than a couple of million sellers on its lineup already with more incoming. I don't expect $199 to happen before 2019

You've probably already realized this, but you're going to be waiting a long while.

Yeah, I expect probably in 4 years it'll hit $199. Thats fine with me. For me, the main draw is Zelda, and Mario obviously. I already know that my switch would be collecting dust in between games that I'm interested in just like my wii was. Don't really want to make that mistake again.

Plus, I would love a Switch XL. I don't care about taking it outside or whatever or sharing the joy. Just give me a bigger screen with bigger controls that I can play on the pooper.

I think 199 for the amount of games I'll eventually play on it is an absolutely fair price.

Oh god it's starting. Pretty soon it'll escalate to $99 with three games bundled in.

If my experience with Nintendo is anything to go by, by the end of the Nintendo hardware, there will be maybe 6 or 7 games I really want to play. It's like that with every single Nintendo piece of hardware after the Snes. It'll be Zelda->Dust->Mario->Dust->???->Dust

Nintendo have some of the best games in the business, hands down. But I would want to have something to constantly play, and games like Splatoon and Arms do absolutely nothing for me.

Slixshot

Banned
Damn that's a pricey b-day gift for somebody you're not dating. Props on being a good bud!

He's my best friend of over 15 years and he bought me like a $500 watch for my bday this coming August. I had to 1-up him, not in terms of price but in terms of enjoyability/usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom