• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn the hate is strong for the Texans on GAF now that they're good... it's fucking hilarious.

Years of them sucking, being a joke etc etc and now it's just straight up shitting on them.

I <3 it!

FMT you keep leading that charge!

i honestly dont even hate the texans. they are an irrelevant franchise. i told you i troll them because of The Coward, no other reason. i have no ill-will towards them and i don't think anyone else does. the teams that are hated are successful teams, not teams who were mediocre at best throughout most of their franchise history

Spinluck

God damn the hate is strong for the Texans on GAF now that they're good... it's fucking hilarious.

Years of them sucking, being a joke etc etc and now it's just straight up shitting on them.

I <3 it!

What are you even talking about? Because people are saying HOU will fall flat we're shitting on them? You guys are favorites every year, and never live up to it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
People also forget how good the Texans were last year despite all their major injuries as well, but whatever.

cajunator

Banned
I like the Texans. They are fun to watch and not too far from here.
Of course when we play them I hope to beat the shit out of them but otherwise I have no issue with their success.

Nothin' wrong with the Texans, join the hype train!

NYG @ CAR
TB @ DAL
JAC @ IND
BUF @ CLE
NYJ@ MIA
KC @ NO
CIN @ WAS
STL @ CHI
SF @ MIN
VIKEBIKE
DET @ TEN
ATL @ SD
PHI @ ARI
PIT @ OAK
HOU @ DEN
NE @ BAL
GB @ SEA

MechDX

What are you even talking about? Because people are saying HOU will fall flat we're shitting on them? You guys are favorites every year, and never live up to it.

We were favorites last year, 2010 we were just a media darling and nothing more. You said we just lose in the playoffs yet we have only been there ONE year. That one year we dominated the WC game and were one starting QB not injured away from the AFC Championship. The issue was the defense, ALWAYS the damn defense. That finally got corrected when McNair made Kubiak not hire one of his buddies as DC.

I'm not hating on them.

Myself or Matrix ever said you did. Im actually looking forward to the trash that will come this week. :p

Rest of GAF though its this weird fascination with them sucking. Oddly enough the biggest Texans supporters are Packers GAF. Must be all the damn Badger players on our squad. Smithiak loves him some Big 10 players.

Spinluck

People also forget how good the Texans were last year despite all their major injuries as well, but whatever.

A banged up Giants and Packers team made it to the Superbowl and won. I can probably look up more, but be free to use more excuses.

Tabris

Man my fantasy team is pretty bad but I've been lucking out (that's now 2-0). I need to improve QB but with a 2x QB league there's nothing available and my bench is so poor to trade. Any recommendations?

9j0g0.png

now you're hating on us just because alex beasted on you? for shame

No hate; I already said that they're the most complete team in football currently brosef (for now; I think teams will figure out their offense soon but defense will be tough all year).

But they're not equipped to deal with the Vikebike.

A banged up Giants and Packers team made it to the Superbowl and won. I can probably look up more, but be free to use more excuses.

those teams didn't lose their starting QB tho. still, the texans had their chance to make it to the superbowl, and they refused that chance:

jeffgarcia.jpg

you could have made me a big time fan texans!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Do you even keep up with the crap FMT says each week now, trolling or not. And what about the Texans cycle bs that will come as soon as we lose our first game or have an injury. It always comes on GAF. Favorites every year? no favorites to break through was like two years out of 10 lol and that was just to make the playoffs.

"i honestly dont even hate the texans. they are an irrelevant franchise. i told you i troll them because of The Coward, no other reason. i have no ill-will towards them and i don't think anyone else does. the teams that are hated are successful teams, not teams who were mediocre at best throughout most of their franchise history "

lol awesome

Matrix

Fuck off Spidey :p Were those teams using a rookie 3rd string QB and did they have a Jacoby Jones on their team? No.

Also people give the Colts a freebie due to injury to Manning, but not the Texans and their 3/4 best players injured? lol

Do you even keep up with the crap FMT says each week now, trolling or not. And what about the Texans cycle bs that will come as soon as we lose our first game or have an injury. It always comes on GAF. Favorites every year? no favorites to break through was like two years out of 10 lol and that was just to make the playoffs.

"i honestly dont even hate the texans. they are an irrelevant franchise. i told you i troll them because of The Coward, no other reason. i have no ill-will towards them and i don't think anyone else does. the teams that are hated are successful teams, not teams who were mediocre at best throughout most of their franchise history "

lol awesome

lulz are they not? what do you want me to say? that they have an illustrious history filled with playoff victories and superbowls? nope! there is literally no reason to hate the texans

Godslay

Banned
You also wouldn't think a fan base could stab a playoff winning Chosen One in the back as quick as they did in Denver but here we are

Wasn't me, blame John.

We were favorites last year, 2010 we were just a media darling and nothing more. You said we just lose in the playoffs yet we have only been there ONE year. That one year we dominated the WC game and were one starting QB not injured away from the AFC Championship.

Come on it was the Bengals, and I was rooting for the Texans last year in the playoffs. I think the Texans hate is a little inflated.

Tabris

I'm disappointed in our fans Godslay. The showing in the Week 2 thread was disgusting. We need to elevate this shit.

MechDX

lol. Yeah neither of those teams lost both their #1 AND #2 QB, their All Pro WR for 9 games and their workhorse RB for 3 games. Eli or Rodgers went down in those seasons neither team makes it past the WC in the playoffs.

EDIT: Oh yeah and losing Mario for 12 freaking games, using a 2nd round rookie in his spot, while learning an entire new defense in a 3 week TC with no OTA's.

Tabris

lol. Yeah neither of those teams lost both their #1 AND #2 QB, their All Pro WR for 9 games and their workhorse RB for 3 games. Eli or Rodgers went down in those seasons neither team makes it past the WC in the playoffs.

But those 2 players are MVP's. Literally. Matt Schaub is not.

Spinluck

Fuck off Spidey :p Were those teams using a rookie 3rd string QB and did they have a Jacoby Jones on their team? No.

I don't care about FMT. It's you crying about how your Texans are hated, just because people don't think they're a Superbowl Team.

Then you use injuries at an excuse, that's even more of a reason to dismiiss them.

Tabris

You could always choose another team. Not like theres no precedent.

There is not. My teams only have Mannings on them. I cheer on Ray Lewis only when his games have 0 impact on my teams. Mainly when he's playing teams like the Pats that I hate.

Matrix

I don't care about FMT. It's you crying about how your Texans are hated, just because people don't think they're a Superbowl Team.

Then you use injuries at an excuse, that's even more of a reason to dismiiss them.

Now you make no sense... your first time posting here about the Texans and their fans? I have never used injuries as an excuse and didn't last year. I was just saying it's bs that the Colts get the pass and still do (there D was going to be shit even with Manning and still is now), but the Texans don't when they clearly were a great team with a ton of injuries.

Again 3rd string rookie QB, that's a valid excuse for not making it to the Superbowl just as much as the Colts being shitty.

Godslay

Banned
There is not. My teams only have Mannings on them. I cheer on Ray Lewis only when his games have 0 impact on my teams. Mainly when he's playing teams like the Pats that I hate.

Can't hate the honesty.

I don't hate Texans GAF. They try so hard, can't hate on that either.

With that I'm out.

Spinluck

Also people give the Colts a freebie due to injury to Manning, but not the Texans and their 3/4 best players injured? lol

No one on the Texans will ever be as important of a player as Manning was to the Colts. What kind of shit comparison is that? Your QBs aren't even the best part of your Offense, lol. Even with Manning, the yr before, the Colts were just an average team in 2010.

jbug617

Banned
Thursday, September 20th
NYG @ CAR

Sunday, September 23th
TB @ DAL
JAC @ IND
BUF @ CLE
NYJ @ MIA
KC @ NO
CIN @ WAS
STL @ CHI
SF @ MIN
DET @ TEN

ATL @ SD
PHI @ ARI
PIT @ OAK
HOU @ DEN

NE @ BAL

Monday, September 24th
GB @ SEA

MechDX

Actually FMT I havent had you on ignore the entire season I just choose not to fall to your level of complete dipshit trolling. Troll all you like you just are not worth my time and are about as significant as the pubes that fall on to the toilet seat when I take a shit.

Matrix

lulz are they not? what do you want me to say? that they have an illustrious history filled with playoff victories and superbowls? nope! there is literally no reason to hate the texans

They won't be once they beat your team and nutty coach in the Superbowl.

Spinluck

Now you make no sense... your first time posting here about the Texans and their fans? I have never used injuries as an excuse and didn't last year. I was just saying it's bs that the Colts get the pass and still do (there D was going to be shit even with Manning and still is now), but the Texans don't when they clearly were a great team with a ton of injuries.

Lol, whatever dude. I have no idea what this has to do with the Colts, this was about the Texans being picked to win the South and go deep into the playoffs for like 3yrs.

Tabris

No one on the Texans will ever be as important of a player as Manning was to the Colts. What kind of shit comparison is that? Your QBs aren't even the best part of your Offense, lol. Even with Manning, the yr before, the Colts were just an average team in 2010.

What are you talking about? Only reason the Colts got knocked out early is due to the worst coaches decision I have ever seen.

I hate this man:

1287653551.jpg

Matrix

smh it's like all going over your head. What team do you root for, just curious?

Mech, he's pulling shit out of his ass. I had no clue that the Texans were favorites for years or that a 3rd string rookie QB should be able to get you to and win the Superbowl. That's a weak excuse to use it seems.

Thursday, September 20th
NYG @ CAR

Sunday, September 23th
TB @ DAL
JAC @ IND
BUF @ CLE
NYJ @ MIA
KC @ NO
CIN @ WAS
STL @ CHI
SF @ MIN
[/b]DET @ TEN

ATL @ SD
PHI @ ARI
PIT @ OAK
HOU @ DEN

NE @ BAL

Monday, September 24th
GB @ SEA

Time for a spanking Minny.

MechDX

smh it's like all going over your head. What team do you root for, just curious?

Mech, he's pulling shit out of his ass. I have no clue that the Texans were favorites for years or that a 3rd string rookie QB should be able to get you to and win the Superbowl. That's a weak excuse to use it seems.

Cool! So we can just make shit up! Goodell has held us back. We signed a 10 year agreement with the NFL Illuminati to suck. After 10 years we can be good if we sacrifice 12 virgins at the alter of Jerry Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom