• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

squicken

Rams gonna take out the Packers.

I think Clay will sack Bradford 6 times. Neither Hunter or Richardson can block him and they move him around so well

edit: SF killing SEA is one of the biggest locks there ever was. I have no idea what NE was doing with their defense. Keep him in the pocket, play your safeties deep, don't blitz, don't rush your tackles, make him read zone. He cannot see the field from the pocket

Looks like they're having a ball.

uGTPN.jpg

beast786

Chicago wins easy, pats blow out jets, seabitches upset niners, Baltimore further expose texans, and the giants fall.

I don't give a shit about the other games.

Also, Lions is not very good this year on D and its line can't do shit for the most part. So I am not sure where this murdering of cutler is coming from. Give the lions at best two offensive touchdowns. That's saying a lot when our defense only gave up four, when two of them came from garbage time (colts, Kyle orton)

Lions D have given up 8 TD's. Only 2 less than Bears.

the difference between the lions and bears record are 4 TD's allowed by ST.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Also, Lions is not very good this year on D and its line can't do shit for the most part. So I am not sure where this murdering of cutler is coming from. Give the lions at best two offensive touchdowns.

Nonsense. You haven't been watching any Lion games apparently. Lions don't shit the bed with special teams against the Queens and Titans and we're 4-1.

2nd ranked offense in the NFL

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...OTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

9th ranked defense in the NFL

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...2012&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GA

Narag

Nonsense. You haven't been watching any Lion games apparently. Lions don't shit the bed with special teams against the Queens and Titans and we're 4-1.

2nd ranked offense in the NFL

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...OTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

9th ranked defense in the NFL

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...2012&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GA

Remember the Chargers cinderella season in 2010 when they finished the season both first in offense and defense and won a Super Bowl?

eznark

Banned
Killajew Jr happy and healthy

Last time I had a child the Packers won the Super Bowl. You guys are fuuuuuuucked.

exarkun

Can anyone make me a my little pony Texans avatar? I know there are some fans in this thread and I kind of wanted to combine the best of both worlds.

Lemme know!

Wait: Did you just have a kid ez?

eznark

Banned
You got yourself another one of those little human beings? Congrats man!

Is it a boy or a girl? Did you name it Brett ?

Boy. And he is named after Benjamin Tucker, not Roethlisberger bionic!

Ya wife had our son earlier. We left the house right when that delay if game penalty was called after the INT. she was done halfway through the fourth quarter. It was a 40 min drive to the hospital.

I almost got a son and a new car tonight!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Killajew Jr happy and healthy

Last time I had a child the Packers won the Super Bowl. You guys are fuuuuuuucked.

Congrats man! Raise him right or he'll rebel and become a Lions fan.

Remember the Chargers cinderella season in 2010 when they finished the season both first in offense and defense and won a Super Bowl?

Chargers finished first in D? I can see offense but defense??

exarkun

Conrats Ez!

Man, you're making the birth sound like you're an old hand at this now.

Make lil ben play golf. He'll make you money well into his 40s.

Fantomex

The salt on espn comments is amazing. This from a Cowboys fan.

I'm tired of watching this football team, week in and out, season after season. If I had know 1996 was the last time I would feel any happiness with them, I certainly would have made football a lower priority in my life. I have wasted almost twenty years of my life cheering for losers.

lol

KaYotiX

Banned
Pack should handle the rams but I don't know anymore after the colts game. I hope they are on the right track after this beat down of the texans

I have no clue who Tucker is, but hey. Hope momma Killajew and Jr are doing well. I'm gonna name my kid, Bruce or Brady.

Can't wait till yours grow up so you can make threads about them here.

'Daughter brought home bum ass boyfriend'
'Daughters boyfriend died because of a hunting 'accident'
'Son likes the Colts, disown him?'

SEA at SF

ARI at MIN
DAL at CAR The winning streak begins with the Cowgirls.
NO at TB Fuck Drew Brees.
GB at STL
WAS at NYG
BAL at HOU
TEN at BUF
CLE at IND
-----------
NYJ at NE Fuck Tammy Brady.
JAC at OAK Raiders let the Falcons win, fuck the Raiders.
PIT at CIN

DET at CHI

firen

It takes the Niners to have a devastating loss to be OP-worthy. AHHH can't WAIT for SeaCHICKENS to be destroyed.

Yes, I'm sad. :*(

It takes the Niners to have a devastating loss to be OP-worthy. AHHH can't WAIT for SeaCHICKENS to be destroyed.

Yes, I'm sad. :*(

I'm sorry but we have miracle wonder boy on our team. Even in our 2 losses we were within striking distance (lost by 6 points, and 4 points).

So even if Seattle lose we won't get destroyed.

verbum

Congratulations on the new baby EZ. How is it holding the remote, changing diapers, and yelling at the TV screen at the same time?

I went to sleep after the first half last night, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the score this morning.
The old gods are back, the new god is stuck in New York running the ball.
I imagine Elway is a very happy man now. A big gamble is starting to pay off.

I hope my Falcons can kind of reset with a bye week and keep up the momentum. They've been living on the edge too much the last 3 games.

Congratulations on the new baby EZ. How is it holding the remote, changing diapers, and yelling at the TV screen at the same time?

I went to sleep after the first half last night, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the score this morning.
The old gods are back, the new god is stuck in New York running the ball.
I imagine Elway is a very happy man now. A big gamble is starting to pay off.

I hope my Falcons can kind of reset with a bye week and keep up the momentum. They've been living on the edge too much the last 3 games.

I actually think that's a good thing for a team. Eventually every team will have crappy games, but look on the bright side for the Falcons.

A) The crappy games came early in the season which is better than late.
B) The crappy games came against crappy teams so you guys still won.

Milchjon

Ya wife had our son earlier. We left the house right when that delay if game penalty was called after the INT. she was done halfway through the fourth quarter. It was a 40 min drive to the hospital.

I almost got a son and a new car tonight!
Should have called him Waldo, cuz that name is badass.
Grats!

Should have called him Waldo, cuz that name is badass.
Grats!

Think of the therapy bills for a kid named Waldo.

I think Clay will sack Bradford 6 times. Neither Hunter or Richardson can block him and they move him around so well

edit: SF killing SEA is one of the biggest locks there ever was. I have no idea what NE was doing with their defense. Keep him in the pocket, play your safeties deep, don't blitz, don't rush your tackles, make him read zone. He cannot see the field from the pocket

I you don't have safeties who are able to drop deep. Plus Cunningham wasn't able to keep him in the pocket. Went inside so hard that Wilson was able to just walk around him.

verbum

Now I'm reading stories about the Jets taking control of the AFC East if they beat the Pats. Can the Jets be that good or were the Colts still thinking about the win over the Packers?
What would be worse for non-AFC East fans? A Jets win or a Pats win?
I'm thinking a Pats defeat would demoralize that team and the Jets are easier for the rest of the teams to beat. A wounded Goliath and a David prone to running out of rocks for his sling would be easier for the rest of us.

Edit: I don't why I first wrote "Sampson". too early I guess.

jakncoke

Banned
Now I'm reading stories about the Jets taking control of the AFC East if they beat the Pats. Can the Jets be that good or were the Colts still thinking about the win over the Packers?
What would be worse for non-AFC East fans? A Jets win or a Pats win?
I'm thinking a Pats defeat would demoralize that team and the Jets are easier for the rest of the teams to beat. A wounded Goliath and a Sampson prone to running out of rocks for his sling would be easier for the rest of us.

If the Jets are good, and Steelers are beat that ass but lost to shitty teams. Then..

philosoraptor.jpg

Top Bottom