• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls III...STAMINA GREEN

Loxley

What does stamina green mean

"STAMINA, GREEN!" Is something Jeff would yell at himself every time he was in combat in Dark Souls and realized he wasn't watching his character's stamina like he should be. It happened so frequently that it became a meme of sorts among his viewers.

"STAMINA, GREEN!" Is something Jeff would yell at himself every time he was in combat in Dark Souls and realized he wasn't watching his character's stamina like he should be. It happened so frequently that it became a meme of sorts among his viewers.

Ah, thank you

UrbanRats

Also the stamina bar is green.

repeater

Really happy that Jeff is back <3

Also really happy that I watched all available episodes of Twin Peaks season 3 before I watched the archive of this Nier stream :p

I was wondering if Jeff would be taking a sip from cuphead.

Mister Saturn, you wouldn't be interested in a Cuphead stream?

Nothing against the game itself, I just haven't particularly enjoyed watching others play it (for whatever reason).

Still, Greenstream is better than no Greenstream.

An-Det

Jeff Green&#8207;
@Greenspeak
Livestream to commence in 1/2 hour, gang!

A few minutes from now! He said yesterday it will be Cuphead.

twitch.tv/greenspeak

Jintor

he should play on nemesis difficulty cos it's better the more you die imho

might be a tad frustrating for pro gamer jeff green

Watching on amazon fire tv, so can't comment on chat, but great to see Jeff streaming again.

Jeff, how about The Evil Within 2?

Edit: actually never seen pubg yet. This is pretty funny.

An-Det

Jeff Green&#8207;
@Greenspeak
Following Following @Greenspeak
More
Saturday a.m. live-streaming to commence at 10 am pacific! Please join myself, Corporal Cardenas and a host of others for more XCOM 2!

twitch.tv/greenspeak

Hey Jeff, do you have a resetera account?

Keep in touch! Then stream this game:

Getting Over It

ss_ba1b345f67daf713bd94934e0d837eb7f3625e4e.1920x1080.jpg

Siri

Banned
He seems to be off social media completely. That said, I hope he doesn’t post at ResetEra. I’m not certain he understands the ruthless, idiotic, moderation that’s happening at that disgusting little crackpot forum.

Top Bottom