• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Speaking of fairy tale girls, I really wish we got farmable Sleeping Beauty skill ups in NA. I really don't want to skill up Aamir for a dark bind clearer lol
or pay for a Yomi dragon

Silent_Z

I actually have her, I just realized! She even has a TPA and is Attacker type, wow. Time to readjust my team I think.

One thing to watch out for if you're looking at fairy tale girls, they don't have a bind clear awakening so they're only really good against 3-4 turn binds at most. HP is bad too so you might need to make other adjustments depending on what you're attempting.

Awoken Ceres is overall much better as an unbinder; active reduces bind by the same amount and she actually has a bind-clear awakening so you can match a row of hearts to unbind as well. This of course requires having Ceres in the first place, which is a bit harder to get than a 4*.

Ducarmel

^Those are very good points
Any of the pantheon Gods that is bind immune and can clear bind is strictly better so they are only useful if you need a sub of that particular color.

Still might depend on the team and the dungeon one reason I don't like bringing Ceres on my Bastet team is because I lose a skill bind resist.

Same with bringing Ame no Uzume on my Shiva team instead of Red Riding Hood.

The orb change is useful too.

scottnak

One thing to watch out for if you're looking at fairy tale girls, they don't have a bind clear awakening so they're only really good against 3-4 turn binds at most. HP is bad too so you might need to make other adjustments depending on what you're attempting.

Awoken Ceres is overall much better as an unbinder; active reduces bind by the same amount and she actually has a bind-clear awakening so you can match a row of hearts to unbind as well. This of course requires having Ceres in the first place, which is a bit harder to get than a 4*.

Except Snow White! Main reason why I have her in my Kali party still :p

linsivvi

^Those are very good points

Still might depend on the team and the dungeon one reason I don't like bringing Ceres on my Bastet team is because I lose a skill bind resist.

Same with bringing Ame no Uzume on my Shiva team instead of Red Riding Hood.

The orb change is useful too.

True. For the same reason I kept my Fire Dragon Knight instead of selling it because of the orb change despite the terrible stats.

hermit7

I have an Ame but I have the same issue.

I have a rozuel that I have been levelling recently for her bind immunity and clear.

When it is ready I am going to drop hino in those situations and keep my team stable.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I dont think i hav ever used my Awoken Venus but looking at Heimdallr Descended!...i think its time to giver her a shot. Just need to check if my units can dish out enough damage for the kills.

Hope to see some Venus units in my friendlist tomorrow xD
I had the mats, so I evod mine right away. Thinking about trying to put a team together, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort. I have a pretty solid start, with Amon and Mori Motonari and I guess blodin, but the team overall seems lackluster.

The biggest arguement against making it is that by the time I have it all put together, AFALuci will be here, which will immediately eclipse any Blonia team I can make.
Heh, yeah i get that if i was in your position i would feel the same way. AFALuci is on a different level and we will get him likely in February...so if you need to invest too heavy in a playable Blonia squad i wouldnt bother.
Edit:
Are there any teams that use 2 blue Valkyries? I'm thinking about selling my dupe for 15k mp.
There are a couple water squads that could use 2 BValk if you already have SBR and other boxes checked but she isnt necessary. Once i max skill my 2nd i will try two of them on my Sumire team(just for fun).

I dont think i hav ever used my Awoken Venus but looking at Heimdallr Descended!...i think its time to giver her a shot. Just need to check if my units can dish out enough damage for the kills.

Heh, yeah i get that if i was in your position i would feel the same way. AFALuci is on a different level and we will get him likely in February...so if you need to invest too heavy in a playable Blonia squad i wouldnt bother.

I'm putting my Venus up in a few hours, so you'll have that.

yami4ct

Are there any teams that use 2 blue Valkyries? I'm thinking about selling my dupe for 15k mp.

Not right now, but if blue got a Awoken Luci equivalent, her value could skyrocket. With the rarity of Valks, I would be super nervous about selling. If Awoken Andromeda ends up being as good as she could be, Blue Valk could be a great card to maybe even run 2 of.

That's me being really cautious, though.

Jagernaut

Not right now, but if blue got a Awoken Luci equivalent, her value could skyrocket. With the rarity of Valks, I would be super nervous about selling. If Awoken Andromeda ends up being as good as she could tbe, Blue Valk could be a great card to maybe even run 2 of.

That's me being really cautious, though.

I'll hang on to her for now but I don't have a use for her at the moment. I already have many blue orb changers, 2 Hermes, 2 Karin, blue Valkyrie, Gabriel, Hatsume, U&Y, Nut, Amon, Ruka, Amberjack, Lakshmi.

I wish I had rolled a red or dark Valk instead of a blue dupe.

yami4ct

I'll hang on to her for now but I don't have a use for her at the moment. I already have many blue orb changers, 2 Hermes, 2 Karin, blue Valkyrie, Gabriel, Hatsume, U&Y, Nut, Amon, Ruka, Amberjack, Lakshmi.

I wish I had rolled a red or dark Valk instead of a blue dupe.

B. Valk in particular would be particularly valuable if a Blue A. Lucifer type hit mainly because she's so fast. Her, Hatsume, and maybe Nut would probably get really valuable in that case. I imagine something new like Eschamali that I don't know much about would also become very desirable.

coy

I recently got B.Valk and thought Poring Tower wouldn't return for awhile. I know what part of my weekend goal will be.

Edit:

There are a couple water squads that could use 2 BValk if you already have SBR and other boxes checked but she isnt necessary. Once i max skill my 2nd i will try two of them on my Sumire team(just for fun).
I'll put mine up tomorrow. Just max awoken so nothing extraordinary. I'll need to run it as well for Loki mat.

linsivvi

Edit:

Awoken Venus is also great for Legendary Snowy Valley because you can basically tank forever and not die, especially if you pair her with AMA. None of Ilsix's >50% attacks can do a thing including the poison attack.

Will be even better once she gets the dark resist added.

hermit7

Took down heimdall with yomi dragon.

That dark resistance doesn't stop anything. The annoying part was the stall but that was easily bypassed with his 1.5 to rcv.

Will finish legend when i get the stamina.

Silent_Z

Just finished both levels of Heimdallr with Awoken Minerva. 75% light resist makes it pretty brainless, just burst down the boss before 50%.

jay23

Cleared Heimdallr with Shiva team subbed in ame no uzume to clear bind on flr 3.

Failed with sakuya on first try, sometimes I can combo well enough to use her but some days it's like I've never played the game before.

jiggle

Really was easy with a.Venus
Used apocalypse, genesha, and 2 l.Kali subs

Brings back memories of the good old grodin days

Looking forward to day 1 of the godfest. Would love any Norse except Thor, and any constellations. I suppose I'd be OK with an Eschamali as well.

Only going with 2 pulls though. Gotta keep saving for 10x.

cw_sasuke

A.Venus is great - i thought clearing the Desc might be an issue with a little bit over 15k HP but you are pretty much invincible. Now i kinda wanna invest more in my Light Row units, i might skill Venus and/or Thor after all. I messed up the final combo but it was enough. Wwith Thor + Venus there is def. enough burst to take out high hp bosses.

quickmemo_2016-01-30-dms33.png
quickmemo_2016-01-30-t0sob.png

Thanks for putting up Venus guys/gals !!
Looking forward to day 1 of the godfest. Would love any Norse except Thor, and any constellations. I suppose I'd be OK with an Eschamali as well.
Only going with 2 pulls though. Gotta keep saving for 10x.

heh...good luck. One pull here as well - i cant really afford it but i will give it one shot because of the new GFE.

cw_sasuke

Andromeda is looking good. Really hope that Perseus gets another 2 Rows instead of addition Row/TPA awakenings. The Green Row leader we deserve.

Ducarmel

Andro UUevo looks good. With enough rows on the team as a leader she should be just as good as I&I/Ryune, BLonia teams if not better.

I was about to rant hard about the tpa but I can see why it makes sense. The hero gods are the best in the game at scalable damage. So being able to do 2x+tpa up to 5x+rows when you have the control to do so is pretty good especially against the BS that is Sopdet.

Cant wait for Pandora's UUevo.

smbu2000

Andromeda looks pretty nice. I have both of my main Andromedas max skilled, but with no plus eggs. I just picked up another one recently on my iPad. It looks like it might be worth skilling her up, too.

YamamotoP explained during the stream (which I just finished watching) that the TPA was because the Hero skills start at 4 orbs and this helps them out. It's also useful if you put them in as a sub on a TPA team.

I'm looking forward to having that slight multi advantage as well. Having SB, SBR, Poison/Jammer/blind resist be shared across teams seems really useful, especially with those skills that take long to charge up.

I'm glad that they put the Sengoku character skill ups in the survey water coin dungeon. It's giving me a chance to skill up my Mori Motonari. I hope they add the other ones in when they rotate again. I have all of the Sengoku characters except for Akechi.

Machine Zeus looks really hard. Almost 50 million HP and he has a 7 combo or lower absorb.

Jagernaut

Heimdallr was easy with Awoken Amaterasu
A Amaterasu
Chibi Valk
Fuu
Awoken Venus
Super ultimate Raphael
A Amaterasu

2 fat enhanced light rows and a 5 combo did over 13 million damage. Raphael makes any team a row team.

Heroes super ults...

Not sure how I feel about that if they change actives, Perseus has been a pain to skill up (I haven't even started on Pandora or Yamato! Waiting on skills being pushed to I evolved fairies)

BUT I'm incredibly glad I have Yamato, Perseus and Pandora. Ready for the ridiculous!

Top Bottom