• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats to all that got the thunder God!!!! My daily and couple ticket pulls got me all the other banner units lol. This event will be super easy to obtain the currency with all these bonus units. Very pleased with that.

Kouriozan

Gumi pls.
I can't believe I rage pulled, wanted to only use 5k lapis for bonus units but only got sh*t and it's so easy to click summon again T-T
Well I got 1 Soleil at least! :lol
Feel bad to be back at 5k Lapis/30 Tickets though.

To make it worth it I'll have to get all the important event items with my 225% bonus.

Rixa

Gumi pls.
I can't believe I rage pulled, wanted to only use 5k lapis for bonus units but only got sh*t and it's so easy to click summon again T-T
Well I got 1 Soleil at least! :lol
Feel bad to be back at 5k Lapis/30 Tickets though.

To make it worth it I'll have to get all the important event items with my 225% bonus.

Seeing sucky pulls everywhere, my 10+1 wasnt anything special, had 4 golds there no event units.

I have only 1 ticket left to buy from King Mog :D. Got 2nd time 3 Red Chocobos. Pulled with 2 tix got

Krile = Thundaga tm get
Shine = Its my 4th Shine, awesome stuff \o_

Kouriozan

Seeing sucky pulls everywhere, my 10+1 wasnt anything special, had 4 golds there no event units.

I have only 1 ticket left to buy from King Mog :D. Got 2nd time 3 Red Chocobos. Pulled with 2 tix got

Krile = Thundaga tm get
Shine = Its my 4th Shine, awesome stuff \o_

Can't be mad with this when I already have a lot of 5* base with only 100€ spent :

Noctis
Ramza x2
Lightning
The Emperor
Dark Knight Cecil
(Y'shtola)

As long as I can get enhanced Ramza I feel like I can tackle everything. At worst I have 3 Agrias waiting her enhancements too.
For new people I started at soft launch late May.

Rixa

Can't be mad with this when I already have a lot of 5* base with only 100€ spent :

Noctis
Ramza x2
Lightning
The Emperor
Dark Knight Cecil
(Y'shtola)

As long as I can get enhanced Ramza I feel like I can tackle everything. At worst I have 3 Agrias waiting her enhancements too.

And that is really nice haul of base 5*, add Maxwell there too :D.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Grats to everyone that got Orlandu....i did a daily and eneded up with Fran xD

bonkeng

So I thought, what the hell, and tried a few more times...the last 3 11 pulls I got a Blue which turned to Gold, which hadn't happened on the first set of pulls. Anyway...

Blue....Gold....RAINBOW?! What....:eek: could this be....*stares at the screen, wondering if I'm about to get trolled*

AYXDHwRl.png

27CkfMJl.png

Woahhh, Yes!

Right I'm done with getting lapis and chasing Rainbows until Cloud comes out in 6 months or so! Time to save up, a lot :p damn this game to hell.

Nice! Gratz. How many pulls?

Noctis
Ramza x2
Lightning
The Emperor
Dark Knight Cecil
(Y'shtola)

six 5* bases for $100 is a steal imo. There's a lot more players who've spent a lot more and got no 5* base units.

Xion86

Nice! Gratz. How many pulls?

six 5* bases for $100 is a steal imo. There's a lot more players who've spent a lot more and got no 5* base units.

Ummm maybe 11 10+1 pulls (and all the tickets I posted results for a few pages back) :/ luckily I can afford it right now, and hardly buy anything lol. Still, lapis prices are a complete rip off. Anyway, like I said, that's me done, until Cloud, seriously. Daily pulls all the way and saving up all my tickets. I wish I hadn't done so many 11 pulls trying to get Gilgamesh too and should have saved them on this banner. The Rainbow rates are terrible now. I didn't get the likes of Yun, Emperor, Olive, DKC, and few others, so I'm saying this is my reward :p.

I'm away most the day today, but will be traveling soon and will sort out my units, team, level up some of my units and use up NRG/Orbs before I get into this new event.

(It's going to be weird not sharing Noctis, but do you guys want Orlandeau shared instead?)

Kouriozan

My Noctis can solo ELT as long as someone use imperil first fight (and Noctis a flask) since Archeodemon has 100% resist Light.
Then use Warp Break every turns and win.

I shared that setup, should help GAFer who can't do it.

Friendly reminder to post your horror stories as well everybody. It helps others ease the pain of not getting what they want. Sometimes on forums you just see everyone posting "got em!". But in reality for every one person who does there's tons who didn't. They just don't post about it :p

bonkeng

9th Ticket.....

!!!!!!

9KwXA2Y.png

Gratz. Our avatar was doing it's magic for us :)

Ummm maybe 11 10+1 pulls (and all the tickets I posted results for a few pages back) :/ luckily I can afford it right now, and hardly buy anything lol. Still, lapis prices are a complete rip off. Anyway, like I said, that's me done, until Cloud, seriously. Daily pulls all the way and saving up all my tickets. I wish I hadn't done so many 11 pulls trying to get Gilgamesh too and should have saved them on this banner. The Rainbow rates are terrible now. I didn't get the likes of Yun, Emperor, Olive, DKC, and few others, so I'm saying this is my reward :p.

I'm away most the day today, but will be traveling soon and will sort out my units, team, level up some of my units and use up NRG/Orbs before I get into this new event.

(It's going to be weird not sharing Noctis, but do you guys want Orlandeau shared instead?)

Of course we want Clid. 100% bonus man.

Anyway, gratz again that you got Cid in the end. You won't be needing any other OP units anytime soon since he'll be viable for a very long time.

Niahak

Congrats to those who got T.G. Cid.
I did a daily and my last few tickets - got a couple bonus units, a Russel and a Gilbert. No yellows.

I almost have the lapis for a 11-pull, but I'm probably just going to do dailies. I might pick up and spend some of the tickets from mogking, though.

Glad to see they're bringing back the daily 100 lapis bonus. Hope they give out more free tickets, too - would like to replenish my stock some.

Valonquar

2 10+1 pulls, few 3* & 4* FFT units, no rainbows, on suicide watch... hit last 10+1 with eyes watering... ORLANDOU GET! Moved all my gear off Lightning onto him, now to grind him up quickly!

Kouriozan

Friendly reminder to post your horror stories as well everybody. It helps others ease the pain of not getting what they want. Sometimes on forums you just see everyone posting "got em!". But in reality for every one person who does there's tons who didn't. They just don't post about it :p

And I still have this if they need it :p

giphy.gif

H3xum

Wow guys hahahahaha

I pulled my tickets....got a rainbow

A fucking Lighteningggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg *bullet*

Celegus

22 tickets got me an Ovelia, and nothing else even remotely good for even TMs. Bunch of Duane Charlotte Gilbert Cinque etc. Just wanted some banner units! Not even a Lawrence!

Menchi

Did my 3x11 pulls. Absolute junk on all 3. Only decent TM fodder was my 4th Hayate and 6th Snow. Nevermind, will try and get enough to do one more 11 pull then that'll be me done outside of Daily pulls.

That'll total 90 pulls so far. Wouldn't mind using my 3k Amazon coins if there were a decent bundle but I'll keep them for when there is.

Good luck again to everyone!

While i may have TGC I will share how much he cost me. $500. 11 pull after 11 pull and disappointment. He didnt even come from a rainbow. He was from a gold to rainbow. As i said when i started here almost a year ago, he was my goal, goal obtained, and now moby dick must sail off into the sunset. My whaling came from the money i had for my home purchase which was done back in November. Chasing rainbows is costly as hell guys. Be mindful of that my friends. A driving force for me is this community. I love being able to help everyone here. You guys make this game.

Kouriozan

Chasing rainbows is costly as hell guys. Be mindful of that my friends. A driving force for me is this community. I love being able to help everyone here. You guys make this game.

Thank you for your friend unit, I may not have Orlandeau but easy chains not named phantom shadow will come to me one day or another.
Can't wait to see Ziss's video about this banner.

While i may have TGC I will share how much he cost me. $500. 11 pull after 11 pull and disappointment. He didnt even come from a rainbow. He was from a gold to rainbow. As i said when i started here almost a year ago, he was my goal, goal obtained, and now moby dick must sail off into the sunset. My whaling came from the money i had for my home purchase which was done back in November. Chasing rainbows is costly as hell guys. Be mindful of that my friends. A driving force for me is this community. I love being able to help everyone here. You guys make this game.

*salute*

Syntsui

I did two full pulls with my remaining lapis and I only managed to get 1 Soleil + bunch of trash Ovelia. The 7 tickets didn't turn out into something good so my only chance to get him will be with dailies or the remaining event tickets. Unfortunately I can't spend a cent with mobile games at the moment so there is not even the possibility to chase anything.

Thanks man, stay safe!

80 pulls. 0 rainbows.

Damn.

.....Damnnnn.

I'm with you man that's what that damn Gilgamesh cost me from the PC banner. My whaling is also over at least at that moment. One unit in a mobile game should never cost someone $500.

No thunder god, but I wasn't expecting a thunder god. I did get solidly and ovelia from daily and some tickets, can't complain.

I feel like I am just a little DPS off from push button elite, which is frustrating. I'm already farming pro Ifrit, I REALLY don't want to pro farm this one too

windfish

is there still a slightly "higher" chance to get a rainbow from a 11 pull than from 11 single pulls?
I think I remember something like there is a 5% chance that one gold crystal turns to rainbow?
probably completely mistaken XD
as a f2p player a 5000 Lapis investment is pretty huge but with 100 daily Lapis comming this might be a good moment to be a bit unreasonable...

Menchi

Wow, the Mog Event is pretty okay. Just did an ELT with 4 Soli and Bonkengs Orlando. Got 3 Red Choco on second battle. Finished up with about 8.5k orbs from that single run. Nice!

Rokuren

Did an 11 pull and used 10 tickets; didn't get Orlandeu or even Soleil. But did get my first Shine and Gilgamesh; so can't really complain.
Argh, I wanted Orlandeu or even Dark Fina; but Genji Glove!

Edit:
Congrats to those who got him.
To the dunes!

udca

Bought a bit of lapis to be able to do a 2nd 11 man pull and got him on the second one WOOOOOOOT!!!!!

Took 15 tickets and 2 11 pulls

bonkeng

I was planning on dropping $500 today too in anticipation of Orlandu. Thankfully he showed up on the 3rd 5k pull where I still needed to spend $20 to be able to do another 5k pull.

Next banner I'm spending on will be Tidus/Rikku, specially since i never got Ling.

Celegus

At least elite is easy enough I can just press auto and let it go. Only like 500 coins though with a friendlandeau, this is gonna take a bit unless these so called chocobos are more common.

Blazed

Final Fantasy 9, FINALLY X_X

http://i.imgur.com/02fYLbe.png

http://i.imgur.com/9LlJPEf.png

I was hoping for a trance zidane, but I'll take anything relating to FF9 <3.

This was taken from the reddit thread:-

FF9 Banner

Images

Black Waltz 3* ~ 5* - Thunder magic focused.

Steiner 4* ~ 6* - Similar to Glauca. Can also serve as a tank; will have passives to increase HP and DEF.

Eiko 5* ~ 6* - White Mage based summoner. Can use any party members Summon. Can dispel allies (similar to using Gilgamesh's ability).

Beatrix 5* ~ 6* - Stronger version of Orlandu. Probably won't have any debuffs, but will be a stronger attacker than Orlandu. Also, in addition to her signature skills from FF9, she will be receiving some FFBE original abilities as well.

Past FF9 Character Awakenings

Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Kuja will all go up to 6-star (Yes, even Vivi).

Images

Zidane - Will get Dual Wield for daggers and a multi-hit ability. Mentioned he will become a tricky unit.

Garnet - Will be able to use any party members summon just like Eiko.

Vivi - Will receive Doomsday (Jihad?), and it will work just like in game: deals dark damage to allies and enemies.

Kuja - Will get Flarestar (AoE Flare?), and Dual Black Magic.

There are images for the 10 character battles too.

bonkeng

Final Fantasy 9, FINALLY X_X

http://i.imgur.com/02fYLbe.png

http://i.imgur.com/9LlJPEf.png

I was hoping for a trance zidane, but I'll take anything relating to FF9 <3.

This was taken from the reddit thread:-

FF9 Banner

Images

Black Waltz 3* ~ 5* - Thunder magic focused.

Steiner 4* ~ 6* - Similar to Glauca. Can also serve as a tank; will have passives to increase HP and DEF.

Eiko 5* ~ 6* - White Mage based summoner. Can use any party members Summon. Can dispel allies (similar to using Gilgamesh's ability).

Beatrix 5* ~ 6* - Stronger version of Orlandu. Probably won't have any debuffs, but will be a stronger attacker than Orlandu. Also, in addition to her signature skills from FF9, she will be receiving some FFBE original abilities as well.

Past FF9 Character Awakenings

Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Kuja will all go up to 6-star (Yes, even Vivi).

Images

Zidane - Will get Dual Wield for daggers and a multi-hit ability. Mentioned he will become a tricky unit.

Garnet - Will be able to use any party members summon just like Eiko.

Vivi - Will receive Doomsday (Jihad?), and it will work just like in game: deals dark damage to allies and enemies.

Kuja - Will get Flarestar (AoE Flare?), and Dual Black Magic.

There are images for the 10 character battles too.

2 5* bases = dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom