• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So this mobile app is currently showing me an advertisement for shingles and little girls clothing. WTF? Matchshingles.com? Seriously disgusting.

Edit: it's shinglefinder.com. Even worse.

RBH

So this mobile app is currently showing me an advertisement for shingles and little girls clothing. WTF? Matchshingles.com? Seriously disgusting.

Edit: it's shinglefinder.com. Even worse.

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"I'd rather go to Pringlesfinder.com!"

RBH

According to Sports Illustrated, 78% of NFL players are divorced, unemployed, or bankrupt two years after leaving the game, and MSNBC reports that one in four NFL players live paycheck to paycheck.

Milchjon

The second part is stupid, but I can see how it happens.

The first part doesn't really make sense, why lump those three together? Divorces happen, especially if you're a star and suddenly have time to spend with your spouse. I'd think about staying unemployed for a few years too if I had a few millions. And bankruptcy is on a wholly different level compared to the other two.

But yes, it's astounding how bad these guys are at taking care of their money.

(Sorry for the rambling)

The second part is stupid, but I can see how it happens.

The first part doesn't really make sense, why lump those three together? Divorces happen, especially if you're a star and suddenly have time to spend with your spouse. I'd think about staying unemployed for a few years too if I had a few millions. And bankruptcy is on a wholly different level compared to the other two.

But yes, it's astounding how bad these guys are at taking care of their money.

(Sorry for the rambling)

A lot of pro ballers are uneducated even though many were given free rides to world class schools. What a waste

LukeSmith

RG3 must be having some pictures taken for his twitter account and some rookie cards.

Maybe some 8x10s he can sign and sell to kids at the Hospital.

What a guy!

Top Bottom