• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wish they would go back to The Hood suit and make some adjustments or just steal Connor's. He doesn't need it :p

Ideal suit for me is to take Conner's suit, remove the sleeves, take the shoulder pads and gauntlets from the season 4 suit and maybe give Oliver some optional "Undershirts" in the same material as Kara's costume - black, brown, and bright green, to wear situationally as well as the default sleeveless look.

KonradLaw

Gotham is tomorrow night!

So happy
giphy.gif

karasu

This show is pretty dope. Arrows voice is a lot more gravelly than i remember though.

Wait Dinah Drake just showed up. With a canary cry. I'm so confused. Are they running through the entire DC continuity? This is insane! And dope as fuck.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Sounding good so far! They've had a suit change every year, they're not abandoning the tradition. S4 had the best, but sleeveless made Amell cold.

It was too cold for him? I thought he was Canadian?!!

This show is pretty dope. Arrows voice is a lot more gravelly than i remember though.

Wait Dinah Drake just showed up. With a canary cry. I'm so confused. Are they running through the entire DC continuity? This is insane! And dope as fuck.

You're just now getting to season 5? Have fun!

You're just now getting to season 5? Have fun!

Yeah. I haven't watched in a couple of years.

Season 5 would have been fine if it were season 1 quality to apologize for seasons 3-4. But they had to go and give us something to rival season 2 and Flash season 1. Season 5 was basically "Fine. Do whatever dirty things you want with me. I am fine with it." Such a wild swing back in the positive direction after the last two seasons.

Enjoy the ride.

Apparently the new suit will be revealed "at some point during the season"
http://wsav.com/2017/09/28/3-changes-in-arrow-season-6-that-fans-should-be-pumped-about/
Speaking of fidelity to the comics, it also sounds like many key visual elements of Oliver Queen might become more faithful to the source material as well. Later in Stephen Amell’s panel at Heroes & Villains Fan Fest, the actor explained that we would see a new suit at some point during Season 6

Top Bottom