• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

I've arrived.

Fashionably late.

ozlHNSJ.gif

They bout to sell that coat.

But we as a country are supposedly ready for a show that will explore what modern day slavery in the South would look like.

The hot takes after episode one might give me a coronary.

"It's such a wonderful representation of evil, I felt so bad watching those poor darkies, I mean black people, get whipped and tortured while the sad sympathetic white man looked on in silent horror, I know I'd do the same"

Slayven must never know. He'll burn the neighborhood down.

I always love these moves even as a kid but overlooking the flames, how effective are those moves really? In a fight? those double fist pushes always looked kinda weak

That's meant to be a knockback, not an actual punch.

Most of them are Kata and not actually meant to be fighting techniques too, they just look dope.

I'm really just sitting here thinking how people can say the most fucked up shit and still think they're not racist

Like, damn

Because they think they're not racist.

It really is that simple, they've already concocted that narrative in their head, despite all the fucked up racist shit they say, cached around the core premise of "but I'm not racist tho, racists say the N-word".

It's why when you call them racist they freak the fuck out like you just called their mother a whore or some shit.

Shy

I'm really just sitting here thinking how people can say the most fucked up shit and still think they're not racist

Like, damn
Ahh.

Frozen posted what i would have said before me.

It really is that simple, they've already concocted that narrative in their head, despite all the fucked up racist shit they say, cached around the core premise of "but I'm not racist tho, racists say the N-word".

It's why when you call them racist they freak the fuck out like you just called their mother a whore or some shit.
100% pure truth.

Lol

LotusHD

Banned

Okay, but like, I bet you'd change your tune if this thing that did not happen happened tho

"I know all these black people probably think I'm racist. Lemme double down real quick"

Idiot dug himself a hole....a big one.

Truth.

Okay, but like, I bet you'd change your tune if this thing that did not happen happened tho

Look, if it was a black cop and an inventor against a spider tank you'd be rooting for them, but no

You just saw BLACK

Oh my god that idiots hypotheticals made no damn sense to the topic everyone was discussing, which made his stupid ass look even more stupid.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
oh hello new thread

confused, are we not using the old BCT steam group anymore?

better question, are we using any BCT steam groups at all?

Johndoey

Banned
I assume those people who defend this shit, separate of everything else are thinking "Well if I was an officer I would've done the same thing" but don't realize the second part of that thought should be "And that's why I should not be an officer of the law, I and those like me should not have the lives of others placed in our care".

Top Bottom