• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

faridmon

We never turn on derbies anyway, so a major loss is expected.

Good to see the youngsters getting the exposure though. Will do them good in the long run.

And Lukaku is shit today

T-Rex.

Banned
Heh. I always go in thinking "they have to be due one" and then the match starts and it's clear the Ev have shat themselves. Hopefully that Mane injury isn't bad.

faridmon

Heh. I always go in thinking "they have to be due one" and then the match starts and it's clear the Ev have shat themselves. Hopefully that Mane injury isn't bad.

Its typical us and the fans knows it. Our injuries and the starting 11 hasn't helped, but the likes of Barkley and Lukaku seem to be just turn up and not do anything worthwhile in derbies.

ElyrionX

FFS. Teams have figured us out. They come to OT and park the bus knowing that we don't have the creativity or finishing to break them down.

Jack cw

a joy to watch

thiago should sue pep for destroying three years of his life

When Thiago played 2011 against us in that Audi Cup match and scored 2 goals I only dreamed of him at Bayern and now he's on his way to become the Xavi Barca never saw in him.

Zasa

22 goals in 5 games in the BuLi today, but I thought the PL was the supposed 'most entertaining' league in the world? ;)

Edit: Keita is still out of this world, definition of a complete midfielder. My word.

Empty

watching us weakly fail to break down a defense is very relaxing. should be marketed along with scented candles, ambient music and bath products.

Audioboxer

Drawchester United lead by Drawinho!

We could field De Gea and 10 strikers and still draw 0-0 or 1-1. Can't remember the last time MOTD was fun as a Man Utd supporter.

Watch WBA get pumped 4-0 in their next game!

Jack cw

Do you honestly find one sided games entertaining?

The gap in quality from the 3 best in the world (Real, Barca, Bayern) to the rest is probably the biggest I have seen in the last 30 years, so their leagues are basically decided regarding the championship. Then you have Ligue 1 with a money club and an anomally this year with huge talents, still PSG is default champ. Then there is the "best" league in the world with Chelsea winning it and 4 other big clubs at same level. Sure, there is more competition, but the championship is already done. The consequence of the stacked (mediocre) level of Arsenal, Liverpool, City and United directly translates to the EPL performance in the big European competition. And yes, I enjoy one sided games, I want to see the best players in the world destory their competition with playing outstanding football.

NHale

Sad but expected draw. Marcus Rashford? More like Marcus Macheda at the rate he is playing game after game.

At least Rashford tried in the last 20 minutes of the game with long shots and creativity on the sideline. Martial on the other hand disappeared into the sunset like his crosses attempts.

Seriously Martial isn't doing himself any favors by failing to rise to the situation. The game needed his speed and he kept trying flicks or lob crosses instead of trying to find a gap with his pace.

Elchele

When Thiago played 2011 against us in that Audi Cup match and scored 2 goals I only dreamed of him at Bayern and now he's on his way to become the Xavi Barca never saw in him.

after that Heynckes said that Thiago and Kroos were the biggest talents in Europe.

Syder

We fucking suck
KuGsj.gif

spidye

Did you see the documentary about his injury and his fight back?
Saw it on tv and really felt bad for him. He seems genuinely nice
I shudder to think what would have happened if that quack doctor in spain really destroyed his tendons and ended his career before it even began.

Top Bottom