• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that WWE with all those talented wrestlers can still be a bad product.

The product is basically in free fall until Vince retires or whatever gets his out of control. No stopping it. Any talent will be misused. Every story will be a total bummer.

I mean shit. The next Ppv is called great balls of fire and the logo is a flaming cock and balls. They don't give a fuuuuck anymore.

wGVrGd0.png

Curufinwe

Dishonored's writing and acting always felt super flat to me, in a way that feels like it has to be intentional

but I don't know why

I think the performances were better in the first game, and especially the DLC.

So it's nice Daud is coming back for the new game/expansion.

Anjin M

I thought I'd go back and watch Beast In The East and I'm on the second episode and look I like him but Alex is making this near unwatchable. It's like a teacher scolding a child at points. Please tell me he chills out more?
So what your saying is Alex is the voice of every commenter on the BitE videos?
ROTR has some of the worst writing I've experienced in a AAA game in a while, it's borderline nonsensical at times. I had an okay time with the game because it plays pretty well though.
I don't think I'd call Rise Of The Robots a AAA game.

Invis

It's crazy that WWE with all those talented wrestlers can still be a bad product.

NXT though.

I am a bit worried that in 15-20 years we'll all look back at this timeframe and be deeply saddened about what was wasted. If nothing changes, that is.

Just an FYI about that Kinda Funny Gamescast episode, if you are a $1 or above patron, you could've watched the live-recording earlier tonight. The full episode releases (as usual) tomorrow for patrons at the $5 (for audio) and $10 (for video) levels. What's new starting with this episode (other than the whole live recording thing) is the full episode for the general public will post on Monday, as opposed to the old model where it was broken up into segments released throughout the week, with the full episode releasing at the end of the week to the general public.

As for the episode, it was one probably one of my favorite episodes. Jeff is always a good guest there. I'm glad Alex was there, too, considering how infrequently he is on the west coast. However, I think I'd rather see them on The GameOverGreggy Show instead. I would've loved to seen what topic Alex would've brought to the table.

justjim89

I fucking miss the Powerbombcast. Now that Alex has apparently cancelled WWE Network I doubt we're getting any wrestling coverage coming back. There's still plenty of good things in WWE these days.

Hell, the next PPV theme is a Jerry Lee Lewis song. That's amazing.

I keep hoping Max gets into wrestling and thus Vinny starts watching it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I fucking miss the Powerbombcast. Now that Alex has apparently cancelled WWE Network I doubt we're getting any wrestling coverage coming back. There's still plenty of good things in WWE these days.

Hell, the next PPV theme is a Jerry Lee Lewis song. That's amazing.

I keep hoping Max gets into wrestling and thus Vinny starts watching it.

Isn't he like, 4?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is the Switch D-pad being unusable a GAF thing or an actual real world thing?

Because between the cave story and modded joycons thread I've been rolling my eyes real hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom