• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Go Bulls! Finally the rebuilding has payed off; now we have 3 Dirks, Kris Dunn and Zach Lavine. It's time to be 82-0

Hope they fuck this up like always so we end up with Luka Doncic next draft

Dynomutt

NBA is back! No words...
LPlcPO8.gif

This is how I feel about this season.
What are them youngins' saying...
It's gon' be lit!

Cornbread78

Why does the banner have a bunch of old ass team logos? Those Pistons, Bucks, & Hawks logos have long since been replaced for example.

And it has the Charlotte Bobcats instead of Hornets lolololol. Is that banner from 2006 or something?

Actually, I didn't even notice, lol. That's Google for you.

I'll try to find a better one when I have some time; shortly.

Christian

Praise Satan, the NBA is BACK! Feels like forever since Summer League concluded. Ready to get back into the swing of things, let’s GOOOOOOOOO!!

JWiLL

Banned
The ball movement for the last couple Raptors preseason games was crispy as fuck. Hopefully they can keep it up as it leads to a far more exciting brand of basketball.

I still haven't decided on 3J Miles or CJ Kilometers as the best nickname yet, though. Either way, I'm just happy to see the Demarre Carroll gone. One of the few terrible moves Ujiri has made since coming to Toronto.

I really don't know what's going to happen in the east this year. Obviously if fully healthy in the playoffs the Cavs will likely take it, but Boston could gel well and they have the best coach in the conference - so it might be interesting.

Can't wait to see how the West plays out though. There's so much damn talent there it's unreal. The Warriors will end up taking it, but it'll be fun to see everyone doing everything they can to take them down.

The Raptors will have more assists than the Spurs #WeTheNorth

This guy gets it!

OrbOutrider

Neo Member
So excited. Clippers seems to remain the better LA team. Milos is slick as fuck. On the other hand, I'm excited to see Spurs succeed with again for some reason despite being old. I worry about Kawhi though. I hope he's fully recovered.

Servbot24

Banned
No Aaron Rodgers = no NFL, thank god NBA is here right on time.

Look out for Rookie of the Year TJ Leaf and All-Star Myles Turner!

If Hayward had stayed I would've been super excited for a run at a possible top 4 seed in the West and being a super entertaining team. But a fight for the 8th seed and hopefully watching Donovan Mitchell become a really good player is fun too. I love Rubio and Gobert on the same team.

NBA drama is going to be amazing this year, should be a fun year, even though the final outcome is predetermined.

bionic77

The Raptors will have more assists than the Spurs #WeTheNorth
I am a Lakers fan and in a way we already won and kind of did it.

That said, always liked Raptor fans. Especially the Sikh dude that always shows up for games. Would love to see them make it all the way one day.

After the Lakers they are up there as one of the fan bases most deserving to raise a banner.

Didn't notice the Vegas odds had the C's as the second best team in the league.

Based on the wins over/under? That's a little misleading, because the Celtics play in the Eastern Conference. If they were in the meat-grinder Western Conference, their over/under would be significantly lower, probably in the neighborhood of OKC's.

Cheebo

Banned
Actually, I didn't even notice, lol. That's Google for you.

I'll try to find a better one when I have some time; shortly.

See above!! I posted one. Here is another below. Make sure to look for the new Wolves logo and Pistons logo, those changed this off-season:
maxresdefault.jpg

bionic77

Is this the year the Hornets finally make it to the second round of Playoffs? The answer is maybe.
Are you a scientist?

Because its a well known scientific fact that Jordan ain't shit and can't win anything without Pippen there to carry his ass.

So unless they made Pipp the GM it ain't happening.

Cornbread78

Based on the wins over/under? That's a little misleading, because the Celtics play in the Eastern Conference. If they were in the meat-grinder Western Conference, their over/under would be significantly lower, probably in the neighborhood of OKC's.

That was pre-Wade also. Obviously, Wade will give the Cavs at least 10 more wins by himself...

Top Bottom