• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tayo said:
could someone resize this?
27254_1330211248259_1020305365_31006990_2473674_n.jpg

thank you!*_*
33231nm.jpg
2hd5q9f.jpg
8vp0z5.jpg

edit:
shadowcomplex said:
so no go on the ferb dancing gif :'(
I'll see what I can do.

Maximus.

forget my other request, if someone could make me a gif of kid cudi from his day n nite crookers remix video, that would be awesome! I was thinking of the part from 1:26-1:28 when Cudi is waving his arms in the air towards the "police officer" or from 1:48-1:50 when hes giving the thumbs up to the emo customers or 2:20-2:22 when hes backing away from kissing the old lady and realizes his mistake :lol Id prefer the thumbs up or the kissing one preferrably in 90x120. Hope its not a big hassle for asking and would appreciate if anyone could make this for me! Thanks!

EDIT: wow didnt provide a link to the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc

yencid

the video for the avatar i was asking for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3HHfe-1F6s

could you guys make me an animated avatar of yen sid from the sorcerers apprentice? it could be any part as long as you think it could be good... That ooorrr the walking brooms from the same animation

ooorrr when he is doing his little finger magic from 0:34 to 0:36 (till the flash)

any of them i would appriciate.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Alright GAF I've got a tough one for you.

The Daily Show, March 15th 2010 (8:46-8:50) Wyatt Cenac's head nodding

(Can't find it on YouTube sorry)

The Daily Show 3-15-10

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
neoism said:
180 what program are you using....? thanks again!:D

QuickTime for the capture.
Photoshop to make the GIF.

yencid said:
<3 theres a white at the end is that an unwanted frame?

Watch the video closely, there's an actual flash of white between him and Mickey. Do you want it removed?

yencid

OneEightZero said:

Watch the video closely, there's an actual flash of white between him and Mickey. Do you want it removed?
please :>

Messi

Forget my other request :) it wont work well at that size. But what I would love is an animated avatar with either Sarah or chuck from chuck (felt wierd typing chuck from chuck) or Sawyer from lost. I dont mind what it is, i'm sure anythin you guys pick will be cool.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Fraull said:
forget my other request, if someone could make me a gif of kid cudi from his day n nite crookers remix video, that would be awesome! I was thinking of the part from 1:26-1:28 when Cudi is waving his arms in the air towards the "police officer" or from 1:48-1:50 when hes giving the thumbs up to the emo customers or 2:20-2:22 when hes backing away from kissing the old lady and realizes his mistake :lol Id prefer the thumbs up or the kissing one preferrably in 90x120. Hope its not a big hassle for asking and would appreciate if anyone could make this for me! Thanks!

EDIT: wow didnt provide a link to the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc

Oulr8.gif
sZp87.gif

yencid

OneEightZero said:
aahhh so im on the right path! download the video... then convert it to quicktime and then import it into photoshop... woot! guess im going to be able to help you guys out.

yencid

Look look 180! WOOOO was able to create my first avatar gif using your method! :D

Untitled-2-19.gif

hows it look?

now i can help you guys and make meself that rotating avatar i was talking bout all based on the sorcerers apprentice :D Request!

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
yencid said:
Look look 180! WOOOO was able to create my first avatar gif using your method! :D

Untitled-2-19.gif

hows it look?

now i can help you guys and make meself that rotating avatar i was talking bout all based on the sorcerers apprentice :D Request!

Awesome job, but it's a little too slow. Adjust the frame times in the Animation panel so it moves faster. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom