• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

lol LeBron only came back because they had a stacked team
Had Kyrie been a bust/meh player X they didn't get the #1 pick he wasn't going back and staying in Miami

Did kristaps kill shump tonight?

The Knicks were title contenders there for a hot minute.

its intentional bro. were gonna squeak into the playoffs playing shitty all season then activate our real game plan and take everyone by surprise

i cant stop crying

Falchion

Klay is going to get so many open shots this year just because teams will have to sellout to stop Curry and KD off the dribble.

Brinbe

HAHAHHAA Pop spoiling the party. Love it.

Already apparent that this should be KD's team. Far and away the best player. Gonna spend his entire career playing second-fiddle to ball hungry guards.

Falchion

Already apparent that this should be KD's team. Far and away the best player on that team.

Agreed. It'll be really interesting to see which pairing of KD, Curry, Klay, and Green will be the most productive since they'll always have 2 on the court.

Warriors should have got Biyombo and a random HB replacement because they needed rim protectors and Zaza sucks, McGee is pretty bad too.
Thompson x even birdman will destroy if they get to the finals

rikichi

I'm sorry, I heard that the Warriors will be the team to watch and so I tuned in. I thought I was going to witness the best shooting team in history and see them out score teams by double digits.

What I'm seeing right now is horrible. They are missing shots and playing like a team from a D league. I'm gonna stop watching soon. The Warriors should be embarrassed.

neptunes

Seriously, Simmons was bricking most shots he took last year, granted he was new but where is this confidence coming from?

Not sure what's worse right now, the body language on the players or the support the fans are giving them.

real fans got priced out most likely , plus its in silicon valley so those tickets will be $$$$$$$$ all season and most rich fans don't give a fuck, they just want to take their selfies and watch

Brinbe

Desperately missing those Bogut screens.

They're soft as pudding on the inside. They'll beat most teams but Green can't survive 82 games+playoffs as the only capable big man. Spurs gonna eat them up come playoff time. No Speights/Festus as well. Too lopsided.

Top Bottom