• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

The_Poet

Banned
iRBUT3qcW6cHY.gif

What are BritGAF's thoughts on snowballs? I decided as we were having a christmassy evening last night to pick up some Advocaat and Lemonade, friends seem to be very much on one side of this or the other, I fucking love em.

I'm glad I read all the way to the end of this post before replying.

So yeah, surely all Christmas evenings require them, whether people like them or not?

Spookie

What are BritGAF's thoughts on snowballs? I decided as we were having a christmassy evening last night to pick up some Advocaat and Lemonade, friends seem to be very much on one side of this or the other, I fucking love em.

That was my first alchoholic drink as a child so I love em.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Where do you come from? Gangster's Paradise
What's your job/current education/whatever the heck it is you're up to? Gangster
What do you hope to achieve before your futile existence comes to an end? Make it to my next birthday, but with the way things are going I don't know.
Favourite daytime TV show? Geordie Racer
Fish or chips? Fish
Daddy or chips? Chips
What's your tipple of choice? Water on the Rocks
Favourite party snack? Twiglets
Who is the best bald person? Mr Blobby
What's your disappointing claim to fame? Starred in a pilot episode of a show to teach Spanish kids English. Since it was for Spain I have no idea how it went.
What's your perfect Sunday? When I got my 10 in my hand and a gleam in my eye
Did you threaten to overrule him? Yes!
Did you threaten to overrule him? C'mon!
It's a yes or no question minister, did you threaten to overrule him? Show me your moves!

Feel I probably should.

Where do you come from? Kent, Suffolk, Lincoln for uni, now Sheffield.
What's your job/current education/whatever the heck it is you're up to? Words and crayons. Or, designing websites for radio stations.
What do you hope to achieve before your futile existence comes to an end? UK Top 40 single. Winner of Miss World. No idea. Making wearing a dress standard male officewear.
Favourite daytime TV show? Come Dine With Moi
Fish or chips? Chips
Daddy or chips? Chips
What's your tipple of choice? Soft drink, Pepsi Max, booze, cider. Often a fruity one.
Favourite party snack? It's Christmas, so the best time. Pigs in Blankets or mini chicken satay sticks.
Who is the best bald person? CAN WE START THE FANS PLEASE
What's your disappointing claim to fame? Pixie Lott still hasn't unfollowed me on Twitter
What's your perfect Sunday? Roast, sofa, laptop, booze.
Did you threaten to overrule him? What?
Did you threaten to overrule him? Oh it's a joke question
It's a yes or no question minister, did you threaten to overrule him? Did you really think this'd still be funny after like 3 times? Prick

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
also man my weekend was cray

speaking of rocky horror me and some peeps did the time warp in tribeca. bangin time tbh

Symphonia

Banned
CHEEZMO, I hate you. You introduced me to Waking Up, by Culture Code, and I can't stop listening to it. Damn catchy tune.

Symphonia

Banned
CHEEZMO™;143272102 said:
Aye. Posted a video of the furry meet and this music was on it. I'm not sure if it was your video or not but as you posted it, I hold you responsible for the 133 plays it's already had.

tl;dr: Yes.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
still not got round to putting my video together. Would probably have to dub some music over half of it because it would blow out your speakers/ears otherwise with the noise.

Record shit with your phone in clubs, brehs.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Just completed Mordor. Mostly poop.

Agree 10000% I really don't understand the fuss. It's just a browner Assassin's Creed with some RNG recurring bosses.

I've just sold it for a profit on eBay. Which is bizarre. Someone is paying £36 for it. It's £27 new on Amazon :S.

My niece calls them chocolate lesbians.

I don't know what to say to that. Have you ever eaten one?

Where do you come from? Born in Nottingham, lived last 10 years in Scunthorpe. Yeah, the place off of Skint.
What's your job/current education/whatever the heck it is you're up to? One more year of uni to do starting next year, but for now I'm working in a popular high street bookmakers.
What do you hope to achieve before your futile existence comes to an end? Come to terms with Kentpaul's way of life.
Favourite daytime TV show? Staring out of the window and contemplating the end times.
Fish or chips? Gorilla
Daddy or chips? ...Gorilla
What's your tipple of choice? Hard cider, none of that Magner's shite.
Favourite party snack? Party Rings
Who is the best bald person? J Allard
What's your disappointing claim to fame? One of my tweets got retweeted 700+ times once.
What's your perfect Sunday? Breaking into Chinner's house and forcing him to play Pokemon
Did you threaten to overrule him?
Did you threaten to overrule him?
It's a yes or no question minister, did you threaten to overrule him?
these last three are some self indulgent bullshit

Volotaire

The only one I haven't tried out of those is Red Dead. Orange Box is a MUST if you haven't played HL2, Portal or TF2. Bioshock is divisive, but I loved it. I would say Dishonoured should be played last on that list, but it's a still a stellar produced game. I love XCOM too.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Have you seen those new ones with the dark chocolate biscuit and white chocolate top? They look fiiiine.

No. But I will, dammit!

those are all fantastic, ESPECIALLY xcom.

I got Xcom on your recommendation! Also, Meat and Jed have been talking about it and I trust them too.

edit: obviously, I'm not playing any of them until I've finished Dark Souls. It just felt right to stock up before I have 3 and a bit weeks off work and go into hibernation. Also, for some reason, I just want to get them all now in case they become hard to find (unlikely, I know). Mainly because they're so cheap! Unbelievable.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
But once you've finished Dark Souls you'll want to New Game Plus. Then there's Dark Souls 2 and Demon Souls. Oh and Bloodborne...

AcridMeat

Banned
Really though XCOM should be next on that list. It's just such a well crafted game. That list is pretty stellar so you can't go wrong with whichever you choose next.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
But once you've finished Dark Souls you'll want to New Game Plus. Then there's Dark Souls 2 and Demon Souls. Oh and Bloodborne...

I'm chuffed I've got all these to come. I think Bloodborne will probably be next because it'll be nice to use the PS4 again. I've heard DS2 isn't great though...

Really though XCOM should be next on that list. It's just such a well crafted game. That list is pretty stellar so you can't go wrong with whichever you choose next.

I made a thread over on gaming side asking for recommendations. Also, it's lovely joining the party right at the end of the generation because I can just cherry pick all of the best games 😄

I think Bioshock will probably be next, though. I've been dying to try it.

Top Bottom